- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:12
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- dish washer
- firewood provided
- clothes dryer
- standard definition tv
- dvd player
- outdoor dining area
- gas grill
- air conditioning
- towels provided
- wood stove
- high speed internet
- local guides/maps
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- gas stove
- washing machine
- internet access
- cable tv
- central heating
- paper towels provided
Stowe Village Home, 5 Bedrms, 6 Baths, WIFI
You May Also Like...
Leave the world behind as you step onto the beautiful grounds of Valley View. You will never tire of the picture perfect, expansive mountain views. Situated on 15 private acres, the property includes a meticulously manicured lawn, beautiful perrenial gardens and large, spring fed swimming pond. Relax on the slate patio with a built in fire pit, while a babbling brook runs alongside the deck, additing to the serenity. The peaceful interior boasts a newly renovated kitchen and open floor plan surrounding a large stone fire place. The dining room and living room are tastefully decorated and the large windows bring nature into the room with you. The master suite has a queen bed, private bath and balcony on which you can take take in the breathtaking views. The home accommodates large groups comfortably on the three levels and additional 4 bedrooms. You will enjoy the family room that provides additional space to spread out on the lower level. Valley View truly is a sanctuary in the hills of Vermont.
Resort Home 537 "The Overlook"
A luxurious non-smoking Resort Home – one of the finest you will find at Topnotch Resort and Spa, Stowe or any upscale Resort destination.
Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, the nearby equestrian center, cross-country trails, and the optional outstanding concierge services. Indulge in a culinary experience many of the great restaurants in legendary Stowe Vermont.
A brand new superb Topnotch Resort Home located at the pinnacle “The Overlook” - built and decorated after 2005 and repainted and redecorated in spring of 2011! A warm and inviting, superbly maintained Resort Home with a unique optional ENTERTAINMENT floor!
• Luxury 3 bedrooms, 3-bathroom Resort Home boasting unique and uninterrupted breathtaking views of Mount Mansfield and its ski slopes,
• Granite counters throughout, tiled bathrooms and open kitchen and bar area, berber carpet throughout - with superior finishing and Vermont art,
• Two fireplaces: one within the main floor entertainment - Living room area, with a second fireplace in the master bedroom en-suite,
• The living room gas fireplace is facing an open kitchen and dining areas,
• Each bedroom is an en-suite with its own bathroom, a large screen TV, phone, and AM/FM alarm clock,
• The living room has a 42” Sony projection TV with a “Bose” home theatre and sound system, CD, DVD and AM/FM,
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge,
• Tastefully decorated, contemporary and Vermont furnishings throughout with upscale art and touches, for your comfort and enjoyment,
• New appliances throughout including washer and dryer,
• Bedding in this Resort Home has been upgraded to include duvet, for your comfort,
• Master bedroom suite, with a king size bed, walk-in closets, gas fireplace, breathtaking slope-side views, telephone Large Sony TV, an iHOME alarm clock radio,
• Master bathroom has granite counters, dual sinks, a comfortable vanity/makeup area, Jacuzzi - separate shower, toilette and bidet room,
• The eastern second floor bedroom en-suite, has two twin beds, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, DVD, telephone, alarm clock, AM/FM radio,
• The first level bedroom en-suite with a king size bed, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio, sitting area,
• A superb Resort Home with a well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen with bar and bar stools opens to a cozy living and dining areas with breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Mt Mansfield slopes. The kitchen is well appointed and equipped with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and much more. The dining area seats eight. Sliding doors open to a breakfast deck with its own outstanding views, outdoor dining for 6,
• Breakfast deck off the dining room area - with amazing views of the slopes, has steps to a second huge “ENTERTAINMENT deck” on ground floor below – great for sunbathing or entertaining! The setting is ideal for a family vacation, friends get together, a wedding party, or a corporate retreat or just a memorable romantic mountain retreat weekend.
• Steps away from the spa and pool (charges may apply) with ample hiking and outdoor day activities or the legendary dining in Stowe Vermont.
Not all Topnotch Resort Homes are created equal. Ask for more images or click: http://www.topnotchresorts.com/510/537/
OPTIONAL “Entertainment floor”!
For added space and comfort, for your enjoyment or for entertaining we are able to occasionally avail on a separate rental, our almost 1,000 square feet “ENTERTAINMENT floor”, opening to a magnificent 360 square foot deck, wired for sound - with the finest views of Stowe Mt Mansfield and its ski slopes
• The “ENTERTAINMENT floor” has a full bathroom and a sleep sofa
• Gas Fireplace
• A surround “Bose” home theatre, CD and DVD player with a 50” projection TV, a second sound system for game areas and outdoor deck area,
• A wireless desktop computer with high speed internet and printer,
• Games area includes Billiard, Air Hockey and more,
• Propane outlet on large deck and grill for caterers use,
• Granite kitchenette / bar equipped with refrigerator, ice-maker, large sink, dishwasher and microwave ,
• Ideal for a long term family vacation, Entertainment, corporate retreat or a “think tank”,
Subject to availability and a prior confirmation. There is an additional rental charge for the “ENTERTAINMENT floor” Minimum stay to reserve the entertainment floor is seven nights.
Rental $500/night off peak to $900/night peak. Please ask for availability and details.
Sorry, no pets are permitted in any Topnotch Resort Homes.
This newly renovated 4 bedroom home offers the convenience of its close proximity to the Mountain Road with the privacy of a large wooded lot. The expansive back deck sweeps down to the large, swimming pond with gracefully floating lilly pads. The main level features a welcoming gas fireplace centered between the living room and dining room. The space has been well appointed with all new furnishings, artwork and flat screen television. The dining room seats 8-10 guests comfortably. The king master bedroom has an attached updated full bath. The property has 3 additional bedrooms each with bright and welcoming furnishings. There are 2 additional full bathrooms on the 3 levels of this home. You will enjoy every season in this beautiful Stowe getaway.