- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- security system
- internet access
- movie/video library
- dvd player
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- stereo or cd player
- satellite or cable tv
- a/c or climate control
Deluxe Eagle Lodge Condo
We face onto the delightful Whistler Town Plaza & are 5 — 6 minutes walk from the gondolas & lift up BOTH Blackcomb & Whistler Mountains but away from the noise and bustle of the Village proper. Walk out the door of Eagle Lodge to restaurants, entertainment, stores & more. Pedestrian walkway. No vehicles in sight. Secure underground parking. We pride ourselves on keeping our condo in tip top condition and have full front desk services so our guests always have assistance with any questions or concerns.
Please look at our great Flipkey/Trip Advisor reviews! www.flipkey.com/whistler-condo-rentals/p280255/
No need to rent a car!If you are flying into Vancouver take the shuttle. You do not need transportation in Whistler if you are staying with us.
We have excellent shoulder season rates. Please check out our rates table.
To reserve, click RESERVE NOW.
To see more photos go toPHOTO GALLERY.
SPECIALS: March 10, 11, 12. Stay all 3 nights for $199/night or 2 nights for $229/night (+5% GST)
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
We have full front desk services for easy check-in and resort services including TICKET RESERVATIONS. We have free Wi-Fi and cable Internet. Click on BUY DISCOUNT TICKETS at top of page to reserve through Allura. Ours is a NO SMOKING condo. Highlights include:
Incredible location. Only a few minutes walk to gondolas up both mountains!
* Discount lift tickets at Front Desk on your arrival if you order through the front desk or in the Carlton Lodge at the Village gondola base through Allura. BC and Washington residents should also check whistlerblackcomb.com for prices for anEdge card.
* 880sq ft of light, airy living space facing SW on corner of building/multiple windows. River rock gas fireplace.
* TV with DVD in living room and TVs with VCR in both bedrooms. Videocassette, DVD, CD & junk novel library and children's books and games.
* Large common hot tub with exercise room. Bathrobes provided.
* Locked ski and bike storage.
* Deluxe kitchen.
* Secure underground parking. Fee.
* FREE high speed cable and Wi-Fi Internet service.
Check-In: 4pm. Contact us before arrival. Early check-in may be possible
Check-Out: 10 am. Contact us before arrival late check-out may be possible
You May Also Like...
Welcome to Peak 2 Peak Retreat!
RELAX OR PLAY IN BEAUTIFUL WHISTLER
Whistler & Blackcomb mountains are awaiting your visit and our unit at the Stoney Creek Lagoons private complex has everything you are looking for. We are close to all that Whistler offers! Lagoons is less than a 10 minute walk to the base of the mountains & is very close to grocery stores, pharmacy, liquor store, pubs and all the activities Whistler is famous for yet is far enough off the beaten path to offer peace & quiet.
Peak 2 Peak Retreat is perfect for the whole family, or a group of friends. Enjoy our spacious 2 bedroom 2 bathroom unit with:
- 2 private decks with stunning mountain views including the Peak 2 Peak gondola which spans both mountains
- secluded and private hot tub on the master bedroom deck
- free secure underground parking plus visitor parking
- 3 TVs, cable, DVD player, stereo system
- in-suite washer and dryer
- gas BBQ
- fully loaded kitchen
- FREE internet access
- bike storage
To book Peak 2 Peak Retreat, simply click on RESERVE NOW at the top of the screen & you will be stepped through the easy on-line reservation & payment processes. Rates are quoted in Canadian $ per night.
Read guest comments in the 'Special Features' section.
Check-In: Check in is 4:00 PM PST.
Check-Out: Check out is 11:00 AM PST.
...to one of the best SKI IN SKI OUT locations in Whistler. Enjoy the comforts of our fully equipped 2 bedroom property, RENOVATED with heated slate floors, granite counters , air conditioning, large flat LCD TVs and much more. Enjoy our central location in Upper Village giving you both the conveniences of restaurants and shopping at your door step and the immediate access to the Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain lifts where you can create incredible lifetime memories with your family & friends! !
This fantastic property includes:
* SKI IN SKI OUT PROPERTY. Sleeps 8
* Fantastic location - walk to all venues, restaurants, shops, etc
* 2 bedrooms
* Master Bedroom has king or split twins, second bedroom has 2 queen beds and queen sofa bed in living room (Total of 5 separate beds available if the king beds are split)
* Jetted soaker bathtub
* Gas fireplace
* Air Conditioning
* FREE wireless high speed internet and in suite laptop
* Large private deck with fantastic mountain views
* Common hot tubs and all year outdoor heated pool
* Programmable digital safe for your valuables or laptop.
* On site full service ski shop and ski storage, spa, fitness center, deli, and lounge
Discounted lift tickets
NOTE: this property can be converted to a 4 bedroom by opening it up to our adjacent identical 2 bedroom property. The adjacent property is:
* CONCIERGE service is available for our guests. Our concierge is available to assist with transportation to the resort, equipment rentals, dinner reservations, ski/board lessons, pre-arrival grocery shopping, child care, spa services, and more, so that you will have a carefree, relaxing vacation. Once you make your reservation, our concierge will be contacting you to assist with all your needs and questions. Imagine you arrive in Whistler to a warm cozy home, groceries in the cupboards and your beverage of choice chilling in the fridge. Your lift tickets are waiting for you, your ski equipment is arranged, your dinner reservations are made and the most pressing decision you have to make is whether to have a hot tub before or after you take a walk around the village.
To Make a Live, Instantly Confirmed Reservation: Click “ Reserve Now” on the top right hand corner of this property page.
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
The Market Pavilion sits in the heart of Whistler’s North Village with many great shops and restaurants right in the building. The property is about 5 minutes walk to the Whistler and Blackcomb Gondolas and is only steps from the start of the Village Stroll and the Whistler Olympic Plaza. Market Pavilion #318 is definitely one of the nicest rental units in the building with recent renovations and upgrades including new paint, carpet, deluxe furnishings, light fixtures and redone kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen features stainless steel appliances and in addition to the range, fridge, dishwasher and microwave, is very well equipped with many extras including a slow cooker, blender and a great selection of cookware and dinnerware. The bedding in this studio suite is a standard Queen bed and Queen sofabed. The living area has a gas fireplace, portable phone, Sony mp3 and CD stereo, mounted 46” flatscreen TV with DVD player, air conditioner and access to a private balcony with patio furniture. Market Pavilion #318 sits on the quiet side of the building so guests will have every opportunity for a great night’s sleep. Lastly, guests will enjoy the Market Pavilion’s building amenities including free underground parking, common laundry facilities and a common area outdoor hot tub located right down the hall.