- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- dvd player
- linens provided
- dish washer
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- fitness room
- wireless internet
- cable tv
Aspens, prime ski-in, ski-out, 2 bdrm with bright, quiet mountain view
As a bonus, no car is required in this prime ski-in/ski-out location. The lifts are right outside your door and the Village is just a quick walk or free shuttle ride away!
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am
You May Also Like...
Winter rates from $245/nt .Check the availability calendar for open dates. Discounts for 7 and 10 day stays. Book discount lodging & lift tickets and get these bonuses (Winter Only)
* Save up to 45% on Lift Tickets- No Blackout Dates. Low Prices!
* Easy Pick-Up. Grab your lift tickets in advance or on your first day at any of our 3 mountain base locations.
* Unlimited Peak2Peak Access Included - Glide between Whistler & Blackcomb peaks in 11 minutes.
* Bonus Perks. Receive a free Whistler Blackcomb VIP card for discounts on resort spending.
* Need to rent equipment? Save up to 20% on Whistler ski and snowboard rentals.
Compare Costs. What you see is not always what you get. Make sure you inquire about the following items that may not be included in other lodging rates. Free Covered parking for one car plus two outside. Is it really ski-in, ski-out out or a 10-15 minute walk to the slopes? Are there extra charges per person? Is there internet and is it free or fee? Add in all the fees and taxes, then compare my rates. I will match any other units in Cedar Ridge you find.
Welcome to our luxury Whistler Vacation Rental SKI-IN SKI-OUT townhouse in Cedar Ridge. Our location is on Village Run just 300 yards above the main Whistler Village and Blackcomb gondola base. You walk 100 yards to the slope and then you are a 30 second ski or a 5 minute walk at night to the Whistler Village! Please see our photo gallery for more details. FREE High Speed Wireless Internet Access with Computer. 42" HDTV. We've been coming to Whistler-Blackcomb for over 20 years and know you're going to have the vacation of a lifetime! Enjoy your stay and please call us if you have any questions. We accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover. Just click on "Reserve Now" to start your vacation right now!
Connected to Vancouver—about 80 miles (130 km) south—by the scenic Sea to Sky Highway, the Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort spans two mountains, each rising more than 7,000 feet in elevation. Since the resort contains more than 200 ski trails and more skiable terrain than any of other resort on the continent, it makes sense that Condé Nast Traveler readers ranked it the No. 2 North American Ski Resort in a 2011 poll.
The mountains gained worldwide recognition in 2010, when they served as the setting for the alpine skiing, bobsled, and luge events of the Vancouver Winter Olympics. The Whistler Museum tells the stories of those games with exhibits of athlete memorabilia, including the uniforms of local gold medalists and an Olympic torch you can hold yourself.
* Convenient & Spacious. It was a smooth process from start to finish. Questions were quickly answered. The condo had more than enough space with a large kitchen, dining and living room. It was a nice walk into the village or a very quick $5 cab ride. Perfect for Ski in and Ski out right onto the Blackcomb lift. Nice fireplace in the living room was perfect to come back to at night! Carl J
* We had a great time in Whistler and we had a very comfortable stay at your condo. It is well equipped and the rooms, lounge, kitchen are better than what was depicted on your website! The location is excellent for ski -in and ski out and we had many beautiful home runs down the Blackcomb mountain! Very glad to have made it our home for 10 days. BIG Thanks! TD
* Hi John, I just wanted to let you know that we loved our stay at Whistler - perfect weather, extraordinary skiing and very nice condo (great location) Dennis D
* Dear John, I wanted to let you know that we had a wonderful time at Whistler and the most influential part of our fun time was being able to use your condo. Last year we stayed at the Westin, but for us, the experience this year was better. My wife and daughters were especially taken by the convenient bus (boos) service- "go to figure". We look foreword to our next visit. John K and family
* Hi John. I wanted to let you know it was great staying in your place, it was really everything we needed and everything was of great convenience. I've recommended your place to a view peoplewhom may be wanting to travel to Whistler in the near future and would definitely love to stay there again myself! So thanks for everything. Komal W
* John, We just got back home from our time in Whsitler. We had a wonderful time and you have an awesome place. Thanks for renting it to us. Brian W
* Hello John and Sharon We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at your home in Whistler. The weather was a bit stormy on the weekend, and then cleared up nicely on Monday. Nevertheless, we had a good time celebrating Thanksgiving with friends.
