- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- cable tv
- security system
- movie/video library
- dvd player
- internet access
- computer available
- stereo system
Cedar Ridge Luxury Condo Ski-in Ski-out
* Save up to 45% on Lift Tickets- No Blackout Dates. Low Prices!
* Easy Pick-Up. Grab your lift tickets in advance or on your first day at any of our 3 mountain base locations.
* Unlimited Peak2Peak Access Included — Glide between Whistler & Blackcomb peaks in 11 minutes.
* Bonus Perks. Receive a free Whistler Blackcomb VIP card for discounts on resort spending.
* Need to rent equipment? Save up to 20% on Whistler ski and snowboard rentals.
Compare Costs. What you see is not always what you get. Make sure you inquire about the following items that may not be included in other lodging rates. Free Covered parking for one car plus two outside. Is it really ski-in, ski-out out or a 10-15 minute walk to the slopes? Are there extra charges per person? Is there internet and is it free or fee? Add in all the fees and taxes, then compare my rates. I will match any other units in Cedar Ridge you find.
Welcome to our luxury Whistler Vacation Rental SKI-IN SKI-OUT townhouse in Cedar Ridge. Our location is on Village Run just 300 yards above the main Whistler Village and Blackcomb gondola base. You walk 100 yards to the slope and then you are a 30 second ski or a 5 minute walk at night to the Whistler Village! Please see our photo gallery for more details. FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access with Computer. 42" HDTV. We've been coming to Whistler-Blackcomb for over 20 years and know you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy your stay and please call us if you have any questions. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Just click on "Reserve Now" to start your vacation right now!
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each rising more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
* Convenient & Spacious. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night! Carl J
* We had a great time in Whistler and we had a very comfortable stay at your condo. It is well equipped and the rooms, lounge, kitchen are better than what was depicted on your website! The location is excellent for ski -in and ski out and we had many beautiful home runs down the Blackcomb mountain! Very glad to have made it our home for 10 days. BIG Thanks! TD
* Hi John, I just wanted to let you know that we loved our stay at Whistler — perfect weather, extraordinary skiing and very nice condo (great location) Dennis D
* Dear John, I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Whistler and the most influential part of our fun time was being able to use your condo. Last year we stayed at the Westin, but for us, the experience this year was better. My wife and daughters were especially taken by the convenient bus (boos) service- "go to figure". We look foreword to our next visit. John K and family
* Hi John. I wanted to let you know it was great staying in your place, it was really everything we needed and everything was of great convenience. I've recommended your place to a view peoplewhom may be wanting to travel to Whistler in the near future and would definitely love to stay there again myself! So thanks for everything. Komal W
* John, We just got back home from our time in Whsitler. We had a wonderful time and you have an awesome place. Thanks for renting it to us. Brian W
* Hello John and Sharon We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your home in Whistler. The weather was a bit stormy on the weekend, and then cleared up nicely on Monday. Nevertheless, we had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
Your home is very warm and comfortable. Cori C
* John, I just wanted to drop you a note to say 'Thanks' for working with us on the booking of your property in Whistler. I'm not sure what we missed but I am confident that it would not have compared to what we got. From the accommodations to the ski conditions, we had a great trip. Should we have an opportunity to return to Whistler one day, I will touch base with you 1st. Andy P
* Dear John, I just wanted to drop you an email to say how much we enjoyed staying at your home in Whistler. Apart from the journey over we had one of our best holidays ever! Your house is superb and the location so convenient. Although we were starters, by day 3 we had mastered the ski in/ski out and from then onwards we really got into the swing of things. Thank you again — we would recommend it to anyone. Very best wishes. Steve R
* Hi John, We had a lovely time in Whistler and your condo was a great home base. It could not have been more perfectly located and it was wonderfully appointed. We all felt immediately at home. It was really nice to be able to find essentials like salt and pepper and olive oil on hand. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope you have a wonderful fall! Caroline A
