Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with top sites to offer 8 million vacation homes in 150,000 destinations worldwide. We're venture-backed, growing FAST and having fun playing in a $100B market. Check out our site and read some of our recent press from the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, TechCrunch and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
As the Customer Acquisition Manager, you will identify and build out new digital customer acquisition channels with a focus on scaling them while delivering positive ROI. Your initial charter will be identifying, qualifying, and recruiting new marketing partners or affiliates, and managing those accounts to drive a high volume of traffic at positive ROI.
Once that program is scaled, you will be tasked with identifying, building, and measuring future direct response customer acquisition channels. This role is an exciting opportunity to build relationships and launch new programs while growing traffic and revenue for Tripping.com, one of the world’s fastest growing travel brands.
- Identify and recruit marketing partners/affiliates in order to deliver and scale ROI-positive traffic
- Negotiate with new partners to maximize the exposure and revenue-driving potential for Tripping.com
- Communicate daily with prospective and existing marketing partners to ensure the growth and efficiency of their programs
- Identify other potential customer acquisition channels and build the case for launching them – including modeling out impact and determining the data/infrastructure needs to deploy and scale them
- Work closely with the performance marketing team and our Senior Marketing Manager to optimize customer acquisition costs across multiple channels
- Develop and maintain performance reporting for your accounts, including recommendations for optimizations and future partnership opportunities
- 5+ years of online marketing experience
- Strong understanding of data-driven, direct response digital marketing ecosystem, including the different platforms and partners available
- Proven ability to launch and scale ROI-positive customer acquisition programs and effectively measure lift
- History of successfully identifying and recruiting partners/affiliates
- Experience scaling and adapting programs preferably globally
- Understanding of testing methodologies for proving and optimizing new marketing channels and cross device/platform traffic
- Bachelors Degree required
REQUIRED PERSONAL SKILLS
- Self-starter who takes initiative and enjoys building effective relationships
- Strong communications and interpersonal skills
- Great organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Great culture (we’re a tight team - we work hard and play hard)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Compensation and equity commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.