- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:5
- Pets Allowed:No
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- stereo system
- cable tv
- dvd player
- internet access
Irmara Whistler Vacations
See a video tour of the suite -
click on "Photos & Videos"
* Ski-in/ski-out to slopes on Whistler-Blackcomb Mountain
* FREE wireless internet, DVD player & Cable TV
* 37 inch flat screen TV (not shown in photos)
* Queen size bed in bedroom, queen pull out couch in living room
* Snuggle down on a super comfy pillowtop queen mattress in the bedroom
* Luxurious kitchen to inspire your mouthwatering creations:
* stainless steel fridge & stove
* granite countertops
* modern task lighting
* heated floor tiles
* Double access bathroom, with extra ensuite vanity sink for "his-and-her" convenience
* Serene courtyard vista
* Common hot tub and dry sauna to soothe your aching and tender muscles after a heavenly day on the slopes
* Year-round heated swimming pool
* Fully equipped fitness room — just in case you haven't sweated enough on the mountain!
* Choose to hop on the free shuttle, which frequently stops at your doorstep, or take a leisurely 10 minute walk in the fresh mountain air to get to the bustling Whistler Village
See what a few of our Guests have had to say:
"We had a great time staying at your place at Whistler. Your apartment is lovely and very well equipped. We stayed at places similar to yours when we go up there and yours is by far the most comfortable and best decorated! I liked the idea of extra set of dishes, towel rods … all those little things help make your visitors' vacation even more comfortable. Thank you for the lovely chocolates!
We will definitely keep your place in mind for our future visits to Whistler. Please, feel free to contact me any time you have a last minute cancellation. "
Tanja and Branko
"All my family really liked our vacation in Whistler. The mountains are beautiful with lots of snow. We especially enjoyed coming to your warm and cosy apartment after a day outside. We had everything we needed. Thank you for an opportunity to stay in your hospitable vacation home. If we ever decide to visit Whistler again, it is going to be our first choice."
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Strictly enforced
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Strictly enforced
You May Also Like...
* Lower Cruiser run and Wizard chair lift just 100 meters (yards) away or free 5-minute shuttle to the bases of both mountains
* Unparalleled slope side location nestled in the woods of pine and spruce bordered by 2 ski runs
* 3 floors, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths
* Professionally designed interiors with distinctive furnishings
* Views of Rainbow Mountain across the valley
* Private hot tub surrounded by pines
* High speed wireless internet connection
* Heated slate floors
* Secure underground parking
* Fully equipped kitchen with heated slate floor, new stainless appliances, and granite counters
* Granite gas fireplace
* Sleds and sledding hill
* Deck with gas barbecue
* Washer and dryer
* Booster seat, high chair and fold up crib
* Snow guarantee (see Policies)
* Midstay cleaning included for stays over 10 days
* 10% Discount for returning guests
Thank you for allowing us access to your loveliest of accommodations. So homey, comfy, and replete with ambience. This was our first trip to Whistler. We had the most wonderful time and experienced the best ski conditions. Paulette from Toronto
Your home is beautiful. It was warm, cozy, and more. What a great location – close to the slopes and bus stop. Our family had a great time sharing this vacation - our first ski holiday away from home. We will take many warm memories with us.Cindy from California
You have a very cozy home to stay in. The snow at the top of the mountain was terrific! The hot tub was a special treat after a day on the mountains. Thanks for sharing.Jeff from Houston, Texas
Thank you for our comfortable home to relax in and enjoy each other. We loved the board games.Frances from Orlando, Florida
MAKE A LIVE, INSTANTLY CONFIRMED RESERVATION:
Click Reserve Now! on the top corner of this property page. We will follow-up personally within 24 hours.
Click Email Owner. We will respond within 24 hours.
THANKS FOR VISITING OUR WEB PAGE!
Check-In: 4 PM. Early check-ins may be possible. Please contact us before arrival.
Check-Out: 10 AM. Late check-outs may be possible; please check with us. You will be charged $50 per hour from
About the Home
This one level, two bedroom, two bathroom condo is located right on Blackcomb Mountain's Lower Cruiser run, close to the Wizard Express quad chair and offers true ski-in/ski-out convenience with the comforts of home.
The spacious open concept main living area is two steps down from the entrance hallway. The living room features comfortable furnishings, a presto log fireplace, large picture windows and a large flat screen TV, DVD player and stereo. The upgraded kitchen features heated floors, granite countertops and overlooks the dining area that seats 6 comfortably or head out to the deck and enjoy a BBQ meal.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
The guest bedrooms and bathrooms are located off the entrance hallway. The master bedroom features a queen bed, flat screen TV and an ensuite with heated floors, a spacious single vanity and a bathtub with overhead shower. The second bedroom features a split king bed and a flat screen television. The second separate upgraded bathroom features heated floors, single vanity and a spacious glass-enclosed shower.
Painted Cliff #20 features in-suite laundry, secure underground parking for one vehicle and complimentary wireless internet access. The home's entrance allows for ski and snowboard equipment storage while bikes can be stored in the designated area in the underground parking garage. Painted Cliff guests can also enjoy the outdoor common area hot tub only a few steps away. Conveniently, the free shuttle bus to Whistler Village also stops just outside the Painted Cliff complex.
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
This clean, quiet suite features a lovely alpine forest view from the private deck where you can relax, unwind and prepare dinner on your gas BBQ. You'll have ample space in this home away from home, with a cozy living area, complete kitchen, two full bathrooms, a large master bedroom with king size bed, and a second bedroom with a queen/queen bunk and twin bed.
As a bonus, no car is required in this prime ski-in/ski-out location. The lifts are right outside your door and the Village is just a quick walk or free shuttle ride away!
Property Code: 1578-56767
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am