- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
1 Vacation near the sand!
You May Also Like...
Beautiful, secluded one bedroom one bath luxury apartment on quiet cul-de-sac in Toluca Lake. Steps from Warner Brothers, four blocks from NY Film Academy; walk from Toluca Village. “Mother-in-law’s flat” in a single family home, separate entrance through private verdant patio. Guests report it's the best value in the area, and perfect for singles or couples who want to explore the entertainment district or just stay in a comfortable home.
• Private garden patio surrounded by flowers and plants
• In-unit full size washer/dryer
• Galley kitchen with cooktop, full-size refrigerator, convection oven, disposal, microwave, Keurig Coffee Maker, and ample cabinet space
• Euro style bathroom with Jacuzzi jet tub
• Dining table and chairs
• 40” high definition TV
• Sony “Dream System” surround-sound CD/DVD player with tuner
• Tons of closet space
• Incredibly comfortable queen mattress w/heirloom bedroom set.
• Top tier cable service, with Premium channels and DVR
• High speed secure Wi-Fi internet
• Well kept -- owners live on site and are available for supplies or advice.
Unit is fully-furnished, with all household amenities, including: dishes, towels, bedding/pillows kitchen appliances and gadgets. We supply spices, condiments and cookware if you want to eat in, or a dozen great restaurants are within walking distance
Bring your suitcase and you’re home!
All the basics are on site; ask us if you need anything.
Hosts live on site so are always available. But we definitely respect our guest's privacy and will only contact you by arrangement.
This quiet cul-de-sac is next door to Warner Brothers. It is near the 134, 101, and 5 freeways, yet is as secluded as a suburban neighborhood. There is ample street parking with a neighborhood pass. There are dozens of great restaurants in walking distance, and Hollywood is just over the hill (15 minutes when traffic is cooperating).
Although the LA area is a driving region, there are fine public transit options. The Burbank Bus stops a block away and connects with Burbank airport and Hollywood. The Universal City subway stop is 10 minutes away, to get downtown in 20 minutes. The shuttle from LAX takes about 45 minutes.
Enjoy exploring Venice & Santa Monica from my Casita!
Walk everywhere! Walk to Main Street's trendy bistros,
to the world's largest solar energy Ferris Wheel on the Santa Monica Pier, to the Promenade's boutiques, to the new Santa Monica Place's...
Among the largest furnished apartments on Venice Beach, Venice Admiral Suites are the ideal accommodations for those who want the best of both worlds. Close enough to experience the pulse of Venice Beach, but private enough to enjoy an evening in...