- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
- security system
- washing machine
- housekeeping optional
- gas stove
- towels provided
- high definition tv
- wireless internet
- clothes dryer
- soap/shampoo provided
- dish washer
- linens provided
Designer Lodge In Woollahra
Cross the road to Centennial park, and enjoy horseriding, walks or picnics by the lake.
10min ride from Sydney's famous Bondi Beach
Buses at your doorstep, or local train stations just a short stroll away.
This 1 bedroom apartment has been newly renovated to the highest standards
- 1 double bedroom with built in robes, and double size bed
- lounge converts to double sofa bed to accommodate 2 extra guests
- Dine-in Bosch Stainless steel kitchen
- Living area set around ornamental fire place
- Living area opens to balcony, with leafy view.
- Chic bathroom featuring a double size modern frameless walk-in shower
- Internal laundry, with dryer
- Security access through intercom
- Bus at doorstep, walk to Bondi Junction
- Linen and toweling provided
- Free WiFi Internet included
- Optional Weekly cleaning service available
Suit the executive rental, or those looking to enjoy Sydney from the comfort of their own home.
You May Also Like...
Ideally positioned a short stroll from trains, cafés and universities, this generous contemporary apartment is on the first floor of a secure building. A deep sheltered terrace extends the open plan living area. The gas kitchen has granite benches...
BRAND NEW FIT OUT THROUGHOUT AVAILABLE FOR 6 MONTH RENTAL AVAILABLE FROM MAY TO OCTOBER 2014 FOR AUD700 PER WEEK.
Your Dream Holiday in Manly Awaits. There's no better place to stay in Sydney than right in the heart of Manly with easy access to everything Manly & Sydney has on offer.
Wake up to great views of Manly beach & the Pacific Ocean from your east facing top floor sunny studio apartment, while sipping your morning coffee before heading off for your morning walk and swim.
The apartment has a very relaxed beach feel and includes a fully equipped modern kitchen with full sized fridge, oven/cooktop & microwave if you want to cook or go out and enjoy a huge range of superb restaurants and cafes.
Enjoy the large rooftop sun terrace with barbeque facilities & plunge pool. The apartment faces the Pacific Ocean & is bathed in natural light sunlight and enjoys cooling flow sea breezes.
Your large bedroom with built-in robe and walk in storage room will allow you to unpack, store your suit cases and simply relax & enjoy yourself.
Your adjoining convenient bathroom has a shower over bath tub if you want to soak & relax after your long walk.
Both the bedroom and adjoining lounge room have ocean views and are separated by a movable wall partition, allowing you to open up the two rooms. Alternatively, the movable partition can be slid closed to provide complete privacy to the bedroom.
There are 9 free WIFI hotspots in Manly. A list of these is provided in your apartment.
For those who like a coffee first thing in the morning, we provide an espresso coffee machine & milk frother.
Parking is available onsite (additional cost of $10 per day). Please advise us if you need this at time of booking.
On site coin operated laundry facilities are available for your use.
Travel by fast ferry to the city in 15 minutes (1 hour by train & ferry to the airport). Great bus network to the northern beaches, Chatswood & North Sydney.
Cafes, bars, restaurants, hair dressers & supermarkets virtually at your door.
A masterpiece of modern architecture, the Manly National Building was designed by the late architect Frank Fox to allow the ocean air to flow through this split-level one bedroom apartment.
What's On Offer:
1. Sydney's international central business district just 15 minutes by fast ferry
2. Surf the world famous Manly Ocean Beach
3. Snorkel in the National Marine Park of Cabbage Tree Bay & see gropers, sting rays and cuttle fish
4. Walk from Manly to Shelly Beach & then onto Queenscliff - Go over the hill to Freshwater Beach and enjoy lunch at Pilu Restaurant
5. Discover Sydney's North Head Walks & Tracks and see many of our local animals along the way
6. Buy gifts for friends at the Manly Markets each weekend
7. Discover Little Manly Beach (mostly only the locals visit on the harbour side of Manly) & enjoy a meal at the cafe on the beach
8. Jump on the ferry and head to the city for some shopping
9. Sip champagne at the Opera Bar while enjoying music and watching the sun set reflect off the sails of the Sydney Opera House
10. Catch another ferry to Taronga Park Zoo and come face to face with Australia's unique wildlife
11. Do the Harbour Bridge Climb - you wont regret it
Rooftop communal plunge pool, barbeque and table & chairs to eat at. There is a coin operated laundry. There are 9 free WIFI hotspots in Manly. A list of these is provided in your apartment.
5 minute walk to ferry which will take you to the city in 15 minutes. Also great local bus service. No car required if living in Manly.
Situated in Sydney's cultural heartland our fully self contained and independent apartment is a short walk from Sydney's premier University and teaching hospital. We are 300 metres from a bustop that provides a 15 minute ride to the CBD every 4 mi...