- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:7
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- internet access
- security system
- dvd player
- satellite or cable tv
Ski in SKI out - FREE PARKING
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
You May Also Like...
You'll love staying here !! 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom with your own private hot tub right across from the Market place. You will enjoy being very close to everything, but far enought for peace and tranquility. Close to restaurants, shopping, grocery store and everything else you might need. Whistler village is just a short walk away, and so are the ski lifts. Valhalla is also a great location if you're here for the summer. The bike path is close by and Lost Lake is about a 5 minute bike ride where you'll find all kinds of great trails for beginner, intermediate and advanced bike riders. And if you want to take a bus anywhere in Whistler the bus stop is right accross from Valhalla.
Our Valhalla home comes with everything you need, including fully equipped kitchen, large living room, wifi, cable, fireplace, and 2 great size bedrooms and don't forget about our private hot tub.
Check-In: 4 PM.
Check-Out: 10 AM.
Location - Location - Location. Whistler has some of the world's greatest skiing and my condo is right next to the Creekside Gondola to take you up to there fast. If you want to do a Google maps search the address of the lodge is 2020 Lake Placid Road, Whistler BC.
How far to the lifts you ask.? Once you go down the elevator, grab your skis out of the lobby ski locker,exit the front entance and go across the street then up 15 stairs and 40 meters later you are sitting on the gondola. It's so easy you can even ski in for lunch. Everything is there at the base - guest services, ski school, ski shop, ski repairs, retaraunts, Starbucks, bank, full grocery store and even the medal podium for 2010 Olympic downhill. The local and experienced Whistler Mountain skiers often choose this Gondola to upload over the hustle and bustle of the Main Village. There is also a shuttle right outside of the building that goes to Blackcomb Mountain every 15 minutes.
My unit is cozy, comfortable, clean, fully equiped and is ready for you to kick back and enjoy. The photo gallery tells alot about the quality of unit 209 and the building. Lake Placid Lodge was built in 1989, is easy to find and is setup well for the ease of unloading your baggage.
When the unit is not rented out I use it myself so it has everything you need for cooking, reading, watching TV, surfing the net and just plain relaxing in front of the firepalce.
It's a best to book before November 15th to take advantge of fantastic lift pass discounts.
I look forward to welcoming you as my guest. Please just email me and I can answer any questions you have, or if you prefer the old fashioned way I am happy to talk on the phone to you at 778 227 1916. Then when you are ready to book the unit simpy click Reserve Now
Have a great ski season everyone.
Best wishes, Dave
Check-In: Four PM
Check-Out: Ten AM
Stay in one of the BEST apartments in Whistler... completely refurbished in 2012 (brand new throughout), more improvements made in 2013, located on the QUIET side of the building, it is beautifully appointed and in the heart of the action!! 5 minutes walk to the base of the Whistler lifts, and a stones throw to shops, nightlife, the free outdoor ice skating rink, the new sliding hill, and the adventure playground.
UNBEATABLE VALUE FOR MONEY!!
* Sleeping for 6-7people, all NEW Hotel Quality Linen Throughout
* Master Bedroom with NEW KS bed, flat screen digital channel TV
* Second bedroom has NEW Double/Single Bunk
* Living room has a brand NEW sectional Sofa Bed- sleeps 2, and HUGE new 42" HIGH DEFINITION TV
* Bedrooms have new wardobes with plenty of storage
* Ensuite has full size bath and shower, Second Bathroom with shower, Huge fluffy bath sheets & complimentary amenities provided
* Brand new fully equipped designer kitchen,spacious kitchen bench with 4 stools adjacent to dining for 6.
* Family Friendly layout with plenty of seating
* In Suite Washing Machine & Dryer, complimentary detergent provided
* Entry hall has built in bench, hooks, shelving and individual storage baskets for excellent storage of ski gear
* Free WiFi / Cable TV & local phone calls
* Large Private Balcony with views of Blackcomb Mountain
* Access to Hot Tub / Gymnasium and Ski/Board & Bike storage on ground floor
CLICK TO RESERVE YOUR DATES NOW
Check-In: 4:00 pm. If an earlier check in is desired, please email us in advance, then check with reception up
Check-Out: 10:00 am Rooms often need to be cleaned immediately for arriving guests so please ensure you have ch