- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- internet access
- stereo or cd player
- satellite or cable tv
Luxury 1 Bedroom Walk to Everything Private Hot Tub!
Located Right Across The Street From The New Olympic Plaza Park-Free Concerts-Walk to Everything in Village and Lost Lake
Hello and thank you for visiting my home. I have been a part of Whistler for the last 10 years and truly enjoy sharing my home and experiences with you, my special guests. My home in Whistler is exactly that. I try hard to make sure that we accomodate it comfortably for all the people that visit. My home is fully stocked, I even provide coffee, butter, candles, staples and laundry detergent for my guests! Not to mention the PRIVATE HOT TUB on my deck!
You can walk to everything in the village and marketplace from my home and the main gondola lifts are only a 10 minute warm up walk or take the free shuttle outside the door.
My unit also has functionality. Provided is a ground floor seperate entrance and my home has a completely renovated kitchen and bath, in-suite washer/dryer, ski rack in the heated mud room, CD and DVD player, WIFI, stereo system that holds an IPOD, brand new 37" Samsung Flat Screen TV, martini glasses and shaker and all the items in the kitchen that you would normally find in your own home. If there is something that you need that is not listed, just ask! I will try my best to accommodate you.
NOTE … I have recently done an EXTENSIVE RENOVATION and have a new kitchen with stainless steel appliances, limestone countertops, dishwasher drawer, new utensils/plates and new linens. PLUS a full NEW Bathroom with stand alone vanity, travertine tub and floors, above counter sink, large rain shower head and not to forget or limit to the new paint, new artwork, new sofa, new tv, new shag rug, mattress, ceiling fan and more! Kitchen, bath floor and tub are all done in beautiful travertine tile. You will not find a nicer one bedroom in the village!
Book your next vacation with me and I am positive that your stay in Whistler will be a memorable and enjoyable one.
*IF YOU LIKE MY HOME — CLICK RESERVE NOW (above) for instant booking*
Check-In: 4:00 pm.
Check-Out: 10:00 am.
You May Also Like...
Rated 4.5 out of 5 Stars on Trip Advisor with 17 Reviews
This lovely 3 bedroom, 2 bath townhouse is centrally located in Whistler Village. With its large size, hot tub, pool, and large high definition TV, this is an excellent choice for families and groups of friends.
Trip Advisor and FlipKey Viewers click on http://stoneycreeksunpath.directvacations.com/for full information and online reservation for this property.
Stoney Creek Sunpath is located in the heart of Whistler Village and offers:
* in the winter a 5 to 10 minute walk to the gondolas to up and down load from both Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
* in the summer a short ride over to the bike park or the Valley Trail at your doorstep
* step out the door to shops and restaurants
* hot tub and pool open 8:30am to 10:00pm every day..
* on the free shuttle bus around the Village: this can be useful with small children
* free secured reserved underground parking for 1 car; free secured underground parking for second car first come first served. Clearance is 6'8" or 2m.
This 3 bedroom townhouse offers:
* 4 pool towels and 2 robes are provided for your comfort while staying at Stoney Creek Sunpath.
* Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
* 2 flat screen TVs with high definition signal: TV in living room and TV in master bedroom
* Blu-ray DVD player in living room
* master with queen bed & ensuite with whirlpool bath
* second bedroom with queen bed; third bedroom with bunk bed (double lower bed, single upper bunk); & queen sofa bed in living room.
* contains baby equipment: stroller, play pen and booster seat (replaces high chair). Portable gate for top of stairs secures main living area for toddlers.
* Excellent quality all cotton linens.
* sleeps a maximum of 9: 2 queen beds, 1 double and single bunk in 1 bedroom, queen sofa bed in living room
* All living space is on the second floor, on one level
* bike lock up in secured underground garage
* secure storage of expensive bikes inside the townhouse
* bike wash in garage
* short ride to the bike park
* Valley Trail on your doorstep
* fabulous summer location central to Bike Park, the Village and the gondolas.
Check out the:
* Central Whistler Village loaction: Click on Location & Map on the task bar above for a Google map which shows the exact location of Stoney Creek Sunpath. There are also several maps in the Photo gallery. Sunpath is on the free Village Shuttle Bus route, although most people will choose to walk.
