- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:No
- cable tv
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- internet access
Newly renovated 3 bedroom ski-in townhome on the hills of Whistler/Blackcomb! We have added brand new radiant floor heat throughout, completely renovated bathrooms, new stone fireplace, new leather reclining sofa and much more. Treeline a ski-in complex located in the Woodland Estates of the Blackcomb Benchlands. We are just a short walk from the Chateau Whistler Golf course and Lost Lake with direct access to mountain biking/hiking trails or cross country skiing/snow shoeing trails. Treeline #34 comes complete with everything you will need for your skiing holiday:
* WASHER AND DRYER
* FRIDGE AND STOVE
* DINING AREA
* HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET
In addition to access to the skiing, the Treeline complex has:
* PRIVATE UNDERGROUND PARKING
* CODED GROUND FLOOR ENTRY
* SECURE SKI STORAGE
* PRIVATE BALCONY
* LARGE SHARED HOT-TUB
We accept all major credit cards. To reserve click "RESERVE NOW!"For further information please call Aaron at: (604) 354-9088 Email: 34.Treeline@gmail.com
Check-In: 4:00 pm. Contact us prior to arrival. Early check-in may be possible.
Check-Out: 10:00 am. Contact us as late check-out may be possible.
You May Also Like...
Welcome to Calhoun's Whistler Getaway - Friends and Family Gather Here.
Calhoun's is a great place to come home to after a day enjoying everything Whistler has to offer. Open the door and you're greeted by a comfortable, friendly and luxurious environment. Gather round the large dining room table and share your adventures from the day - many tales have been exchanged here. Curl up by the fire with a good book or movie, or just gaze out the window and enjoy the mountain view. People tell us they enjoy staying 'home' at Calhoun's just as much as going out.
Our guests often ask 'what's the difference between Whistler Village and Whistler Creekside?' Whistler Creekside is the original Whistler base and has the 'local feel'. It's on the south end of the valley, closest to Vancouver and 5 minutes from Whistler village. The Creekside base area is family friendly and quiet at night, yet Dusty's Pub is the best apres ski spot in Whistler. The entire family can enjoy great food and live music after a day on the slopes. I enjoy visiting the action of Whistler Village to people watch and shop and I love to come home to Creekside and enjoy a meal at one of the great local restaurants or even better, dinner at Calhoun's!
Our home is made better by the people we share it with. Come and enjoy everything Calhoun's has to offer:
* Perfect family get away!
* Ski in/SKi out - at the foot of Whistler's Creekside Gondola - 100 yards away
* Room for everyone - 950 sq. ft.;bright & airy' 2 story lofted 18 ft cathedral ceilings
* Sleeps 7-8 comfortably; 2 queen beds; a double/single bunk unit; a single bed
* Outdoor heated swimming pool, hot tub and sauna - one of the most inviting in Whistler
* 2 barbecues in the courtyard for year round bbqing.
* In-suite washer & dryer
* High end Fisher&Paykal; refrigerator
* Quiet dishwasher
* Cook at home in our fully stocked & equipped kitchen
* Free movies available through netflicks
* Apple TV available in livingroom
* 3 TV's
* Main floor layout: open kitchen, dining, living area with gas fireplace, balcony overlooking courtyard & mountains, master queen bedroom & bathroom with shower
* 2nd floor layout: enclosed bedroom with a bunkbed (double on bottom and single on top), and a single bed, plus a loft area with a queen bed; 4 piece bathroom, washer & dryer
* Special offer for our guests: FREE underground parking in our secured and heated lot
* Locked ski & bicycle storage. Ski locks provided.
* 100 yards to the Franz Trail Shopping plaza with food store, liquor & beer store, restaurants, ski rentals, ski tickets, WhistlerBlackcomb Guest Relations, Starbucks
*Whistler Village restaurants and shops a quick bus ride away. Bus stop right outside our door.
* Direct bus from Vancouver airport right to our front door.
We will do our very best to make Calhoun's your home and ensure that you have a great holiday!
Check-In: 4.00 pm. Earlier check-ins may be possible - must confirm directly with owner at (phone: hidden)
Check-Out: 10.00 am. You will be charged $125 if our cleaners arrive and you are still in the suite
Our guests enjoy luxuries like a leather pull out couch, gas fire place, 40 inch flat screen TV with digital cable, free internet, stereo with I pod dock, DVD player, kitchen and large deck with mountain views. The space has been maximized with two dressers, two closets, queen bed, queen pull out and a well equipped kitchen.
This studio is centrally located at the Alpenglow on Main Street in the heart of Whistler Village. The Alpenglow has a shared pool, work out facility, sauna, hot tub, coin laundry, bike storage and pay parking $15 / night.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us toll free at.
We look forward to accommodating your needs.
Sincerely: Trevor Chelswick owner
Property Code: 1312-57376
Glacier’s Reach #44 is a popular 1 bedroom condominium with two oversized balconies, one off the living area and another off the third storey bedroom. The property has a ground level entry with stairs to the main level which houses the kitchen, living room and dining area. From the main level another set of stairs leads to top floor which contains the bedroom with Queen sized bed. Glacier’s Reach #44 is equipped with many great amenities such as a private washer/dryer, gas fireplace in the living area, CD stereo, and air conditioning in the bedroom. This property is in the quiet area of the complex and does have mountain views off both balconies while overlooking the Whistler Tennis and Racquet Club. The Glacier’s Reach complex itself sits in Whistler Village North directly across the street from Whistler’s Marketplace and the start of the Village Stroll and new Olympic Celebration Plaza. It is approximately 10 minutes walk away from the Whistler Blackcomb gondolas and is serviced by a very convenient free shuttle. Guests at Glaciers Reach will surely enjoy the free parking and common area hot tub, exercise facility and outdoor heated pool.