- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- local guides/maps
- linens provided
- clothes dryer
- wireless internet
- security system
- dish washer
- paper towels provided
- central heating
- city/skyline views
- soap/shampoo provided
- dvd player
- washing machine
- air conditioning
- high definition tv
- towels provided
- cable tv
Spacious 2BR Southie Condo
You May Also Like...
Please check my other listing for a 2 bed 1 1/2 bath condo at homeaway.com/991992 This first floor unit is perfect for Large Family. This 3 bedroom, 1 1 1/2 bath condo features gleaming hardwood floors, all wood cabinetry. Large eat-in kitchen...
- large (~1,100sqft / 100sqm) 2 bedroom garden apartment in a luxury historic rehabbed Back Bay building
- luxury finishings including hardwood throughout, a granite/stainless kitchen and a granite/marble bathroom.
- garden level unit (partially below street level - see pictures)
- professionally cleaned between guests
- sorry, parking is not included
BATHROOM / BATH LINENS
- combo bath/shower with a high pressure rainfall shower head
- linen closet has at least 4 towels, 4 hand towels, 4 facecloths
- quality hairdryer
- shower has fancy shampoo, conditioner, body wash and lotion
- sink has liquid hand soap
- ample supply of toilet paper
- I try to provide some emergency supplies such as a travel toothbrush or razor in case you forget yours, though please don’t depend on this
BEDROOM / BED LINENS
- Main bedroom has a queen bed with a base, boxspring and high-end dual-pillow top mattress. There is also an optional queen size memory foam topper for those looking for extra plush.
- 2nd bedroom has a full/double size quality raised memory foam mattress.
- There is also the option of double-thick full size blow-up air mattress for additional paid guests
- 2 sets of queen sheets and 2 sets of full sheets
- front loading extra large washing machine
- front loading extra large dryer
- fold-down ironing board and an iron.
- high efficiency (HE) laundry detergent is provided
- Major appliances (all stainless steel): Stove/Oven combo, Microwave, Dishwasher, Fridge/Freeze/Ice Maker Combo
- Minor appliances and tools: 2-slice toaster, tea kettle, basic 12-cup coffee maker
- Prep knives, cooking utensils, pots, pans and food storage
- Enough large plates, small knives, bowls, water glasses, mugs, forks knives and spoons for at least 4 people though there are up to 8 of many of the items.
- Ample supply of paper towels
- Ample supply of various bagged teas and sweeteners
- Wide variety of dried spices for cooking
- Variety of “shared” condiments in the fridge, though they change regularly.
- dishwasher detergent, dish soap and hand soap are provided
Please be gentle with the appliances, they are mostly new.
- 50” 1080i Plasma TV with HD cable (including HBO, Digital Package and Sports Package) and Chromecast
- Sectional couch
- Cordless and hardline phone with unlimited free calls to the USA, unlimited incoming calls and limited free calls outside the USA.
- LCD computer monitor (VGA), USB Keyboard and USB Mouse to plug your laptop into
- Free high speed internet including plug in and wifi
- easy access to 24/7 trash room
In the heart of the city's historic North End, Bricco Suites offers a completely new concept in hospitality to Boston travelers. By combining the privacy of a personal condominium with all-new features and amenities and a dedicated staff of personal assistants, we've created a level of hospitality not found at traditional hotels or extended stay residences
These two bedroom suites are located along the Freedom Trail, just minutes from the financial district, the theater district, Back Bay shopping, Boston Harbor, Boston Common, and the New England Aquarium.
At Bricco Suites, we want nothing less than completely changing your concept of travel accommodations from the time you first step through the door. By making your life easier in ways you may never have considered, we believe that after your first stay here, 'home away from home' will take on a whole new meaning.