* Photo Gallery: Click on Photos & Videos on the task bar above for more pictures.
* Guest Services: Book Lift Tickets& Ski Rentals online. Click at the top right of this page. Receive discounts on transportation and activities when you reserve with AlluraDirect.
Trip Advisor Reviews: click on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g154948-d2019285-Stoney_Creek_Sunpath_Large_townhouse_in_Whistler_Village_Hot_Tub_Pool-Whistler_British_Columbia.html#reviews
Click on the Email Ownerbutton below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Reserve Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Please request early check-in in advance.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Please request late check out in advance.
Stoney Creek North Star is the best location in Whistler Village. We are across the street from the Village Marketplace, your one-stop shop for groceries, liquor, drugstore, coffee, fast food and good food. Walk, run or ride the Whistler Valley Trail right from your doorstep! The Village is also across the street, providing instant access while maintaining quiet and serene accommodation.
Our pine-trimmed townhouse is a bright corner unit featuring 1000 square feet on two levels with balcony and bbq. The main floor contains the living room w/queen sofa bed & gas fireplace, kitchen, dining room, deck w/ bbq as well as a full bathroom with washer and dryer. The second level has two bedrooms with queen bed and two twin beds, along with a large bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and wall-mounted dryer. Enjoy high speed wireless throughout the townhome.
Additional amenities include a year-round heated pool and hot tub/spa just steps from the front door. Ski lifts are a 5-8 minute walk or take the free shuttle located directly in front of the complex leaving every ten minutes all day long.
We hope you can enjoy our home away from home and look forward to hearing from you!
* In village but not in the loud centre
* Suite located in quiet area of development facing pool/hot tub
* High speed wireless internet
* Luxury furnished w/ pine trim
* Great quality, privacy and proximity
* Huge outdoor hot tub and pool
* Tiled entrance with lots of storage
* Secure parking spot steps away from suite
* Car rental not required
* Kid-friendly development
Data overload? Our property description is streamlined so you can quickly get the info you need.
To reserve, click Reserve Now For Instant Booking at left and follow the directions to book and pay online immediately with VISA or MASTERCARD.
Questions? Click E-Mail Owner
Thanks for visting our web site and best wishes for a great vacation!
Marcel Da Silva
Check-In: 4 pm. Earlier check-in may be possible. Contact us for details.
Check-Out: 10 am. You will be charged $35 if our cleaners arrive and you are still in the suite.
Welcome to our Whistler Retreat. This unit is well maintained in an adult oriented condo complex.
There is usually a minimum 2 night stay required to rent this unit. Please see our Photo Gallery Link for more photos. click Reserve now !!!
UNDERGROUND secure parking... ideal during the snowy times.
NB.This unit does not have cableTV, internet ,WIFI or a phone land line.
Smoking of any substance is prohibited.
PETS are not allowed
re: $500.00 damage deposit : this pertains to :
1) Excessive cleaning costs exceeding $100
2) Property theft totalling more than $100
3) Repetitive noise complaints
4) Fines or charges from the security company
5) Excessive property damage beyond normal wear and tear and in excess of $100
6) Any type of intentional private or common property damage or vandalism
7) Intentional, negligent, offensive, indecent or lewd behavior that resulted in the defacing of private or common property, disturbing the peace or offending Guests
8) Violating published smoking, pet or excessive occupancy policies
9)Causing body or emotional harm to any third parties
10)PLEASE do not lose the keys. they are the only set up there.
if i need to courier up another set, i will have to charge you for both the new set and the courier. The reason its such a fuss with the keys is because the common condo key is a restricted on... can't just get another one cut at any key place
thanks for your understanding. If you lose the keys and require another set to be couriered from Vancouver, you will be charged $150.00 from your damage deposit
if any/all of these occur, the only the part of the damage deposit that does not go towards the required repairs/ bills as stated above will be returned. damage deposit will be returned only AFTER inspection by the cleaning unit. This typically is 7-10 days AFTER vacating the premises.
PLEASE EMAIL :firstname.lastname@example.org for rapid response to inquires.
Check-In: 3 pm. unless otherwise discussed
Check-Out: 10 am. unless otherwise discussed