- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- internet access
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
Here are some of the important amentites for a most enjoyable stay:
* TWO BEDROOMS SLEEPS 6 -Two twin beds which can be converted to a king bed on advance notice upon booking, 1 queen & queen size pullout sofa bed
* CONVENIENCE-located directly across from the Marketplace Shopping Center with grocery, banking, drug and liquor store, etc
* SECURITY -your personal password for keyless entry into your town house (no keys to carry)
* PRIVATE HOT TUB — also additional communal hot tub by swimming pool, exercise room & sauna
* COMPLIMENTARY WIRELESS HIGH SPEED INTERNET
* SECURED DESIGNATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
* FREE BUS SHUTTLE TO LIFTS AND VILLAGE(bus stop across the street or 10 min walk to lift)
* GAS FIREPLACE
* AIR CONDITIONING
* WASHER & DRYER INSUITE
* TWO LCD FLAT SCREEN TV'S (40" & 32") HD PVR & Bluray/dvd player
* HEATED SWIMMING POOL
* WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
* GROUND FLOOR UNIT ON ONE LEVEL — NO STAIRS TO CLIMB- EASY IN & OUT — NO WASTED STAIRCASE SPACE
* TO SEE A MORE COMPLETE LIST OF AMENITIES CLICK ON THE AMENITIES TAB ON TOP
For an instantly confirmed reservation click on "RESERVE NOW"at the top of the page.
We will follow up within 48 hours
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
You May Also Like...
Enjoy the bears wandering by as you sip your morning coffee on the sunny south facing deck here at one of the largest Aspens condos. This unit has many upgrades including 47" flat screen tv, blueray player, many digitalHD channels, tvs on the wall...
This modern decorated, fully renovated, 2 bedroom located in Woodrun Lodge is perhaps Whistler’s most popular ski-in/ski-out property and for good reason. Located directly on the slopes and only a few hundred feet from the base of Blackcomb Mountain, The Woodrun offers true ski-in/ski-out convenience. The Woodrun Lodge offers great amenities such as a slope side pool and Whistler’s largest hot tub, perfect for relaxing in after a long, hard day shredding the mountain. There is also a well equipped exercise room and newly renovated lobby lounge area. The master bedroom in this property has a King sized bed, computer desk and a large en-suite bath. The second bedroom has two Twin sized beds. The gourmet kitchen has granite countertops and stainless steel appliances and is very well equipped with all the comforts of home including an espresso maker. The dining area off the kitchen offers comfortable table seating for six adults as well as three extra bar seats off the kitchen. There is also a washer/dryer for drying all that ski gear as well as a boot dryer in the front closet. Additional highlights include an outdoor BBQ on the deck, gas fireplace, televisions in both bedrooms as well as surround sound a DVD/VCR and stereo in the living room, views of Rainbow Mountain, Aveda bath products, and free underground parking.
This clean, quiet suite features a lovely alpine forest view from the private deck where you can relax, unwind and prepare dinner on your gas BBQ. You'll have ample space in this home away from home, with a spacious living area, complete kitchen, ...