- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:12
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- hot tub/jacuzzi
- high speed internet
- dvd player
- wireless internet
- cable tv
- outdoor pool
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- a/c or climate control
Home Farm House
You May Also Like...
This new home, fully furnished in New England decor, is within convenient walking distance to historic Stowe Village.Located adjacent to the famous Green Mountain Inn, you can walk to dining at the Whip Bar & Grill, one of Stowe's popular gathering places.With hardwood floors throughout, the living room has a gas fireplace and is open to the dining room and kitchen.
There is wireless high-speed availability throughout the house for those with a lap top. In addition guests can check email and browse the net on the desk top computer. The spacious country kitchen is fully equipped and has a breakfast bar The family room has a TV and queen pullout sofa and a full bath. There is a ping pong table in the basement for family fun!
The king master bedroom features a private Jacuzzi bathroom.
Resort Home 537 "The Overlook"
A luxurious non-smoking Resort Home – one of the finest you will find at Topnotch Resort and Spa, Stowe or any upscale Resort destination.
Enjoy miles of hiking and biking trails, the nearby equestrian center, cross-country trails, and the optional outstanding concierge services. Indulge in a culinary experience many of the great restaurants in legendary Stowe Vermont.
A brand new superb Topnotch Resort Home located at the pinnacle “The Overlook” - built and decorated after 2005 and repainted and redecorated in spring of 2011! A warm and inviting, superbly maintained Resort Home with a unique optional ENTERTAINMENT floor!
• Luxury 3 bedrooms, 3-bathroom Resort Home boasting unique and uninterrupted breathtaking views of Mount Mansfield and its ski slopes,
• Granite counters throughout, tiled bathrooms and open kitchen and bar area, berber carpet throughout - with superior finishing and Vermont art,
• Two fireplaces: one within the main floor entertainment - Living room area, with a second fireplace in the master bedroom en-suite,
• The living room gas fireplace is facing an open kitchen and dining areas,
• Each bedroom is an en-suite with its own bathroom, a large screen TV, phone, and AM/FM alarm clock,
• The living room has a 42” Sony projection TV with a “Bose” home theatre and sound system, CD, DVD and AM/FM,
• Wireless and wired high speed Internet at no charge,
• Tastefully decorated, contemporary and Vermont furnishings throughout with upscale art and touches, for your comfort and enjoyment,
• New appliances throughout including washer and dryer,
• Bedding in this Resort Home has been upgraded to include duvet, for your comfort,
• Master bedroom suite, with a king size bed, walk-in closets, gas fireplace, breathtaking slope-side views, telephone Large Sony TV, an iHOME alarm clock radio,
• Master bathroom has granite counters, dual sinks, a comfortable vanity/makeup area, Jacuzzi - separate shower, toilette and bidet room,
• The eastern second floor bedroom en-suite, has two twin beds, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, DVD, telephone, alarm clock, AM/FM radio,
• The first level bedroom en-suite with a king size bed, its own private granite bathroom, a large screen TV, telephone and alarm clock AM/FM radio, sitting area,
• A superb Resort Home with a well-equipped kitchen. The kitchen with bar and bar stools opens to a cozy living and dining areas with breathtaking uninterrupted views of the Mt Mansfield slopes. The kitchen is well appointed and equipped with a gas stove, oven, dishwasher, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster and much more. The dining area seats eight. Sliding doors open to a breakfast deck with its own outstanding views, outdoor dining for 6,
• Breakfast deck off the dining room area - with amazing views of the slopes, has steps to a second huge “ENTERTAINMENT deck” on ground floor below – great for sunbathing or entertaining! The setting is ideal for a family vacation, friends get together, a wedding party, or a corporate retreat or just a memorable romantic mountain retreat weekend.
• Steps away from the spa and pool (charges may apply) with ample hiking and outdoor day activities or the legendary dining in Stowe Vermont.
Not all Topnotch Resort Homes are created equal. Ask for more images or click: http://www.topnotchresorts.com/510/537/
OPTIONAL “Entertainment floor”!
For added space and comfort, for your enjoyment or for entertaining we are able to occasionally avail on a separate rental, our almost 1,000 square feet “ENTERTAINMENT floor”, opening to a magnificent 360 square foot deck, wired for sound - with the finest views of Stowe Mt Mansfield and its ski slopes
• The “ENTERTAINMENT floor” has a full bathroom and a sleep sofa
• Gas Fireplace
• A surround “Bose” home theatre, CD and DVD player with a 50” projection TV, a second sound system for game areas and outdoor deck area,
• A wireless desktop computer with high speed internet and printer,
• Games area includes Billiard, Air Hockey and more,
• Propane outlet on large deck and grill for caterers use,
• Granite kitchenette / bar equipped with refrigerator, ice-maker, large sink, dishwasher and microwave ,
• Ideal for a long term family vacation, Entertainment, corporate retreat or a “think tank”,
Subject to availability and a prior confirmation. There is an additional rental charge for the “ENTERTAINMENT floor” Minimum stay to reserve the entertainment floor is seven nights.
Rental $500/night off peak to $900/night peak. Please ask for availability and details.
Sorry, no pets are permitted in any Topnotch Resort Homes.
Luxurious, spacious 5-br nestled in a private hillside setting, with a classic Green Mountain brook winding through two+ acres of woods. You are only three minutes to the slopes in winter, and a short walk to the Stowe rec path in summer and fall....