- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:7
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- cable tv
- internet access
- security system
- dvd player
Ski in SKI out - FREE PARKING
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
You May Also Like...
Studios are complete with a private balcony, full kitchen, gas fireplace and in-suite washer and dryer. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
The Studio rate is based on double occupancy; it can accommodate up to 4 guests, see hotel policies for extra charges.
Rated 4.7 out of 5 Stars on Trip Advisor with 28 Reviews
Welcome to The Aspens on Blackcomb. This newly updated one bedroom is a wonderful choice for guests who enjoy a fabulous ski in/ski out location combined with a hotel environment. This is also a wonderful choice for guests with small families or young children. The convenient location combined with full amenities means there is something for everyone.
This apartment is beautifully decorated and finished. It features newer furniture, a good King bed in the bedroom, 2 large LCD TVs, a private and quiet aspect, and all cotton high quality linens.
Trip Advisor Viewers click onhttp://theaspensinwhistler.directvacations.com/ for full information and online reservation for this property.
The Aspens offers:
* real ski in ski out: this is on the slope just above the Wizard Chair (high speed quad) on Blackcomb Mtn. Link to Whistler Mtn by taking Peak2Peak gondola.
* 2 minute walk to Upper Village, 5 min walk over the Covered Bridge into main Village
* ski down to full Whistler Blackcomb Guest Relations at Blackcomb Base, including ski school, lift tickets, all rentals
* rental shop on lobby level in The Aspens: regular and high performance gear
* ski down to Blackcomb Kids for ski school
* 3 hot tubs and outdoor heated pool.
* ski valet: the ski valet retrieves your skis in the morning from the ski locker, and returns them at night
* laundry services in the building
* 24 hour front desk service for public areas in The Aspens.
* On the free bus shuttle route around the Village. You don't need a car when you stay at The Aspens
* is newly decorated and is gorgeous
* is on the second floor with a very private setting
* looks out over the trees
* has a quiet aspect
* all new boutique quality cotton linens
* free high speed wireless internet
* BBQ on the balcony
* Large flat screen TV with DVD player in the living room. Large flat screen TV in the bedroom.
* iPod dock with speakers for your iPod
* Has 1 bedroom with King bed
* new Lazy boy queen sofa bed with full height mattress. This is the best sofa bed you will ever sleep on!
* air conditioned
* beside all the activities at Blackcomb Base
* largest outdoor pool in Whistler
* short walk to Upper Village and Village
* close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
* bike storage for family bikes in bike lock up. Bikes not allowed in the apartment.
Check out the:
* Ski in/Ski out location: Click on Location & Map on the task bar above for a Google map which shows the exact location of The Aspens. There are also several maps in the photo gallery.
* Photo Gallery: Click on Photos & Video on the task bar above for more pictures.
* Guest Services: Book Lift Tickets& Ski Rentals online. Click at the top right of this page. Receive discounts on transportation and activities when you reserve with AlluraDirect.
Trip Advisor Reviews: click on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g154948-d2019284-The_Aspens_Ski_In_Out_Hot_tubs_Pool_Front_Desk_Boutique_Hotel_Quality-Whistler_British_Columbia.html#reviews
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/1794 for another 1 bedroom in The Aspens and alluradirect.com/1253 for a 2 bedroom in The Aspens.
Click on the Email Owner button below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Reserve Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Please request early check-in in advance.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Please request late check out in advance.
Location - Location - Location. Whistler has some of the world's greatest skiing and my condo is right next to the Creekside Gondola to take you up to there fast. If you want to do a Google maps search the address of the lodge is 2020 Lake Placid Road, Whistler BC.
How far to the lifts you ask.? Once you go down the elevator, grab your skis out of the lobby ski locker,exit the front enrance and go across the street then up 15 stairs and 40 meters later you are sitting on the gondola. It's so easy you can even ski in for lunch. Everything is there at the base - guest services, ski school, ski shop, ski repairs, retaraunts, Starbucks, bank, full grocery store and even the medal podium for 2010 Olympic downhill. The local and experienced Whistler Mountain skiers often choose this Gondola to upload over the hustle and bustle of the Main Village. There is also a shuttle right outside of the building that goes to Blackcomb Mountain every 15 minutes.
My unit is cozy, comfortable, clean, fully equiped and is ready for you to kick back and enjoy. The photo gallery tells alot about the quality of unit 209 and the building. Lake Placid Lodge was built in 1989, is easy to find and is setup well for the ease of unloading your baggage.
When the unit is not rented out I use it myself so it has everything you need for cooking, reading, watching TV, surfing the net and just plain relaxing in front of the firepalce.
It's a best to book before November 15th to take advantge of fantastic lift pass discounts.
I look forward to welcoming you as my guest. Please just email me and I can answer any questions you have, or if you prefer the old fashioned way I am happy to talk on the phone to you at 778 227 1916. Then when you are ready to book the unit simpy click Reserve Now
Have a great ski season everyone.
Best wishes, Dave
Check-In: Four PM
Check-Out: Ten AM