- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:5
- Pets Allowed:No
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- dvd player
- internet access
- movie/video library
- stereo or cd player
- satellite or cable tv
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
Bob and Liz
New TV and Audio System and free internet access (both Wire Free and Ethernet connection provided).
The complex is in a peaceful setting and yet is only a couple of minutes walk from the shops and restaurants. Fine dining is available throughout Whistler but with our fully equipped kitchen and nearby supermarket you may choose to create your own culinary delights!
A ten minute walk through the pedestrianised village and you will be at the base of both mountains. Alternatively you may prefer to use the Free shuttle bus, particularly after a long day on the slopes! The bus stop is just across the street.
At the end of the day you can join other guests to relax in the heated pool and soak those aching muscles in the hot tub.
Our unit has private keyless entry with ski storage in the tiled heated entrance lobby. All the accommodation is on the ground floor with open plan lounge, dining area and fully equipped kitchen, together with a master king sized bedroom and bathroom with spa bath.
All the comforts of home!
If you would like to read our Trip Advisor reviews — please "copy" the link below and "paste" into you browser or highlight and select "Open link in New Window"
Please feel free to contact us if we can answer any questions about our home or about Whistler — just Click E-Mail Owner.
Thank you for visiting our web site and we wish you all the best for a great vacation.
Check-In: 4 PM. Earlier Check in may be possible see FAQ
Check-Out: 10 AM. Later check out may be possible see FAQ
You May Also Like...
Experience your Whistler escape from this fabulous home-base:
A newly renovated one bedroom, one bathroom with a Private Hot Tub in a convenient Whistler Village North location. Located across the street from Whistler's Marketplace and the village stroll, you can park your car once you arrive and walk everywhere. Enjoy the convenience of the grocery store, liquor store, shops and restaurants across the street while returning home to a quiet town home in Glacier's Reach.
Access the ski lifts by walking approximately eight minutes along the village stroll to the lifts or walk across the street from Glacier's Reach to hop on the Free Shuttle Bus (2 minute drive) to the lifts.
The amenities of Glacier's Reach include a year-round heated swimming pool and outdoor hot tub.
LIVE AVAILABILITY & RESERVATIONS: Book instantly from this web page to confirm your reservation (click Reserve Now). Online up-to-date availability.
* Fully renovated interior. See the Photo Gallery link on the left navigation menu to see more photos.
*Private Hot Tub on the spacious 3rd floor deck.
* King size bed in bedroom. Excellent quality Queen size pull out sofa bed in the living room.
* 40" LCD TV in living room. Second flat screen LCD TV in master bedroom. iPod stereo.
* Fully equipped Kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher and microwave.
* Gas Fireplace in the living room.
* Private Free High Speed Wireless Internet access during your stay.
* Air Conditioning in the bedroom for comfortable sleeping during the hot summer nights
* Free reserved underground Parking
TO RESERVE: click on 'RESERVE NOW' button on the top right of the page
Check-In: 4 pm PST.
Check-Out: 10 am PST.
This 2 bedroom lofted townhouse in The Gables is in one of the most sought after locations in Whistler. It is a 2 minute walk to ALL lifts for BOTH Whistler & Blackcomb Mountains, & to the Village.
This townhouse is beautifully decorated with a real mountain cabin feeling. It is warm and welcoming and friendly. This is wonderful choice for one family.
Trip Advisor and FlipKey viewers click onhttp://thegables.directvacations.com/for full information and online reservation for this property.
* Location: The Gables is 2 minutes from all lifts & the Village, AND quiet & private. Nestled in Douglas Firs with Fitzsimmons Creek roaring past, you feel relaxed & tucked away in the woods when staying at The Gables.
* Internet: free high speed wireless internet.
* HD TV: large flat screen TV in living room with high definition signal and Blu-Ray DVD player
* Parking: free for 2 cars, one in secured underground. Garage clearance 6'8" (2.03m). Overheight outside.
* Jetted Tub:in bathroom
* Private balcony
* Insuite laundry facilities: washer, dryer, & ironing
* 1 Queen bed in master bedroom, 1 double bed in second bedroom, 1 double sofa bed in living room
* 2 minute walk to upload or download all gondolas and chairs on both mountains
* 2 minute walk to Guest Services for lift ticket pick up, ski school and equipment rentals
* Ride over to the Bike Park in 1 minute
* so close to the Bike Park, you can come home for lunch
* secure storage in the unit for high end bikes
* close to Village, golf, Lost Lake swimming, walking on the Valley Trail.
* bike wash station at The Gables
Check out the:
* Maps: Click on Location & Map on the task bar above for a Google map which shows the exact location of The Gables and proximity to the Village, lifts and Bike Park. There are also several maps in the photo gallery.
* Photo Gallery: Click on Photos & Video on the task bar above for more pictures.
* Guest Services: Book Lift Tickets&Ski; Rentals online. Click at the top right of this page. Receive discounts on transportation and activities when you reserve with AlluraDirect.
Trip Advisor Reviews: click on http://www.tripadvisor.ca/VacationRentalReview-g154948-d3322180-The_Gables_BEST_central_location_close_to_all_lifts_quiet_beautiful-Whistler_British_C.html
Booking for a Group?
Go to alluradirect.com/182 for a 1 bedroom in the Gables.
Click on the Email Ownerbutton below right, or phone 604-966-7100. Please call between 8am and 9pm Pacific Time.
To Make A Reservation
Click on Reserve Now below & receive immediate confirmation of your reservation!
Thanks for visiting this site!
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Please request early check-in in advance.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Please request late check out in advance.
We are located off the highway in Whistler Creekside, next to peaceful Nita Lake and just a short walk to Whistler Mountain's high speed gondola. Whistler Creekside includes a grocery store, sandwich shops, a bank, liquor store, gas station and quite a few excellent restaurants. Whistler Village is just a few minutes by car or bus. Relax in our ten person hot tub or unwind in our cedar dry sauna.
We also have an inviting neighbourhood pub and restaurant adjacent to our Resort. To find Whistler Resort and Club is simple. When driving from Vancouver, you will come into Whistler Creekside. At the traffic light, turn left at the Husky gas station (this is Lake Placid Road) and proceed one and half blocks down and you will find the Whistler Resort and Club on the right hand side. HOTEL ROOMS - Queen-size bed or two singles, small fridge, coffee maker, colour TV with DVD and a full washroom. STUDIO SUITES - Queen size Murphy bed, a sofa bed, full kitchen with dishwasher and microwave, dining area with balcony, living room with fireplace, colour TV with DVD, telephone with free local calls, and a full washroom. ONE & TWO BEDROOM SUITES - Combine all the amenities of both the hotel room and the studio suite, as described above. The two bedroom suites have two queen beds in the second bedroom. We offer comfortable accommodation from hotel rooms to studios with full kitchen facilities for the past thirty years. All in a quiet area of Whistler away from the busy Village. Close to lakes and Whistler Mountain, easy access from Highway 99.