- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- gas stove
- towels provided
- housekeeping included
- washing machine
- linens provided
- dvd player
- air conditioning
- cable tv
- wireless internet
- high definition tv
- movie/video library
- outdoor pool
- soap/shampoo provided
Villa Sofia - Perfect for 2 couples or a family
laneway off Jalan Penestanan Kelod. It is a 2 story villa. The ground floor has a kitchen, dining room, living room, terrace and bedroom with ensuite bathroom. This is mirrored on the second floor and so this property is perfect for 2 couples or a family. It is close to rice field walks yet only twenty minutes walk
or a few minutes by taxi to the centre of Ubud.
Once you enter the front door, you are in your own tropical paradise,
free to relax and enjoy the privacy of the gardens, pool and other facilities. The villa is a short
walk to many local cafes; just around the corner from a yoga studio, meditation centre and a
wonderful spa (Eve SPA — Penestanan) and is only 50 meters from the parking area. There are transport and tour facilities close by.
You May Also Like...
Featuring a large garden, this air-conditioned villa comes with an open-air hot tub and a living area. Each has a satellite TV, free Wi-Fi, and a minibar.
Featuring a private pool, this spacious 1-bedroom villa features high thatched ceilings and a private garden.
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali
- 3 bedrooms (1 is slightly smaller - twin size bed)
- 2 bathrooms
- A private swimming pool to chill out and relax with family or friends
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, and 2 wooden couch to hang out and host a gathering
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- We can help arrange an airport pick up / rent a car / find tour guides or anything you might need to make your holiday great
- Master Bedroom with bathroom, queen sized bed, and flat screen TV
- A spacious second bedroom with lots of natural light that spans the entire 2nd floor of the house, a queen sized bed, a sofa to chill out and a flat screen TV
- There's also third small bedroom on the ground floor with a full sized bed if guests need it
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Clean sheets and bath towels are provided
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is located off the main road in Seminyak, about 2 minute walk (no exaggeration) off the main strip in Seminyak where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and fashionable shops are.
- It's a 3 minute walk to Bintang grocery store where you can buy all your groceries and daily necessities.
- A 10 minute walk to Warung Made, the iconic and popular Bali restaurant.
- About 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute bike ride to the Seminyak beach where you can surf to your heart's content.
- It's close to all the actions, but yet, it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Kuta Beach: 15 minutes
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 15 minutes
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes
- Ubud: 90 minutes
Transportation is easily accessible here… step to the main road, and taxis are aplenty, and car and motorbike rental companies are all readily available
We are flexible on check-in times. However, if there's another party checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 1 PM or later
The 1 rule is: Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Sarah, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali. Sarah speaks Indonesian, English, and Italian!
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!