- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:11
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:No
- soap/shampoo provided
- outdoor dining area
- gas stove
- wireless internet
- washing machine
- dvd player
- linens provided
- beach towels
- towels provided
- electric stove
- air conditioning
- dish washer
- stereo system
- electric grill
Just a very short, level stroll to Bondi Beach!
Huge, stylish, fully furnished, self contained, two level, five bedroom house, sleeps up to 11 people, available for holiday rentals (renting the whole house, not just a room).
Just a very short stroll to Campbell Parade, then it's across the road to the beach! Close to shops, cafes, Bondi Beach market, transport, all the wonderful things that the Bondi Beach area has to offer.
The house comprises of:
* Master bedroom with Queen bed, with hotel quality linen and king-single sofa bed, en suite and walk in robe.
* Three bedrooms with Queen size beds, with hotel quality linen.
* One bedroom with 2 singles with hotel quality linen.
* Combined huge, open plan dining room, kitchen and lounge room opening into a sunny backyard. Perfect for that afternoon drink after a day at the beach!
* Off street parking for 2 cars.
- PARTIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT AND NO GROUPS OF UNDER 30 YEAR OLDS PLEASE.
The only thing you'll need to bring are your clothes, toiletries, cozzie and beach towel!
Find New South Wales & Capital Territory vacation rentals on FlipKey
Find Sydney vacation rentals on FlipKey
You May Also Like...
Situated in Coogee, this 5 bedroom house accommodates up to 10 guests and starts at just USD 508 per night.
The accommodation is 450 sqm.
It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 5 double beds and has 5 bathrooms. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a dish washer, a fridge, a freezer, a grill, a microwave, an oven, a coffee maker, a toaster, a kettle / water-boiler, a dryer, and a washing machine. The property has a barbecue, a swimming pool, a garden, parking / a garage, and a terrace. Guests can also enjoy a CD player, a computer, and a TV.
This is a no-smoking property. Pets are not permitted.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
Featuring polished timber floors, a very spacious open plan designer eat-in kitchen (with walk-in pantry) and large living spaces: the lounge room with TV, DVD and stereo and a dining room with a table that seats 10. The house has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a guest bathroom, and an attic lounge room with a wet bar (sink & tap, and bar fridge) and a terrace with harbour and city views.
* Master bedroom with king size bed, designer en suite (with 2 person bath) and walk in robe and TV.
* Second bedroom (double bed) with built-in wardrobe, TV and balcony.
* Third bedroom (with 1 queen and 1 single bed), a small desk, walk in robe and small store room.
* One secure off street parking space available (on-street permits available, at cost price, from Council).
The house also has a Guest Powder Room and fully equipped laundry. Lovely sunny courtyard off kitchen with outdoor furniture and BBQ, linking up to the backyard.
Located 2 mins easy walk into Bondi Junction with huge shopping centre, cinemas, restaurants, and major transport services. About 10 mins by bus to Bondi Beach.
Fully self contained, with linen, towels etc. All you need are clothes and toiletries!
Wireless internet available.
1 WEEK MINIMUM BOOKING FOR both XMAS AND NEW YEARS EVE.
SORRY, BUT PARTIES ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNLESS APPROVED BY MANAGEMENT.
NO GROUPS OF UNDER 30 YEAR OLDS PLEASE.
This delightfully restored home is perfect for families who love free flowing open space and privacy. Centrally located, the property is a short stroll to Spofforth St shops, Mosman Bay, and the picturesque Cremorne Point walk. The front of the ho...