- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- air conditioning
- dish washer
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- fitness room
- wireless internet
- cable tv
The Marquise #104
You May Also Like...
If you are looking for a romantic getaway or a wonderful vacation for your family, then this is the place to be all year round.
This quiet one bedroom unit offers prime ski-in, ski-out access and one of the most spectacular views available. From the top floor of the Aspens you look across the large outdoor heated pool and the three hot tubs to the ski slope, snow capped mountains and gorgeous sunsets.
It is a cozy home with a large living room and natural gas fireplace, a fully equiped kitchen, a bedroom with king size bed (or two twin beds) and a queen sofa in the living room. There is also a barbecue on the private deck where you can enjoy the views while cooking a tasty meal.
The Aspens provides secure underground pay parking. Upon arrival, just park and leave your car as you are near everything including the ski slopes and the village. The village is just a 10 minute walk or free shuttle ride away.
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
Welcome to our home away from home. Spectacular views of Blackcomb Mountain and the new Peak to Peak gondola await from this recently upgraded 1 bedroom condo located in The Marquise. It has a great ski-in ski-out location in winter and in summer you are a short walk to Lost Lake for swimming and picnics. The complex has excellent facilities (pool, hot tub, sauna, games room, high-speed internet) and is great value for money. Newly renovated with spectacular ameneties. You won't be disappointed! To reserve this property simply click on the Reserve Now Button at the top of the page and just follow the prompts
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
Rejuvenate your heart and body by spending your memorable Whistler B.C. vacation moments in the coziest condo on Whistler-Blackcomb mountain!
See a video tour of the suite -
click on "Photos & Videos"
* Ski-in/ski-out to slopes on Whistler-Blackcomb Mountain
* FREE wireless internet, DVD player & Cable TV
* 37 inch flat screen TV (not shown in photos)
* Queen size bed in bedroom, queen pull out couch in living room
* Snuggle down on a super comfy pillowtop queen mattress in the bedroom
* Luxurious kitchen to inspire your mouthwatering creations:
* stainless steel fridge & stove
* granite countertops
* modern task lighting
* heated floor tiles
* Double access bathroom, with extra ensuite vanity sink for "his-and-her" convenience
* Serene courtyard vista
* Common hot tub and dry sauna to soothe your aching and tender muscles after a heavenly day on the slopes
* Year-round heated swimming pool
* Fully equipped fitness room - just in case you haven't sweated enough on the mountain!
* Choose to hop on the free shuttle, which frequently stops at your doorstep, or take a leisurely 10 minute walk in the fresh mountain air to get to the bustling Whistler Village
See what a few of our Guests have had to say:
"We had a great time staying at your place at Whistler. Your apartment is lovely and very well equipped. We stayed at places similar to yours when we go up there and yours is by far the most comfortable and best decorated!!! I liked the idea of extra set of dishes, towel rods ...all those little things help make your visitors' vacation even more comfortable. Thank you for the lovely chocolates!!!
We will definitely keep your place in mind for our future visits to Whistler. Please, feel free to contact me any time you have a last minute cancellation. "
Tanja and Branko
"All my family really liked our vacation in Whistler. The mountains are beautiful with lots of snow. We especially enjoyed coming to your warm and cosy apartment after a day outside. We had everything we needed. Thank you for an opportunity to stay in your hospitable vacation home. If we ever decide to visit Whistler again, it is going to be our first choice."
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Strictly enforced
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Strictly enforced