Modern, fully equipped appartment near lake Jarun
1 bedroom modern, fully equipped apartment with balcony, near Jarun Lake in Zagreb!
WHY STAY AT MY PLACE?
- Direct connection to the city center. Tram station is right in front of the building.
- The apartment is modern and fully equipped with everything you might need.
- There is a free parking available.
- Within close vicinity (50 meters) are: supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- In just 5 minutes walking distance there is a beautiful lake and sport center Jarun. Depending on the season you can jog, bike, rollerblade, swim, row, wakeboard, sunbathe or just have a drink, meal or party.
This apartment is located on a 2nd floor of a small, 4 story building (equipped with an elevator), newly built in 2006. Neighborhood is a young, urban, residential area close to the sport center and Lake Jarun (biggest lake in Zagreb excellent for relaxing, sport activities and nightlife). Tram station is right in front of the building, connecting you directly to the city center (30 min tram ride). In the near vicinity there is a shopping center with a supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- Living room: comfy 3-seater sofa, 32inch LCD TV, DVD/audio system, computer with a printer
- Fully functional kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, blender and all utensils. 1 dinning table with 2 chairs.
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed (160x200cm) and a wardrobe
- Bathroom with a shower (with hydro massaging options :)
- Balcony with a hammock, 1 resting chair and a table
- Internet and fast WI-FI
- Air conditioning
- Washer/dryer in the apartment
- Non smoking inside, allowed on the balcony
- Free public parking in front of the building
- Towels and all bedding included.
- Tram station is very conveniently in front of the building connecting you quickly to the city center (30 minutes tram ride, line 17) — ticket price 12 kn ($2);
- Taxi is quite affordable in Zagreb and is the quickest option if you don’t have a car. For about 50 kn ($8,5) you will be in the city center in 10-15 minutes. Ride to the airport is approx. $25, and to the main bus/rail station approx $9.
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
This just approximate, of course we will find a solution based on the time you are arriving/leaving Zagreb. Feel free to contact me for more details!
You May Also Like...