Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with top sites to offer 8 million vacation homes in 150,000 destinations worldwide. We're venture-backed, growing FAST and having fun playing in a $100B market. Check out our site and read some of our recent press from the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, TechCrunch and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
We’re looking for a bright and motivated Senior SEO Manager to join our growth team. You will be an advocate for SEO throughout the organization working cross functionally to increase Tripping.com’s overall search rankings and traffic, manage the development of technical SEO implementations, and monitor changes in our page rankings.
We are a leader in the travel industry and our business is evolving and growing rapidly. This critical role requires someone obsessed with SEO who has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role contributing to the growth of a fast-moving, consumer-travel startup.
- Own the roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs, including international.
- Develop, track and regularly report on SEO growth and operational metrics.
- Own the SEO engineering pipeline and drive the execution of SEO projects in collaboration with the product, design and development teams.
- Identify new SEO growth opportunities via content gap analysis, keyword opportunities, competitive audits, site infrastructure / product improvements and ongoing analysis.
- Create technical guidelines for the developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, markup, information architecture, canonicals, etc.
- Monitor, maintain, and grow quality inbound links.
- Optimize for top-line business goals and work with stakeholders across the conversion funnel, including marketing, to ensure alignment with SEO initiatives.
- Act as the thought leader for SEO and educate the company, particularly the product, design and development teams, on the latest trends and best practices.
- Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content and internal and inbound links to ensure optimal performance.
- Identify any tools and partnerships required to run the SEO business.
- Develop and drive any A/B testing programs required continually optimize SEO.
- 5+ years experience in SEO with large scale site experience and demonstrable results
- Expertise with SEO and traffic analytics tools such as BrightEdge, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, Searchmetrics, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Moz, Adwords, etc.
- Large-scale site structure and information architecture optimization experience.
- Advanced Excel skills and basic SQL knowledge.
- Technical background in engineering or product management
- Excellent communicator and cross functional team player
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical skills
- Self starter with excellent time management skills
- Experience working in travel category a plus
- Great culture (we’re a tight team - we work hard and play hard)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Compensation and equity commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.