- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- internet access
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- satellite or cable tv
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
Check-In: 4pm. Earlier check-ins may be possible-please confirm
Check-Out: 12pm. Later check-outs may be possible-please confirm
You May Also Like...
The Gables complex sits in a very desirable location almost directly across the street from the base of Blackcomb Mountain and within an easy 5 minute walk of the Whistler Gondola and Whistler Village. Situated on the banks of Fitzsimmons Creek, The Gables is one of only a few complexes in Whistler that are ski-in/ski-out, close to Whistler Village, and set in a quiet forested area making it easy to get a good night’s sleep.The Gables #19 was completely renovated in the fall of 2010 and is now one the nicest units in the complex. These major renovations included fresh paint, new furniture, wooden accents and slate flooring throughout, a brand new kitchen with deluxe appliances, dark wood cabinetry and granite countertops, a new washer/dryer plus too many other updates and upgrades to list them all. Guests at The Gables #19 will enjoy a sunken living room with wood burning fireplace, large flat screen T.V., leather sofabed and a ground floor patio with patio furniture and a private BBQ. The new fully equipped kitchen has every convenience from home including a dishwasher, microwave, range, toaster oven, coffee maker, toaster and much more. The bedding in this property is a Queen bed in the master bedroom and a Queen sofabed in the living room and there is also complimentary underground parking for one vehicle and free wireless internet. The Gables #19 is one of our “Superior” rated properties.
Basic, plain, super comfy & in a TOP LOCATION! It's FULLY LOADED with every functional comfort. SPOTLESS, BRIGHT & QUIET! It's a simple gem in an easy slopeside location. Walk to the Village or take the free village shuttle that stops right outside your door.
Ready to Book? Click RESERVE NOW (top of page)
Questions? Click EMAIL OWNER (top of page)
* Slopeside Location - Walk 10 paces to the ski-out to the Wizard Chair. Walk 50 paces downhill from the ski-in access.
* Walk to Everything - Whistler Village is just a 7-10 minute walk away
* 10 Paces to Valley Trail
* Huge Pool & Hot Tub - Hot tub is open year-round. Pool is open in the summer only.
* Free Village & Gondola Base Shuttle at your Door -Walk out the building door to catch the shuttle to either the Whistler or Blackcomb Village Gondola Bases, or Village Amenities
* High Quality Beds - so you'll have a great day on the slopes every time!
* Fully Loaded Kitchen - so you can spend the extra money on more ski days, gear, better wine/beer, or other great activities!
* Free Internet & Parking - spend the money on other fun stuff!
* 4 Bathrobes - for the hot tub & pool
* 3 Big Flat Screen TV's with DVD Players & Apple TV - send the kids into the other room so they can flake out on their beds after a day in the mountains. Adults can talk, listen to music or watch their own stuff in the living room! Play your photos, music, movies & TV shows from the big screens via itunes. You can even access movies via your own Netflix account!
*Ipod Dock - Plug in your own tunes.
* Friendly, Knowledgeable & Experienced Hosts - You'll be in great hands. We've been successfully hosting Whistler visitors since 1995 in previously owned homes.
Check-In: 4:00 pm for all days except Sundays. Sunday check-in time is 7 pm. Flexible depending on arrival day
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Late check outs may be requested except for Fridays. Check with us to confirm!
**WINNER 2011, 2012 FLIPKEY TOP VACATION RENTAL WHISTLER
**FABULOUS VALUE FOR COMFORT AND QUALITY
**NO ADDITIONAL HOTEL TAX, HST or FEES -- the posted rates are what you pay -- cleaning included
**EASY, SECURE ONLINE BOOKING
COMMENTS FROM THE GUEST BOOK:
"Your house is amazing. The best rental I have ever been in."
"Best equipped kitchen of any condo we've ever stayed in."
"The perfect accommodation--everything just right. Kudos for the heated floors, well-stocked kitchen and the little extras that made our stay just what we needed."
WELCOME to my Whistler mountain retreat. I have worked to create a place that my family will continue to enjoy and I hope yours will too.
The unit has been refurnished with attention to style and comfort. There are two full bedrooms (one ensuite) with a spacious loft equipped as a bedroom with its own deck, windows and full ensuite bathroom.
The high vaulted ceilings give the 1460 square feet an even larger feel. Covered decks off the living room and loft provide great views of the mountains and the valley.
The 3 minute drive or short bus ride to the lifts and short steps to the Valley Trail provide excellent access to downhill and X-country skiing in the winter and hiking, roller blading and golfing in the summer.
Free wireless Internet access, ipod compatible sound system, books, board games and 2 TVs and DVDs provide lots of opportunities for activities on and off the slopes.
To reserve, click RESERVE NOW on the top menu and follow the directions to book online with VISA or MASTERCARD using our fast, easy and secure transaction system.
Questions? Click E-Mail Owner
Thanks for visiting my web site and best wishes for a great holiday!
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Earlier check-ins may be possible-please confirm
Check-Out: 10:00 am. You will be charged $40 if our cleaners arrive and you are still in the suite.