- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- dish washer
- linens provided
- gas stove
- towels provided
- soap/shampoo provided
- washing machine
- standard definition tv
- clothes dryer
- gas grill
- satellite tv
- wireless internet
Stylish Woollahra Holiday or Executive Rental
This charming & generous 1 bedroom apartment (with fold-out double sofa bed) is superbly located, 2 blocks from Sydney's highly sought after Queen St & Woollahra shopping village. Extending from Oxford Street Paddington, the elegant Queen St is adorned with cafes, fashion boutiques and speciality stores with everything you could want — from hair salons, gourmet delis, butchers and seafood shops. This stylish 61m apartment is within walking distance of Sydney's highly regarded Bistro Moncur and Chiswick restaurants, One Moncur Champagne Bar as well as The Woollahra and Centennial Hotels & Pubs.
The generous, north facing 1 bedroom apartment has dual entrance; with the northerly facing sunroom overlooking leafy and peaceful Wallis St and a convenient back entrance from Oxford St, directly across the road from Sydney's Centennial Park.
An abundance of natural light showcases this cleverly renovated apartment found within a grand Victorian security building. Timelessly appealing, this ideal rental property has high ceilings, bamboo flooring, French doors and window fittings, a sun-bathed sunroom at the front of the property, fully equipped and functional kitchen, spacious double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, generous combined living (with fold-out double sofa bed) & dining, study nook, pristine gas kitchen and a spacious and modern bathroom with internal laundry facilities and Italian floor tiles.
-Comfortable and spacious living and dining room with double fold-out sofa bed
- Freshly painted and furnished
- Freshly schemed interiors are complemented by classic character details
- Large double bedroom featuring built-in robe & double glazing
- Stylish galley style gas kitchen, European appliances & mirror splashbacks
- Chic contemporary bathroom with internal laundry
- North-facing common courtyard and private sun-bathed sunroom
- Brand new bamboo flooring & high ceilings
- Access from Wallis & Oxford Streets
- Close proximity to the CBD and the East's best beaches and Sydney's highly sought after Eastern Suburbs.
Also known as 162-166 Oxford Street, Woollahra (between Moncur & Ocean Street)
You May Also Like...
Beautiful Coogee Beach apartment only 70m from the beach
- 3 bedrooms with 6 single beds
- Bathrooms, 1 for each bedroom
- Built-in wardrobes
- Fully equipped kitchen, fridge, dishwasher
- Dining table with 6 chairs
- Lounge room with flat screen ...
Welcome to Sydney!
This three bedroom apartment has outstanding facilities to create optimal comfort for you and your family. In the master bedroom you are going to find one double bed and in the other two there is one double and one single bed...
Centrally located in the heart of Sydney, AEA CITY is designed to make your stay comfortable and convenient in every aspect
We recommend booking online at www.aeahotels.com, or we can send you a booking form to complete
This 2 Bedroom Apartment ...