- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:1
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
20 min to Sentosa , Hilltop Single
Please enquire if you needed more than 1 room at the same time.
The room is fully furnished with a single bed and a pull-out bed, clean linens, desk, wardrobe, air-condition, windows and wifi enabled and computer laptop provided on request. You can find a supermarket at Anchor Point mall just 5 minutes walk away, and most importantly, there are many other shops like Macdonald's, IKEA, and more! All at the same area!
Shared bathroom & Toilet.
Light cooking — kitchen with utensils provided.
Lounge area for relaxation.
Queenstown (EW19) 0.81 km
Redhill (EW18) 0.89 km
Cold Storage Anchorpoint 0.43 km
Ntuc Fairprice ( Dawson Place ) 0.58 km
- QUEENSWAY SHOPPING CENTRE
- ANCHOR POINT
- TIONG BAHRU PLAZA
- DAWSON PLACE
Telok Blangah Hill Park 1.15 km
Queenstown Stadium 1.26 km
The Southern Ridges 1.43 km
Hort Park — The Gardening Hub 1.43 km
SAFRA Mt Faber 1.48 km
Mount Faber Park 1.72 km
You May Also Like...
<span>UPDATE 02 April 2014: One of the room is booked till end June 2014, the other is available from 21st april onwards. Please check out my other listing on this site I created today. Thanks!<br /><br />I have two decent size rooms for rent in the flat I owned and renovated in 2013, both are similar in size and layout at 5m x 3,4m and 5m x 3,3m. You will be sharing the spacious 1345 sqft flat with the well-travelled lady owner and one other guest. Bath room is situated outside the room for the guestss and shared between you and the other guest. Make yourself feel at home, make use of the kitchen,built-in oven,washing machine, clothes dryer, wireless broadband and a hammock cum yoga swing!</span>
<div><span><br /><br />Both rooms are furnished with the following<br />- A double bed<br />- A two door teak wardrobe<br />- A study table<br />- Air condition<br />- Ceiling fan<br /><br />Bed linens, bath towels, basic toiletries (shampoo,showel gel,handwash,washing detergent) will be provided,<br /><br />Cooking allowed if you clean up the cooking area (and the floor if its greasy) after cooking<br /><br />No gender preference and gay friendly<br /><br />Amenities nearby:<br />- 3 to 5 minutes walk to bus stop with frequent buses to town (Bus numbers 190, 972, 700 and 960). Bus number 190 runs every 3-5 minutes and takes abt 30-45 minutes to Orchard Road. There are also direct buses to Shenton Way, Chinatown,Clementi and Woodlands (Marsling MRT station), and 2 express buses to Shenton Way during morning peak hours with 30 minutes commute time.<br />- One bus stop away from shopping centre with a supermarket, starbucks, food court, F+B outlets and shops<br />- One bus stop away from a sports complex with swimming pool, gym facilities<br />- For nature lovers, Bukit Timah Nature Reserves, Zoo is less than 30 minutes away by bus</span></div>
<br /><br />
<br /><br /><span style="font-family: 'Times New Roman','serif'; font-size: 12pt; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman';">Full Condo Facilities<br /> Swimming pool<br /> Gymn<br /> Club house<br /> Tennis Courts<br /> BBQ Pits<br /> Air conditioned<br /> <br /> Available immediately <br /> <br /> Rooms Furnished with:<br /> Bed<br /> Wardrobe<br /> Study Table<br /> <br /> Can use:<br /> Washing Machine<br /> Fridge<br /> Microwave Oven<br /> Amenities:<br /> Near Shopping Centres ( Festival Market / Hougang Point)<br /> 24hr Food Stalls <br /> Near Bus Stops (72 , 109 ,159 ) leading to Serangoon MRT, Ang Mo Kio,Yio Chu Kang, MRT<br /> Purple Line , North South Line , Circle Line<br /> <br /> No Agent Fees<br /> <br /> <br /> </span><br /><br /><span style="font-family: Calibri; font-size: small;"> </span><br /><br /> <br /><br />
Nice bedroom at Paya Lebar apartment, furnished with air-conditioning, a queen sized bed with pillows and blanket, 4 door wardrobe, a study table and chair. Bathroom comes with standing shower, sink and mirror and sitting toilet. Room is bright and windy, comes with a BALCONY! View looking out to the city area.
1) Only 3 minutes walk to the Paya Lebar MRT station, 30 minutes train ride to the airport and 20 minutes train ride to the city centre. Paya Lebar MRT is the interchange between Circle line and East West Line.
2) Close to east coast area, ammenities such as food centre, supermarket, bus stops are 2 minutes walk away.
Services provided :
- Free WIFI
- Free usage of International power plug
- Free Usage of Ironing and Washing Machine (Detergent is not provided)
- Change of bedding for extended stay.
- Free usage of cooking pots and utensils
- Free usage of in-house slippers
- Free usage of toilet rolls
- Free weekly cleaning of the room for longer term stay
- Flexible Check-In and Check-Out time to suit your travel plan, even at odd hours!
- Note that bath towel is not provided.
Neighbourhood Consists of :
- A residential area
- 1 minute walk to City Plaza shopping mall where toiletries, hairdressing salon, nail spas, travel agency and a food court with a variety of delicious food are available.
- 2 minutes walk to Tanjong Katong Complex where supermarket is located
- 5 minutes walk to Haig Road wet market where fresh food and ingredients are sold every morning
- 5 minutes walk to Haig Road hawker centre, food is more than available, as you get Chinese, Indian, Malay, Western, Vegetarian and Seafood all within 5 minutes walk.