- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- refrigerator / freezer
- washing machine
großes Zimmer in Berlin Spandau
The room is furnished with a king-size bed, desk and a shelf. Kitchen and bath can be shared, that is like what you are urged to boil, use the refrigerator, etc.
The apartment is located in beautiful Berlin Spandau — although not directly in the middle of Berlin, but very well connected. By foot it takes about 7 minutes to the train station Rathaus Spandau with all city rail and regional rail lines over which one will come quickly to the center.
You May Also Like...
Furnished room to rent.
Bright, furnished room (22sqm) to rent in a beautiful apartment in a historic building in Schöneberg. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor, is quiet, centrally located near of Kurfürstendamm, KDW. Bathroom, kitchen with balcony, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, kettle, WLAN, washing machine and dryer are available for shared use. Towels and linen are provided free of charge. Non-Smoking. The room can be locked.
In the nearby surrounding Nollendorfplatz, Motzstrasse, Winterfeldplatz there are numerous cafés, restaurants, antiques, book stores, fashion shops and good grocery. Ku-Damm, Gedächtniskirche, Zoo, Tiergarten park are not far.
Good connections with public transport (U2, U1, U3, U4 subway Nollendorfplatz, buses 106, 187, M19, M29, N1, N2).
- 3 days and more: € 20 per day
- 7 days and more: € 18,50 per day
- 28 days and more: € 14 per day
Deposit: € 100
Cleaning: € 30
The photos are (not finished painted and decorated) from the restoration period, as the room was then inhabited immediately, I can resubmit new only.
Bin from 18 to 29.01. on vacation and probably rarely online. Questions are answered as soon as possible anyway.
2014: The long weekend with the holidays Easter, Ascension and Pentecost are still available - but marked as busy in the calendar. Since I'm going to go to the part itself away, this weekend require precise arrangements and confidence in my guests and thus also cost slightly more than the summer price.
- Size: 10 m²
- New loft bed, 1.40 m wide, new bedding (washable, suitable for allergy sufferers)
- Sofa, tables, rollable wooden wardrobe, chest of drawers still follows
- TV (cable), WLAN / WIFI
To dry joint use fully equipped kitchen and washing machine, drying rack -
- Flatmates except me - a friend (41, seldom working, and at home) and now and then one or two other guests in a 2 Guest room
- Smoking allowed in rooms
- 1x weekly change of sheets and fresh towels
- Tubs / shower room, guest toilet
- Current city magazine "Zitty" (with tips and television), Stadplan (with power line plan) in the room
- 1 bottle of water (medium) on arrival per booking rooms
- Backyard, 3 Floor without lift
- Many restaurants and bakeries (with breakfast option from inexpensive to high-end and on Sundays almost everywhere brunch), bars and shopping nearby
- 10 minutes to run, for example Boxhagen place, RAW-Tempel, etc.
- 5 minutes to the south-east cross station, 10 minutes to S + U Frankfurter Allee, 2 minute walk to tram 21 and bus 240
- Check-in and check-out and flexible possible by arrangement - I go to work and have of course also has its own leisure events, but always try to make every time possible - if it is not otherwise feasible, the key can in an adjacent 24-h Late-sale will be picked up.
- 50, - Euro key deposit, payable in resort
Beautifully designed holiday home in picturesque surroundings in Tempelhof-Schöneberg.
Guest rooms of 25m ² apartment of 75m ² on the second floor in a garden house of the century. Bright and cozy, with high ceilings, wifi & HiFi, comfortable chair and a welcoming bed for two.
The windows have blinds that let you sleep as long as you want.
Very quiet but central and lively. Charming neighborhood.
Modern bathroom with shower and hairdryer.
Very close to cafes and bars, ice cream parlor, supermarket, 3 minutes on the subway and buses, a shopping mall and the Tempelhof Harbour, the popular disused airport "Tempelhof" for the sports or picnic pleasure, and several lakes and ponds to stroll.
The fabulous Miner Road neighborhood in Kreuzberg is just 15 minutes away by subway. Easy and fast access to all places of Berlin by public transport.
The location of the holiday apartment is perfect for travelers who prefer a quiet and relaxing holiday as well as for the young audience in search of a quiet retreat after a busy day in the city.