- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- movie/video library
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- internet access
- cable tv
- dvd player
Whistler Village Condo hosted by Chris - Welcome!!
Private concierge service is complementary for our guests. She is available to assist with transportation, equipment rentals, dinner reservations, childcare and much more to ensure you have a carefree and relaxing vacation!
Our home comfortably sleeps 7 guests and conveniently located in the village so no vehicle is required.
AWESOME … Close to it all, well-appointed, HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Extended family vacation to this well-appointed, spacious condo was just the ticket. Five-year-old enjoyed the pool everyday and adults enjoyed evening hot tub visits. We were there five days and we'll be back. Thank-you again.
We have stayed in many VRBO units now in various cities, including Hawaii, and none of them come close to the quality of yours. Location is superb, everything in excellent condition, tastefully decorated, very clean and well-stocked. We will definitely be back and will certainly recommend your unit to our friends and family. Truly, a wonderful get-away.
Hello Chris and Lisa,
Thank you so very much for making our Whistler vacation enjoyable and comfortable. The condo met all of our expectations as far as amenities, condition, and location. We had a group of 6 people (2 to each bedroom) and the space was perfect for us. The open layout of the condo allowed us to make meals and interact with each other … and of course the men loved cooking and being able to keep an eye on the hockey games! :) The layout of the rest of the condo provided ample room for us to gather and hang out together- love the new sofas!
The location was perfect! We loved being tucked away towards the back of the complex. It was a real convenience to have the trail to the village literally outside our front door!
…we had a great experience staying at your condo and would not only stay again, but recommend it to other friends and people we know.
Hi Chris and Lisa,
We really enjoyed the condo! We found that the place clean and comfortable. The bike storage was handy and easy to use. I would definitely want to stay there again as the place is nice and at a reasonable cost.
Hi Chris & Lisa
The condo was clean with a full range of supplies and amenities, more then I expected. The furniture and beds were comfortable. The three bedrooms worked well for our family and the condo is well located, close to bike trails and just a short walk to the market.
We definitely were happy and enjoyed our time at your condo.
We hope we can rent it again next year.
Janie & Rich (West Vancouver)
Dear Chris & Lisa,
…we were impressed with the size, furnishings, cleanliness, and how close it was to the main part of town. We didn't have to use our car for the three days we were there, which was great. Walking such a short distance to the activities, food, and shopping was very convenient too.
…we had a wonderful time and the area was just magnificent! Very beautiful and plenty of activities to do as a family. Everyone in our party had a great time in Whistler. If or when we ever go back to Whistler, we would be sure to rent your condo.
Thank you for your hospitality and sharing your vacation home.
Carol & Family (California)
Hi Chris and Lisa:
We just came back from your Whistler condo and want you to know we had a great time there. The condo was great and suited us beyond expectations. And all things were taken care of very well. We will keep your place in mind for when Whistler calls us again.
Jim & Nel (Agassiz)
The condo was clean and inviting … we remarked how well stocked the kitchen was (my husband and I love to cook so that was a thrill). We would definitely like the opportunity to stay there again.
Cheers! and thanks again! :)
Other features include:
* Spacious, open layout to relax and enjoy!
* Master bedroom with king bed, full ensuite with a jacuzzi tub
* Second bedroom with queen bed, third with bunk beds (double on lower and single on upper), queen sofa in the living room.
* Free secured underground parking for one car (with free underground parking for a second vehicle on a first come first served basis).
* Living room with fireplace, TV and DVD player.
* Step out the door to shops and restaurants.
* Hot tub and pool open 8:30am to 10:00pm every day.
* Internet: free high speed wireless internet. Bring your laptop!
* In suite laundry.
* Fully equipped kitchen.
* Baby equipment includes: play pen and booster seat.
* Bike lock up in secured underground garage; bike wash in garage.
Our huge living space is unparalleled to anything else in this category. Whether you need the room to let the kids play or have the space to entertain guests our place will satisfy better than any other we have come across.
With views out over the open field between our complex and the next you will feel like you are looking over your own backyard. Whether to play in in the winter, lay out in in the summer (if the pool deck is not your taste) or throw a ball around this is a unique feature over nearly any other place within the Village all within speaking distance from the balcony.
