- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- local guides/maps
- linens provided
- gas stove
- central heating
- paper towels provided
- children's toys
- electric stove
- high speed internet
- towels provided
- cable tv
- dvd player
- internet access
- standard definition tv
- soap/shampoo provided
- wireless internet
Apartment Sarema - Zagreb center
In the area all within 5 min walk you will find:
- main Jelacic square
- Cvjetno square with cafes and resturants
- Zrinjevac park
- Upper town with historical Parliament, galleries, museums and churches — one of the oldest is St Marko located on the Upper town
- you are close to the tram stations, the main mean of public transport in Zagreb
- historical Zagreb Funiculaire is just 5 minutes from the flat
- street Tkalciceva — with plenty of caffees, a place to see and be seen!
There are many cafes nearby, restaurants, grocery shops, bakery and a multiplex cinema. Four public garages are within 100 metres (two just around the corner and two inside shopping malls around the block). Central market Dolac is 5 minutes stroll from the apartment – this is absolutely a must! Farmers come here every day to sell their own products. The market is open every day from 7 a.m. till 2 p.m. Fantastic fresh fruit, vegetables, cheese, meat and fish that you can prepare when back at the apartment after a coffee break on Tkalciceva street (cafe Mecca in Zagreb), next to the market.
You May Also Like...
Located on the west side of the Zagreb Fair we provide the comfortable and affordable accommodation for the business travelers and tourists. Excellent location on the Avenue Dubrovnik allows quick finding and good connections with the public transportation. With 30 years of experience in the hospitality and in cooperation with the leading lodging consolidators our continually improve of performance and services ensure the pleasant and comfortable staying for our guests.
Lily's apartment is perfect for visits to Zagreb and is price wise a very good alternative to a hotel room booking.
The apartment is located very close to the city center and surrounded with parks and has a large parking lot for your car (if needed public garage across the street). A Tramway stop is in front of the building.
Very close are also famous Zagreb event and sports buildings: Arena Zagreb, Dom Sportova, Cibona, Concert hall Vatroslav Lisinski, the Zagreb Fair and famous clubs in Savska street - Vintage bar, Biker's Beer factory.
Across the street you will can find the supermarket Billa, a non-stop open bakery shop Mlinar for snacks and the brewery Medvedgrad for beer and a dinner or lunch.
Apartment desription: Kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, water heater and washing machine. Bathroom with big bath. Living room with king size double bed, retractable sofa, cable tv with 50+ domestic and international tv programms, free wifi internet, Hi-Fi set, separate toilet and entrance room.
1 bedroom modern, fully equipped apartment with balcony, near Jarun Lake in Zagreb!
WHY STAY AT MY PLACE?
- Direct connection to the city center. Tram station is right in front of the building.
- The apartment is modern and fully equipped with everything you might need.
- There is a free parking available.
- Within close vicinity (50 meters) are: supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- In just 5 minutes walking distance there is a beautiful lake and sport center Jarun. Depending on the season you can jog, bike, rollerblade, swim, row, wakeboard, sunbathe or just have a drink, meal or party.
This apartment is located on a 2nd floor of a small, 4 story building (equipped with an elevator), newly built in 2006. Neighborhood is a young, urban, residential area close to the sport center and Lake Jarun (biggest lake in Zagreb excellent for relaxing, sport activities and nightlife). Tram station is right in front of the building, connecting you directly to the city center (30 min tram ride). In the near vicinity there is a shopping center with a supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- Living room: comfy 3-seater sofa, 32inch LCD TV, DVD/audio system, computer with a printer
- Fully functional kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, blender and all utensils. 1 dinning table with 2 chairs.
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed (160x200cm) and a wardrobe
- Bathroom with a shower (with hydro massaging options :)
- Balcony with a hammock, 1 resting chair and a table
- Internet and fast WI-FI
- Air conditioning
- Washer/dryer in the apartment
- Non smoking inside, allowed on the balcony
- Free public parking in front of the building
- Towels and all bedding included.
- Tram station is very conveniently in front of the building connecting you quickly to the city center (30 minutes tram ride, line 17) - ticket price 12 kn ($2);
- Taxi is quite affordable in Zagreb and is the quickest option if you don’t have a car. For about 50 kn ($8,5) you will be in the city center in 10-15 minutes. Ride to the airport is approx. $25, and to the main bus/rail station approx $9.
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
This just approximate, of course we will find a solution based on the time you are arriving/leaving Zagreb. Feel free to contact me for more details!