- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- security system
- internet access
- movie/video library
- dvd player
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- stereo or cd player
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- satellite or cable tv
Luxurious Slopeside Penthouse - Woodrun Lodge
* Absolutely best TRUE ski-in/out location
* Large Spacious Penthouse on top floor,1500 sq.ft.
* fabulous views from ALL windows
* gas fireplace, ceiling fan in living room
* Round Tower Living Room with Awesome Views
* 2 Balconies
* Granite Counters, Heated Floors,Stainless steel appliances
* Huge Slopeside Heated Hot Tub and Pool
* WIFI Free Internet Service
* 4 flat screen TV's
* air conditioning
* in unit laundry room
* Heated sidewalk to slopes
* Fitness Room with TV Please check out our PHOTO GALLERY LINK on the left menu for all photos. Reserve our property? Click RESERVE NOW at the top. Questions? click on Email Us at the top.
Check-In: 4 pm.
Check-Out: 10 am.
You May Also Like...
Located in the very popular Glacier's Reach townhouse complex this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo features a private hot tub & BBQ on the outdoor patio, as well as a heated pool & Hot Tub in the complex. Located in close proximity to all of the eleme...
ABOUT THIS UNIT
A quiet end unit, this upgraded two bedroom two bathroom is ski in ski out condo on Blackcomb mountain and provides all the amenities required for a great family getaway. The master bedroom has a king bed and the second bedroom has a queen bed and bunk bed. There is also a queen pull out sofa in the living room. The full kitchen allows for daily meal preparation while other relax in front of the TV in the living room or bedrooms. Guests can also take advantage of the mountain views from balcony.
DISCOUNT LIFT TICKETS AND SKI RENTALS - BOOK BY NOV 15TH AND KIDS 12 AND UNDER SKI AND RENT FREE WITH PAYING ADULT
Enjoy big discounts on lift tickets,ski rentals, and ski school when you book this unit.
ABOUT GREYSTONE LODGE
Greystone Lodge is located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain next to the Wizard Express and Magic Chair lifts. A boutique style condo complex with only 50 units makes Greystone Lodge one of the smaller vacation rental locations in the Benchlands neighbourhood in Whistler. Large open living spaces are unique to Greystone Lodge creating a true home away from home. The fourty foot windows of the lofted units gives Greystone Lodge its stunning appearance for passer’s by and great mountain views for the guests that occupy them.
GREYSTONE LODGE AMENITIES
For relaxation and convenience guests of Greystone Lodge will find an outdoor heated pool and hot tub along with an indoor hot tub, showers, and common area washrooms. There is a coin operated laundry facility in the building as well as a vending machine for quick snacks. Free wireless internet is located throughout the building for those guests who need to stay connected. Unique to Greystone Lodge is free underground parking, something hard to come by in Whistler. Guests should be warned that the underground parking has a total height limit of 6 feet 8 inches. Large SUV’s with ski racks may not fit in the underground and there is very limited over-height parking at the lodge.
LOCAL WHISTLER AMENITIES
Within a very short walking distance guests will find ski school, ski and snowboard rentals, bike rentals, restaurants, a liquor store, a small grocery store and various retail outlets. The walk to the main Whistler Village will take around 7-10 minutes on foot, however, a village transit bus comes every 7 minutes in the Winter and every 15 minutes during the other months. The bus stop is just a short stroll from the lobby.
OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHISTLER
Golfers can enjoy the Chateau Whistler Golf Course, one of the finest golf courses in British Columbia, just a short walk from the lodge. Spas are located throughout Whistler Resort for those looking for extra help in relaxing. Lost Lake Park is located only minutes from the Greystone Lodge where guests will find great hiking, picnicking, swimming and fishing in the summer months and Nordic ski trails in the winter. The base of Blackcomb turns into a children’s paradise in the summer when it is converted into a giant playground hosting horseback riding, a climbing wall, various rides and amusements, mini-golf, and more. In addition, on summer weekends visitors can frequent the Whistler Farmer’s Market finding locally made crafts and foods also located at the base of Blackcomb Mountain.
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
Stoney Creek, Lagoon (address: 4335 Northland Boulevard) is located in North Village, right across from Market Place IGA
* Three bedroom townhouse, sleeps 6. Note: although there is a Queen Size sofa bed in the living room, I prefer rent to group of maximum 6 so everyone has own private sleeping area.
* Size: 1087 square feet.
* Walking distance to grocery, liquor store and restaurantt (located across Northland Boulevard)
* Free shuttle to ski lifts to both mountains.
* Granite counter top and stainless steel appliances in the kitchen
* Hardwood floor in the living area and new carpet (replaced in 2014) in bedrooms area
* Rain shower in bathrooms (2 full and 1 half bathrooms)
* Free Wireless internet access, cable HDTV, DVD, and Stereo
* Gas fire place in the living room
* All bedrooms are on the top floor
* Secure reserved underground parking
* We use natural cleaning company so the unit is safe and great for family with young children
* Stoney Creek, Lagoon has a beautiful lagoon during the summer time. It is frozen during the winter and there is no private or shared hot tub
To reserve, click Reserve Request on the top menu. Once availability is confirmed, please phone 604-306-1120 or firstname.lastname@example.org with your credit card info. $500 damage deposit will be charge at the time of reservation and returned via credit card within 15 days of checking out. Questions? Click E-mail US . Thanks for visiting our web site and best wishes for a great vacation.
Check-In: 4 pm-strictly enforced.
Check-Out: 10 am-strictly enforced. If cleaner shows up and guests have not checked out by 10am. $30/hour charg