Our home is located within steps of the village centre and just up the street from Marketplace Centre with many restaurants and amenities including groceries video, and liquor store. A modern townhome that offers granite countertops, heated outdoor pool, hot tub, a relaxing gas fireplace and jetted bathtub. Relax and enjoy with your friends and family!
Our availability calendar is maintained in real time. If you wish to book our home, please click the 'RESERVE NOW' button (green) at the top of the page.
If you wish to book for today please call us at (778) 892-5154 or email us by clicking the 'Email Owner' tab above (orange) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, as this reservation system will not let you book for same day arrival.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com (or click email at the TOP of this page) or call Chris at (778) 892-5154.
Visit our virtual tour at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHyIjomi2sY
Check-In: 4:00pm. We will do our best to try to accommodate you if you need an early checkin.
Check-Out: 10:00am. 10:00am
You May Also Like...
This comfy, well equipped studio offers all the comforts of home. It features a queen murphy bed, flat screen TV, extremely well stocked kitchen and a quiet deck with BBQ. Parking is included and WiFi is free. The Lagoons is a beautiful, tranquil setting, perfectly landscaped and steps from all Whistler Blackcomb has to offer.
Our condo is situated at the newly renovated area of Creekside, voted "best neighbourhood" by Whistlerites. It is a mere 2-3 minute walk to restaurants, pubs, internet cafe, Starbucks, bank and convenience/grocery store, AND the high speed gondola which offers the most comfortable, quickest way to the top of Whistler mountain. We're home to the 5k vertical drop run "Peak to Creek", & the 2010 Olympic Men & Women's Downhill & Super G. We have worked hard to equip our condo with all the comforts and aesthetic pleasures one would expect in a home. Make a Live, Instantly Confirmed Reservation: Click Reserve Now on the top right hand corner of this property page.
Carmen & Philip
Review guests comments...
Check-In: 4:00 pm - strictly enforced.
Check-Out: 11:00 am - strictly enforced.
This 2 bedroom lofted townhouse in The Gables is in one of the most sought after locations in Whistler. It is a 2 minute walk to ALL lifts for BOTH Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, & to the Village.
This townhouse is beautifully decorated with a real mountain cabin feeling. It is warm and welcoming and friendly. This is wonderful choice for one family.
Trip Advisor and FlipKey viewers click onhttp://thegables.directvacations.com/for full information and online reservation for this property.
* Location: The Gables is 2 minutes from all lifts & the Village, AND quiet & private. Nestled in Douglas Firs with Fitzsimmons Creek roaring past, you feel relaxed & tucked away in the woods when staying at The Gables.
* Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
* HD TV: large flat screen TV in living room with high definition signal and Blu-Ray DVD player
* Parking: free for 2 cars, one in secured underground. Garage clearance 6'8" (2.03m). Overheight outside.
* Jetted Tub:in bathroom
* Private balcony
* Insuite laundry facilities: washer, dryer, & ironing
* 1 Queen bed in master bedroom, 1 double bed in second bedroom, 1 double sofa bed in living room
* 2 minute walk to upload or download all gondolas and chairs on both mountains
* 2 minute walk to Guest Services for lift ticket pick up, ski school and equipment rentals
* Ride over to the Bike Park in 1 minute
* so close to the Bike Park, you can come home for lunch
* secure storage in the unit for high end bikes
* close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
* bike wash station at The Gables
Check out the:
* Maps: Click on Location & Map on the task bar above for a Google map which shows the exact location of The Gables and proximity to the Village, lifts and Bike Park. There are also several maps in the photo gallery.
* Photo Gallery: Click on Photos & Video on the task bar above for more pictures.
* Guest Services: Book Lift Tickets&Ski; Rentals online. Click at the top right of this page. Receive discounts on transportation and activities when you reserve with AlluraDirect.
Trip Advisor Reviews: click on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g154948-d3322180-The_Gables_BEST_central_location_close_to_all_lifts_quiet_beautiful-Whistler_British_C.html
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/182 for a 1 bedroom in the Gables.
Click on the Email Ownerbutton below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Reserve Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Please request early check-in in advance.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Please request late check out in advance.