- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:10
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- private pool
- internet access
- air conditioning
- gas grill
- board games
- towels provided
- fax machine
- high definition tv
- outdoor pool
- private chef
- music library
- security system
- computer available
- electric grill
- ping pong table
- soap/shampoo provided
- high speed internet
- game room
- housekeeping included
- clothes dryer
- ceiling fans
- dvd player
- outdoor dining area
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- gas stove
- children's toys
- paper towels provided
- washing machine
- cable tv
- in-home theater
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- media library
- beach towels
- local guides/maps
- a/c or climate control
- stereo or cd player
- shared outdoor pool (unheated)
- satellite or cable tv
- balcony or terrace
- stove or oven
Villa Aliya, a private villa in Seminyak, Bali
The cocktail bar on the upper floor offer a panoramic view of the landscaped gardens surrounding the complex offering full bar facilities, great area for sunset drinks, entertaining or just chilling.
The Villa is managed by 6 full time professionally trained staff including a chef and cook.
You May Also Like...
Another of La Villa Bali finest - “THE MAYAN” International Designer Private Villa
Check out my other listings - From Canggu Mansion to Cliff Front Properties in Uluwatu to Trendy Cozy Seminyak Family retreat, All Private Standing Alone Villas, Private Pool and fully staffed:
- 590182 “Canggu Mansion – Luxury Estate as its best, offering 6 Bedrooms 7 Baths with magnificent landscaped garden and pool”
- 243346 “The perfect family retreat in Serene and Tranquil Canggu – 3 Bedrooms 3.5 Baths”
- 475808 “An Absolute Cliff Front Mansion in Uluwatu next to Bvlgari Hotel – 5 bedrooms 5.5 bath”
- 425278 “5 Stars All Inclusive Cliff front Villa in Uluwatu/Ungassan – Driver, Chef, Laundry all included – 3Bedrooms, 4 Baths”
- 622985 “Location – Location..Location – the perfect family retreat located in Seminyak – 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths”
The private garden set on approximate 1 acre (4000 m2) this villa has been designed and built by its Australian owners over a six year period, predominately as family retreat, gallery and home.
The gardens are revered for the magnificent foliage, landscaping and bird life and afford total privacy with long uninterrupted sunset views.
No expense has been spared in the finished & scale of vast living spaces, some with soaring 8 m high ceilings, private courtyards and imported finishes, superbly setting off the owners private collection of local and overseas artworks.
The living spaces, totaling over 1000 sq. meters include 2 huge living rooms (one air-con, one open plan), games room, massive, eat-in kitchen (to seat 20), open bar, outdoor pavilion, huge barbecue area, six double bedrooms with ensuites and two extra guest bathrooms.
Parking in the secured, walled compound can accommodate six cars with further parking if required on our adjoining block.
Conceptualized and designed by an international designer, this massive space for enjoyment has been said to be one of Bali’s top villas by many visitors.
All house staff quarters are separately situated from the main house in discreetly placed buildings throughout the grounds.
The 20 meter x 4.5 meter swimming pool is finished with imported glass mosaic tiles in a delightful bright candy green and natural sandstone.
A library of VCD’s, games and pool table complements 24 hours internet access, all bedroom flat screen TV’s and recorders along with bar fridges.
24 hours car rental & driver is available on request.
Spacious setting: 6000M² (64,000 SQF) , 6 bedrooms - 7 Bathrooms – Sleeps 12
SUMMARY & FACILITIES :
- 3 staff members are available around the clock to cater to your every need
- Free Airport transfers
- Stereo system
- Wireless internet access & Telephone (Local only)
- Welcome cocktail upon arrival
- Tropical fruit basket upon arrival
- Complimentary daily breakfast, coffee/tea and drinking water
- Complimentary daily laundry service (dry cleaning at extra cost)
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- 6 en-suite private bathrooms
- Full Living & Dining rooms
- Private Pool & Sun Deck lounge
- Outdoor dining and BBQ Grill area
- Candle lit dinner in swimming pool or garden areas
- Pool, garden view
- Koi Fish pond and magnificently landscaped garden
- Lounge beds – garden and swimming pool areas
- In house Spa massage (available upon request)
- Private Chef (available upon request)
- A/C and ceiling fans in all bedrooms
- Safety Deposit box
- 24 Hour security
We Are Running A Special Rate This Year!! - Please Send Email To Inquire.
• Regular Season: January 16-March 31, May 1-June 30, November 1-30 (Exclude Chinese New Year & Easter) $800-1,000 /Night (4 Nights Minimum)
• High Season: April 1-30, July 1-15, September 16- October 31, December 1-14 $1,000-1,200 /Night (4 Nights Minimum)
• Peak Season: July 15- September 15, December 15 - January 15
$1,200 - 1,400/Night (4 Nights Minimum)
** All prices are subject to local government tax & service fee. Prices are subject to change without notice**
Credit Card/Paypal - 4% of rental - Other - If paying with credit card.
Property Damage Protection - $49 / stay
Villa Jemma, designed by New Zealand architect Ross Franklin is an exceptional, four bedroom residence with open livng and dining areas that look out onto a rectangular 16mx4m swimming pool and Bale. Set amongst tropical surrounds, the villa and its gardens occupy an area of 610m2. Complimenting its modern design, Villa Jemma combines the inside themes of space and light with the contrasting warmth of the tropical landscaped gardens outside.
Located less than 300 metres from the beach and only a three minute walk from stylish restaurants such as Ku De Ta, La Lucciola and Hu'u, Villa Jemma is the perfect choice for discerning adults, and for families with children of all ages.
During their stay, registered guests can enjoy complimentary membership of the nearby Canggu Club.
With a complete staff including Villa Manager, Chef and four Butlers, Villa Jemma provides the level of service one would expect from a five star hotel.
Villa Kejora 14
By BBE Villas - Management and Rental representative
This stunning luxury villa is situated in an unrivalled position right on the beachfront at Sanur. Those visitors familiar with the beach resort of Sanur will know that one of the many attractions of staying here is the sandy beach on which this ‘village’ sits with its calm waters sheltered by coral reef, a perfect setting for snorkeling, enjoying the sun or a few cocktails with your feet in the sand or at the villa by your private pool and you can still see the ocean.
This absolute beachfront villa has direct access to the path that runs the length of Sanur beach and is open to pedestrians and cyclists only, no cars and motorbikes here to disturb your relaxation. It is easy strolling distance to the many restaurants, cafes, bars and shops that Sanur has to offer. Unlike the crowded bustle of Kuta and the other resorts in the South, Sanur offers a slower pace but still has many great places to eat and drink, bustling markets and a variety of water sports. It is also an excellent base from which to explore all that Bali has to offer.
If the advantages of its position weren’t enough, this premium villa in the exclusive Kejora estate offers 5* luxury, with 3 beautifully appointed en-suite bathrooms and a living area with ample space to relax should you choose to stay in and enjoy the comforts of home.
Beautiful gardens and a large swimming pool provide all the outside space you’ll need to enjoy the tropical lifestyle during your stay.