- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Beautiful house, great location
You May Also Like...
Welcome! I have a lovely furnished bedroom with private bath available in a Spanish-style bungalow.
My house is conveniently located near the Metro Gold Line, with easy access to the South Lake Avenue District, Cal Tech, Pasadena Convention Center, and some wonderful restaurants, bars, and shops in Old Town Pasadena. It's also a short drive to the Huntington Library, Gamble House, JPL, and the Art Center School of Design.
Visiting scholars, new-in-town professionals, and responsible students are welcome to rent the guest suite by the month. Please note that the price is set for one guest only. (A $45/night fee will apply for each additional guest, subject to approval.)
I would be happy to recommend places to check out while you're in town. I hope you'll come visit sometime!
* Comfortable full-size bed (2 pillows, sheets & comforter)
* Closet space (hangers provided)
* Private full bath
* Clothes steamer (upon request)
* Microwave and refrigerator
* Cups, plates and utensils
* Comfortable couch and ottoman
* Hardwood floors
* Good selection of books (but no TV/cable)
* 1 dedicated car space in garage
* Can accommodate up to 2 standard size bicycles (upon request)
* Free 2-hour street parking Mondays-Saturdays
* Wireless Internet
* Central AC/Heat
* Washer and dryer
* Metro Gold Line: Half a mile or a 10-minute walk. The Metro can take you to South Pasadena, Downtown Los Angeles, Union Station, Little Tokyo, Hollywood, Culver City, and even Santa Monica for less than the price of parking!
* Cal Tech
* Old Town Pasadena
* Pasadena Convention Center
* South Lake Avenue District (shops, restaurants, bars, Trader Joe's, Fresh & Easy)
* Rose Bowl: 3 miles
* JPL: 7 miles
* Art Center School of Design
* University of Southern California (USC): 15 miles right off the 110 freeway
* Car rental office: 5-minute walk
* Bike-friendly area
* Several farmer's markets within a 2 to 5 miles radius
* Short drive to visit the Huntington Library, Gamble House, Norton Simon, and other museums
(Please note the commute times provided are approximations.)
<span>A private guestroom with a comfortable full size bed for one person or a couple, a lovely bathroom, and a convenience kitchenette. The sun filled room has two chairs, 2 small tables, and a closet. The kitchenette has a countertop with a sink, small fridge, microwave, toaster, crockpot, dishes, hotplate. It is perfect for a person visiting in town on business, in transition, or as a tourist, an intern, a student needing a place for a short term stay. The rent provides WIFI, cable TV, parking in a gated carport based on availability, cleaning service, bed linen change. The guestroom opens out to a patio that serves as an extended outdoor living room where guests can smoke, relax outside in the sun, have an alfresco candle lit dinner, entertain friends, work with your tablet, etc.</span>
Hello, I stayed with Lane twice as I made my transition back to LA after many years away. Lane provides a welcoming, relaxing and peaceful place to stay, virtually equidistant from just about every place you would want to go in LA. Lane’s house is classical and pretty, and has a nice atmosphere, with a cute garden. Lane knows the city well and can provide a lot of great advice on how to get around and get the best deals. Lane is also a great person to just hang out with and chat. You’ll feel at home as soon as you arrive and get a real taste of life in LA. Regards, Niall ******************************************************** Have received many travelers and interns from Europe and love cultural exchange. Je parle francais un peu. Comfortably furnished guest room w/queen size bed and private bath in quiet, yet social, smoke-free, environmentally conscious, female household for same who appreciates or doesn't mind cats (2). Linens and towels provided. Couples welcome for additional rate. This is a fully furnished guest room in a Spanish Colonial Revival Style HOUSE. Centrally located near Wilshire Blvd & Highland Avenue; 10 minutes to Beverly Hills. 20/25 minutes to Downtown, Santa Monica & Valley. House w/yard located in quiet neighborhood Use of kitchen Bed linens & towels provided Easy street parking - street &/or driveway Washer/dryer Near major buslines Grocery stores nearby Starbucks and other restaurants 1 1/2 blocks away Second room is available for extra guests. References of previous guests available.<br /><br />