* I just wanted to touch base with you now that we are home and settled again. The condo was perfect. It's so nice and roomy and fully stocked. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Thanks again and we will check availability for our next trip for sure! April A
* John, Thanks for having us stay at the condo — we had a great week of skiing and exploring. The weather presented us with the full array of conditions — snowing, cloudy, brilliant sunshine, foggy — all to be expected! The snow was great, no matter what the weather. Condo was great! No problems. Again, we had a great time and also hosted a couple of other families for a couple of dinners and they are thinking that next time they will probably go down the allura/condo route too Jeffrey N
* Hi John, We had a great time and enjoyed our stay at your condo. The location was perfect and having a garage for bike storage was invaluable.Thanks very much! Regards, Erik T
* Just wanted to thank you for renting us your condo. All went well except for the weather. We did have wonderful family time and your condo was very accommodating and very well stocked. Great TV also. Thanks again, Rae A
* Dear Solins — Thank you for our most wonderful vacation in Whistler. Your house was perfect for us. The race was fun. Couldn't have been nicer. We will always remember it as the most lovely time with our family. With appreciation, Klaire and Jack
* Thank you so much for renting us your place! Your condo is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Danielle O
* The jacuzzi works great! Sad that we have to move on. We had a great time here. Your house was great and very comfortable. We walked down the village run to go to Town, very convenient. Winter times must be great as well. Peter N
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Electronic Coded Door access prevents Early check-in. Please contact us.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Electronic Coded Door access prevents late check-out. Please contact us.
You May Also Like...
This recently renovated and fully equipped studio is located at the Alpenglow in the heart of Whistler Village. It is ideal for a couple or individuals on an extended Whistler vacation.
Our guests enjoy luxuries like a leather pull out couch, ga...
...to one of the best 4 bedroom townhomes in Whistler. Enjoy the comforts of our fully equipped 4 bedroom property professionally decorated and designed with heated slate floors, granite counters, stainless steel appliances, private garage, fireplace and Private Hot Tub. Enjoy the close proximity to the Village and lifts
This fantastic property includes:
* Large and spacious property - sleeps 10
* Fantastic location - walk to all venues including ski lifts, restaurants, shops, etc
* 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms
* Master Bedroom has a king bed , Second room has a King bed, Third room has a queen, Forth bedroom has a 2 twins that can be converted to a king bed and the fifth sleeping area is a sofa bed in living room
* Gas fireplace
* Air Conditioning
* FREE high speed internet
* FREE Netflix
* Washer and Dryer
* Large private deck
* Incredible views of the Whistler mountains and slopes,
* Private patio with Private Hot Tub!
* Private garage and driveway
* Large FLAT SCREEN TV in the living room
* Discounted lift tickets
CONCIERGE service is available for our guests Our concierge, is available to assist with transportation to the resort, equipment rentals, dinner reservations, ski/board lessons, pre-arrival grocery shopping, child care, spa services, and more, so that you will have a carefree, relaxing vacation. Once you make your reservation, our concierge will be contacting you to assist with all your needs and questions. Imagine, your driver meets your plane. You arrive in Whistler to a warm cozy home, groceries in the cupboards and your beverage of choice chilling in the fridge. Your lift tickets are waiting for you, your ski equipment is arranged, your dinner reservations are made and the most pressing decision you have to make is whether to have a hot tub before or after you take a walk around the village.
To Make a Live, Instantly Confirmed Reservation: Click “ Reserve Now” on the top right hand corner of this property page.
Check-In: 4 PM.
Check-Out: 10 AM.
Welcome to the McDaniel condo. Enjoy this true slope-side Ski-in/Ski-out beautiful 2bed condo on the best mountain! You are literally steps from the slopes.
The Master Suite has a king bed, full bath, & closet. The den room has bunkbeds. The large kitchen is fully stocked. The cozy living area has a warm gas fireplace. Step out onto the deck and then right into the beautiful grounds. Its like your own large backyard being on the ground floor, an extension of the living space. Enjoy!
**If you have any questions, click, 'Email Owner' if you'd like to book right away so you dont lose this fabulous unit, click 'Reserve Now'
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am