- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- security system
- washing machine
- housekeeping optional
- gas stove
- towels provided
- high definition tv
- wireless internet
- clothes dryer
- soap/shampoo provided
- dish washer
- linens provided
Designer Lodge In Woollahra
Cross the road to Centennial park, and enjoy horseriding, walks or picnics by the lake.
10min ride from Sydney's famous Bondi Beach
Buses at your doorstep, or local train stations just a short stroll away.
This 1 bedroom apartment has been newly renovated to the highest standards
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes, and double size bed
- lounge converts to double sofa bed to accommodate 2 extra guests
- Dine-in Bosch Stainless steel kitchen
- Living area set around ornamental fire place
- Living area opens to balcony, with leafy view.
- Chic bathroom featuring a double size modern frameless walk-in shower
- Internal laundry, with dryer
- Security access through intercom
- Bus at doorstep, walk to Bondi Junction
- Linen and toweling provided
- Free WiFi Internet included
- Optional Weekly cleaning service available
Suit the executive rental, or those looking to enjoy Sydney from the comfort of their own home.
You May Also Like...
Located on the top level of the security building ‘Oxford Towers’ this elegantly renovated, fully furnished apartment has been designed to reflect the functionality and charm of Paris living. Far reaching views across the district to the harbour,...
This furnished one bedroom apartment is located on Riley Street, Surry Hills. The suburb of Surry Hills is in the eastern suburbs and is a short stroll from the Sydney CBD, ideal for both the corporate or holiday traveller in search of short and l...
Beachside Manly Harbour Living with Views
You will love living in Manly, with views of Sydney Harbour from this 2 bedroom fully furnished/fully equipped apartment with large sunny balcony.
Located right in the heart of Manly village and only a short level walk to the Manly Ferry for a 15-30 minute ferry ride to the centre of Sydney city, the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.
We are looking for 3-6 month rental encompassing July to October 2014.
Enjoy snorkeling, surfing, swimming and bush walking all within a 5 minute walk of your home.
Located on the 6th floor this secure apartment offers a lift for easy access.
Stroll into Manly village for casual and fine dining, cafes, wine bars, cinemas, supermarkets, fine foods.
There are two generous bedrooms, large bathroom with additional toilet and internal laundry. The large balcony has a gas BBQ & fridge and is perfect for entertaining & relaxing.