- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- internet access
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- stereo or cd player
- satellite or cable tv
The Tan's Whistler Residence
We have been visiting Whistler yearly and have enjoyed every visit. We hope our home will enhance your visit, making each visit to Whistler just as memorable, as it has always for us!
Some Guest Reviews
"Convenient and easy"
We stayed at this rental during the summer season and chose it because it was on the ground floor. My wife and I found it to be very comfortable as well as a good size for the 2 of us. I was able to secure my bike in the evenings and we both found it an easy walk up to the main shopping area. The ride up the hill to the lifts wasn't too taxing and I used it as a good warm up before tackling the bike park, the ride home was great, no pedalling required! We've since organised for friends of ours to stay in the same unit and are looking forward to going back there again in 2012.
"Good. Value for money."
The condo owners are helpful and you can feel that they like to make you home-feel when staying there.
"Location, location, location!"
Excellently located, this property is close to the grocery store, liquor store, village stroll, and free village shuttle bus, but across Lorimer Road in a quite complex. The unit has most everything a couple needs for a stay in Whistler, but I wouldn't recommend squeezing more people into the unit. The owner phoned us all the way from Singapore to check that everything was fine, but we had only just arrived, and had yet to notice any deficiencies when he called. The cooking amenities are adequate for in unit meal preparations. The parking is underground with a designated spot. It is very tight for a large/long vehicle (Toyota Tacoma) and wouldn't accommodate an over-height vehicle. Bring a swimsuit as the complex has a nice hot tub, but it will be a little cool Mondays when the water is changed (good to know that it is maintained). Overall, it is a good value for a stay in Whistler
"Good condo, conveniently located"
Spent a weekend skiing/snowboarding in Whistler and stayed here. The location is convenient and right across from the grocery store and village. The unit is in good condition and cozy.
Check-In: 4 pm. Earlier check-ins may be possible-please confirm
Check-Out: 10 am. Later check out only with prior arrangements. You may be charged $35 if our cleaners arrive a
You May Also Like...
We are located at the very base of Blackcomb in the luxurious Le Chamois building next to the Blackcomb Daylodge for literal ski-in/ski-out !! And being in the heart of Upper Village, we can also walk to everything!!!--Our de-luxe 2-bedroom/2 bath condo has king-sized bed in master bedroom with ensuite, and second bedroom with twin beds, and queen pull-out in the living room which also has electric fireplace and overlooks the outdoor heated swimming pool. Property also provides secured, underground, parking; fitness/exercise machines; internet facilities ; complimentary valet ski storage.....and lots more!!
To reserve, click "RESERVE NOW" on top of menu. You will have immediate confirmation of your reservation.Please follow directions for online payment with VISA or MASTERCARD using Allura Direct's easy and secure transaction system.
If you have any questions, please click "E-MAIL US" .
We would love to host you and thank you for visiting our site. Best wishes for a wonderful holiday!!
Check-In: 4:00 p.m. PST. With advance notice, earlier check-in can be arranged if it is possible
Check-Out: 10:00 a.m. PST. with advance notice, later check-out time can be arranged if it is possible.
Welcome to our favorite ski hide-a-way with ski in/ski out convenience on Blackcomb Mountain. Within minutes of leaving your room, you can be on your way up the Wizard Chair to start your day of skiing. At the end of the day, ski back to your lodge, and enjoy the hot tub, outside, ahhhhhh. Now you're ready for a stroll to the village or a quiet dinner at home. Our rates include free parking.
MUST BE 25 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER TO BOOK THIS PROPERTY. NO EXCEPTIONS. NON-SMOKING BUILDING.
This spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath unit features private laundry, well equipped kitchen and comfortable beds. FREE HIGH SPEED INTERNET SERVICE!!! WIRELESS PORT
For more information on this property, contact Craig, Toll Free within Canada or the U.S.A. at 1-888-640-1296, overseas country code (1) (250) 718-2502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Make a live instantly confirmed reservation!!! Click on the "Reserve Now" link at the top right hand corner of this property page.
Check-In: 4 PM. Check in advance for possible early arrival. Parking is available early.
Check-Out: 10 AM. Check in advance for possible late departure.
Welcome to The Aspens on Blackcomb. This one bedroom is a wonderful choice for guests who enjoy a fabulous ski in/ski out location combined with a hotel environment, at great prices! This is also a wonderful choice for guests with small families or young children. The convenient location combined with full amenities means there is something for everyone.
Trip Advisor Viewers click on http://aspensatwhistler.directvacations.com/ for full information and online reservation for this property.
The Aspens offers:
* real ski in ski out: this is on the slope just above the Wizard Chair (high speed quad) on Blackcomb Mtn. Link to Whistler Mtn by taking Peak2Peak gondola.
* 2 minute walk to Upper Village, 5 min walk over the Covered Bridge into main Village
* ski down to full Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations at Blackcomb Base, including ski school, lift tickets, all rentals
* rental shop on lobby level in The Aspens: regular and high performance gear
* ski down to Blackcomb Kids for ski school
* 3 hot tubs and outdoor heated pool.
* ski valet: the ski valet retrieves your skis in the morning from the ski locker, and returns them at night
* laundry services in the building
* 24 hour front desk service for public areas in The Aspens.
* on the free bus shuttle route around the Village. You don't need a car when you stay at The Aspens
* is on the third floor facing east.
* has 1 bedroom with King bed and Queen sofa bed in the living room.
* free high speed wireless internet
* air conditioned
* beside all the activities at Blackcomb Base
* largest outdoor pool in Whistler
* short walk to Upper Village and Village
* close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
* bike storage for family bikes in bike lock up. Bikes not allowed in the apartment.
Check out the:
* Ski in/Ski out location: Click on Location & Map on the task bar above for a Google map which shows the exact location of The Aspens. There are also several maps in the photo gallery.
* Photo Gallery: Click on Photos & Video on the task bar above for more pictures.
* Guest Services: Book Lift Tickets& Ski Rentals online. Click at the top right of this page. Receive discounts on transportation and activities when you reserve with AlluraDirect.
Trip Advisor Reviews:click on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g154948-d2019282-The_Aspens_Ski_In_Out_Central_location_Hot_tubs_Pool_Front_Desk-Whistler_British_Columbia.html#reviews
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/1999 for another 1 bedroom in The Aspens and alluradirect.com/1253 for a 2 bedroom in The Aspens.
Click on the Email Ownerbutton below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Reserve Nowbelow & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Check-In: 4 pm. Please request early check-in in advance.
Check-Out: 10 am. Please request late check out in advance.