- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- in-home theater
- alarm clock
- clothes dryer
- dvd player
- air conditioning
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- high speed internet
- dish washer
- electric stove
- computer available
- soap/shampoo provided
- high definition tv
- washing machine
- stereo system
- gas stove
- satellite tv
- towels provided
- internet access
Modern, fully equipped appartment near lake Jarun
WHY STAY AT MY PLACE?
- Direct connection to the city center. Tram station is right in front of the building.
- The apartment is modern and fully equipped with everything you might need.
- There is a free parking available.
- Within close vicinity (50 meters) are: supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- In just 5 minutes walking distance there is a beautiful lake and sport center Jarun. Depending on the season you can jog, bike, rollerblade, swim, row, wakeboard, sunbathe or just have a drink, meal or party.
This apartment is located on a 2nd floor of a small, 4 story building (equipped with an elevator), newly built in 2006. Neighborhood is a young, urban, residential area close to the sport center and Lake Jarun (biggest lake in Zagreb excellent for relaxing, sport activities and nightlife). Tram station is right in front of the building, connecting you directly to the city center (30 min tram ride). In the near vicinity there is a shopping center with a supermarket, bakery, pizzeria, kiosk, pharmacy, hairdresser, bank, currency exchange and several bars.
- Living room: comfy 3-seater sofa, 32inch LCD TV, DVD/audio system, computer with a printer
- Fully functional kitchen with stove, oven, fridge/freezer, microwave, dishwasher, blender and all utensils. 1 dinning table with 2 chairs.
- Bedroom with 1 Queen bed (160x200cm) and a wardrobe
- Bathroom with a shower (with hydro massaging options :)
- Balcony with a hammock, 1 resting chair and a table
- Internet and fast WI-FI
- Air conditioning
- Washer/dryer in the apartment
- Non smoking inside, allowed on the balcony
- Free public parking in front of the building
- Towels and all bedding included.
- Tram station is very conveniently in front of the building connecting you quickly to the city center (30 minutes tram ride, line 17) — ticket price 12 kn ($2);
- Taxi is quite affordable in Zagreb and is the quickest option if you don’t have a car. For about 50 kn ($8,5) you will be in the city center in 10-15 minutes. Ride to the airport is approx. $25, and to the main bus/rail station approx $9.
CHECK IN – CHECK OUT
Check in: 14:00
Check out: 12:00
This just approximate, of course we will find a solution based on the time you are arriving/leaving Zagreb. Feel free to contact me for more details!
You May Also Like...
Situated in Zagreb, this private bedroom in an apartment accommodates up to 2 guests and starts at just EUR 29 per night.
It is located on the 2nd floor.
It also has internet (wifi, cable) access. It features 1 double bed and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a dish washer, a fridge, a freezer, a grill, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a toaster, a kettle / water-boiler, and a washing machine. The property has a balcony and parking / a garage. Guests can also enjoy a CD player, a computer, a DVD player, a radio, a TV, video games/console, and books.
The property is suitable for smokers and pets.
6 guests have been welcomed to this property. Guests have rated this property 4.5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
If you are looking for an apartment in the city center, which is located in a quiet, dead-end street near one of the city's major squares (Kvaternik) then our apartment is ideal for your stay in the Croatian capital. Tram station is just a 3 minute walk from where you can be on the main (Ban Jelacic square ), or in the famous park Maksimir for 5 min drive. The nearest restaurant is a 2 minute walk away, and the place where you can enjoy your morning coffee is just 5 minutes walk. In addition, close to the apartment is the second largest market in Zagreb, where you can buy fresh produce directly from local farmers Thus, in the center, and yet so quiet ...... It consists of a large room, which is divided into sleeping and living room (sliding panel curtains), a fully equipped kitchen, bathroom, separate toilet, hallway with built-in wardrobe with integrated table and balcony (your place for cigarettes). Smoking is only allowed on the balcony. The apartment is ideal for two people, but if necessary, a third person can sleep on the couch that can be turned into a bed.
Distance from the main train station is a 15 minute tram ride and from the main bus terminal (where there is a direct connection to the airport), 8 min by tram.
Regardless of the mode of transport that you will be used to come, we will welcome you, take to the apartment and, depending on our commitments, we will try to help you to experience Zagreb as one of its inhabitants.
Your own apartment, located at ground floor.
Apartment has living room, separate furnished kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with shower and amenities and a one more separate toilet.
Towels and linen provided.
We have bedroom with 1 large bed and there are 2 sofa beds in living room. Easily can accommodate up to 4 guests.
Baby cot available.
Private parking and internet are provided free of charge.
Apartment is 60 m2 and new furnished.
We provide a spacious terace fitted with table and chairs and a barbecue as (website hidden) is located very near to Zagreb Zoo, in a quiet street away from noise but still only 2-3 min from city main transportation The Blue Tram. Tram station goes both directions, and connects city center in 10 minutes with our home.
Closest restaurant is 300 metres away. Shops and cafés can be found in the vicinity.
Zagreb nightlife, as well as all historical monuments and sites can be reached easily. Ask us for advice on best nightlife places and places to have nice meals!
Main Bus and Train stations are 5 km away, while Zagreb Pleso Airport is 25 km from us!
Transportation can be arranged but with prior notice.
For longer stay we offer discount and a welcome basket.
Pets are allowed.
Families with kids are welcome (baby cot can be arranged).
Gay couples and friends are welcome.
Our apartment is a family business, created and managed by whole family. We all love to travel but our work obligations don't allow us much of same so we decided to bring world travelers to us!
We are now opened for our first guests.
I am sure You will love our city! Aside from being the largest city in the country of Croatia, Zagreb is the capital city of the (website hidden) is nestled comfortably between the slope of Medvenica Mountain and the banks of Sava River.