Tripping.com is the world's largest site for vacation rentals. We work with top sites to offer 8 million vacation homes in 150,000 destinations worldwide. We're venture-backed, growing FAST and having fun playing in a $100B market. Check out our site and read some of our recent press from the Wall Street Journal, NY Times, TechCrunch and more.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Quickly build and maintain a deep understanding of our current supply landscape, including processes, technical capabilities, and short / long term goals
- Manage all aspects of partner relationships, such as those related to reporting, analytics, or customer service
- Create a robust growth plan for all accounts by understanding the long term business value drivers and evaluating account opportunities
- Work in collaboration with Product team to tackle connectivity, implementation/onboarding, technical issues/bugs and new/enhancement products for our partners
- Monitor, analyze and provide a strategy surrounding performance metrics
- Schedule and lead weekly status calls with each partner
- Coordinate marketing initiatives for partners by securing seasonal promotions, content pieces, press releases, and email campaigns, etc.
- 2 - 4 years of Account Management experience
- The role requires strong internal coordination skills, knowing how to work with other teams as they relate to servicing requests. This primarily includes customer operations, finance, and the partner reporting team, but could also include the partner connect optimization team, analytics, and the legal team.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Excellent people and relationship-building skills
- Strong analytical skills and an understanding of partner unit economics
- Proficient in excel and powerpoint
- Proactive, energetic, creative, and a self-starter looking to work with our supply partners
- Ability to be flexible in a fast-paced, constantly evolving and collaborative environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with all levels of management, both internally and externally
WHAT YOU NEED TO EXCEL
- Intense desire to be part of a successful company from the ground up
- A good sense of humor, an open mind, and a high level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Love of travel and experience staying in vacation homes
- Great culture (we’re a tight team - we work hard and play hard)
- San Francisco headquarters, easily accessible by public transit
- A fun team environment with frequent outings and retreats
- Health insurance (medical, dental, and vision)
Compensation and equity commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.