- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- internet access
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
Here are some of the important amentites for a most enjoyable stay:
* TWO BEDROOMS SLEEPS 6 -Two twin beds which can be converted to a king bed on advance notice upon booking, 1 queen & queen size pullout sofa bed
* CONVENIENCE-located directly across from the Marketplace Shopping Center with grocery, banking, drug and liquor store, etc
* SECURITY -your personal password for keyless entry into your town house (no keys to carry)
* PRIVATE HOT TUB — also additional communal hot tub by swimming pool, exercise room & sauna
* COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS HIGH SPEED INTERNET
* SECURED DESIGNATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
* FREE BUS SHUTTLE TO LIFTS AND VILLAGE(bus stop across the street or 10 min walk to lift)
* GAS FIREPLACE
* AIR CONDITIONING
* WASHER & DRYER INSUITE
* TWO LCD FLAT SCREEN TV'S (40" & 32") HD PVR & Bluray/dvd player
* HEATED SWIMMING POOL
* WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* GROUND FLOOR UNIT ON ONE LEVEL — NO STAIRS TO CLIMB- EASY IN & OUT — NO WASTED STAIRCASE SPACE
* TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE LIST OF AMENITIES CLICK ON THE AMENITIES TAB ON TOP
For an instantly confirmed reservation click on "RESERVE NOW"at the top of the page.
We will follow up within 48 hours
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
You May Also Like...
Welcome to our Gleneagle home! Our single-level ground floor two-bedroom, two-bathroom corner townhouse has a west-facing deck and plenty of windows surrounding the bright and spacious living room, dining area and well-equipped kitchen. The large master bedroom has a King bed, HDTV, and ensuite bathroom with jacuzzi tub and shower. The second bedroom includes a double bed and single bunk, with the second bathroom and shower down the hall. We also have reserved underground parking, Internet-connected HDTV in the living room, free WiFi, and in-suite washer/dryer. Located next to the first fairway of the Chateau Whistler Golf Course, with easy access to the slopes and the Village, it's the perfect spot year-round for a quiet getaway or family vacation.
Some recent feedback from our guests:
"Stayed at the "Eagle's Nest" in March 2013, great location and quiet complex. Close walk to Whistler Village & Gondolas. The home is very clean and comfortable with all the amenities to ensure a comfortable stay. Would reccomend this property to anyone to ensure a great time in such a spectacular place."
"Everything is brilliant. Skiing was fab today. Went up Blackcomb and the weather was fantastic. Nice to be back. Wish I could be here all the time"
"Thank you for sharing your amazing Whistler accommodation with our family. We had a great time and your home truly has everything needed for a wonderful vacation. The guys skied and snowboarded on Sunday while the girls had a spa day at the Scandinave Spa. On New Years Eve we had a fabulous time at 21 Steps and also took in the fireworks! Your home was really close to everything and so peaceful both during the day and especially at night. We all had a really good time!"
New lifts for the 2013-2014 Winter Season! Whistler Harmony High-Speed Six-Pack Chairlift and a High-Speed Quad Chairlift for the Blackcomb Crystal Zone.
To book our home, click on 'Reserve Now'at the top of our property page. If you have any questions, please feel free toemail us.
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
Located in Whistler's Marketplace shopping area in the Village North, this one bedroom, one bath unit offers great value and location. Marketplace Lodge #226 is 500 square feet with an open style kitchen, dining and living area. The master bedroom...
This beautiful, newly renovated unit is truly one of a kind. Located on the top floor and nestled in the trees, it provides the ultimate in peaceful, quiet vacation settings.