Your home is very warm and comfortable. Cori C
* John, I just wanted to drop you a note to say 'Thanks' for working with us on the booking of your property in Whistler. I'm not sure what we missed but I am confident that it would not have compared to what we got. From the accommodations to the ski conditions, we had a great trip. Should we have an opportunity to return to Whistler one day, I will touch base with you 1st. Andy P
* Dear John, I just wanted to drop you an email to say how much we enjoyed staying at your home in Whistler. Apart from the journey over we had one of our best holidays ever! Your house is superb and the location so convenient. Although we were starters, by day 3 we had mastered the ski in/ski out and from then onwards we really got into the swing of things. Thank you again - we would recommend it to anyone. Very best wishes. Steve R
* Hi John, We had a lovely time in Whistler and your condo was a great home base. It could not have been more perfectly located and it was wonderfully appointed. We all felt immediately at home. It was really nice to be able to find essentials like salt and pepper and olive oil on hand. Thank you for the hospitality and I hope you have a wonderful fall! Caroline A
* I just wanted to touch base with you now that we are home and settled again. The condo was perfect. It's so nice and roomy and fully stocked. We had a great time and were very comfortable. Thanks again and we will check availability for our next trip for sure! April A
* John, Thanks for having us stay at the condo - we had a great week of skiing and exploring. The weather presented us with the full array of conditions - snowing, cloudy, brilliant sunshine, foggy - all to be expected! The snow was great, no matter what the weather. Condo was great! No problems. Again, we had a great time and also hosted a couple of other families for a couple of dinners and they are thinking that next time they will probably go down the allura/condo route too Jeffrey N
* Hi John, We had a great time and enjoyed our stay at your condo. The location was perfect and having a garage for bike storage was invaluable.Thanks very much! Regards, Erik T
* Just wanted to thank you for renting us your condo. All went well except for the weather. We did have wonderful family time and your condo was very accommodating and very well stocked. Great TV also. Thanks again, Rae A
* Dear Solins - Thank you for our most wonderful vacation in Whistler. Your house was perfect for us. The race was fun. Couldn't have been nicer. We will always remember it as the most lovely time with our family. With appreciation, Klaire and Jack
* Thank you so much for renting us your place! Your condo is beautiful and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay!! Danielle O
* The jacuzzi works great! Sad that we have to move on. We had a great time here. Your house was great and very comfortable. We walked down the village run to go to Town, very convenient. Winter times must be great as well. Peter N
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Electronic Coded Door access prevents Early check-in. Please contact us.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Electronic Coded Door access prevents late check-out. Please contact us.
Provides a seating area with sofa bed.
Welcome to our wonderful home away from home!
This condo offers an amazing sense of Alpine seclusion set slopeside within Greystone Lodge located in Blackcomb Mountain’s benchlands.
A fantastic, sought after site for ski-in/ski-out access to the world class ski runs, chair lifts and trails Whistler/Blackcomb has to offer.
This tastefully decorated, spacious two bedroom, two bathroom condo is perfect for a golf or winter get-a-way. This private suite has all the amenities of home: a well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, an inviting living room with a cozy river rock gas fireplace, TV/VCR/DVD, stereo, complimentary WIFI and access to the private deck.
Additional amenities include underground secure and gated parking, ski/bike storage (bring your own lock), two hot tubs (indoor/outdoor) and a year-round heated pool with heated deck, full housekeeping available on request for a charge.
Perfect for families this condo has something for everyone: within walking distance to Whistler Village, close to Lost Lake, the Chateau Whistler Golf Course and Whistler's valley trail. If you’d prefer not to walk Greystone Lodge is located on the free shuttle bus route to Whistler Village for shopping and dining.
NEED A BIGGER CONDO!! We also have the condo right next store, great for larger parties or two families. Property ID#1690.
CLICK NOW TO RESERVE OR EMAIL US FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Check-In: 4.00 pm. Check in advance for possible early arrival.
Check-Out: 11.00am. Check in advance for possible late departure.