- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:1
- Min Stay:7
- Pets Allowed:No
- family friendly
Warm and luminous bedroom
Here you will find a large eat in kitchen, 4 daily clean bathrooms.
Very quiet house unde …
You May Also Like...
Your master bedroom has 1 queen-sized bed, closet, 47' LCD TV, play station, sofa, DVD, fireplace and etc. Clean sheets, blankets, towels and coffee are provided for guests (building shares) Dining area, fully-equipped kitchen.The flat has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom kitchen & living room.
Great public transportation and great walkability, literally hundreds of restaurants, shops within walking distance.The apartment is in a fabulous location where a vehicle is not necessary. Everything you can possibly want or need is walking distance or a short bus ride away! - Ruth
I work for a shuttle and taxi company. Just let me know what time you are arriving so I can make schedule for you!
See you soon!!! :)
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION...people love it!!! We're in the most touristy part of SF (see map), along the Powell/Hyde Cable Car route w/ easy on-off access to the cars; approx 1 mile/1.6 km (or less) from these locations:
- Fisherman's Wharf
- all Cable Car Lines
- Pier 39 / boats to Alcatraz
- North Beach/Little Italy
- the Financial District / Transamerica Pyramid
- Telegraph Hill / Coit Tower
- the Marina
- the Civic Center / City Hall
- the SF Opera / Symphony
- Union Square
- Lombard st (the "curviest st in the world" is 6 blocks away)
- the Civic Center BART (underground train) station
We're also 3 blocks from Polk st which has many restaurants, cafes, bars/clubs. The Mission District is accessible via the Muni bus line 49; other bus routes stop close by. As with most SF neighborhoods, parking is easier to find during the day than in the evening. Taxis are easily accessible in our neighborhood - this part of SF is safe, day and night.
Sorry no pets, drugs
Your home away from home is a large living space in a quiet, garden home near Fourth Street, Berkeley. The space includes a shared office / dining room, a big, light filled living room with TV, a large kitchen, a large bathroom & your small, private, bedroom w/ a double size sofa-bed of double thick mattresses on a firm platform. Housekeepers come weekly. Clean linens/towels provided. Excellent lighting, free WIFI, Internet and cable TV. Free washer/dryer in home. I also offer Airport transport service: $80-$100 SFO and $40-$50 OAK. Price depends on traffic. There is safe, easy access to San Francisco by car or subway, BART. The bus is 2 blocks away; the subway, BART, is a mile and UC Berkeley is 2 miles. We are close to freeways 80/880/24, the Marina & Aquatic Park. I'm a block from Fourth Street with Peets coffee, gourmet restaurants: Café Rouge, Bette's, Pasta Shop, Zut!, Tacubaya, Manhattan Bagel and Cafe M. It's next door to unique, specialty shopping & bookstores in the Rodeo Drive area of Berkeley. I have a friendly 4-year-old Great Dane/black lab. Wood-burning fireplace & white oak flooring in kitchen/family room. Beautiful gardens surrounding home. Shared large kitchen has gas stove & gigantic double door refrigerator w/ freezer on bottom. I require a full profile of each guest. No smoking or drugs.
Welcome to my home in the heart of Bay Area in San Mateo California only 10 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO), an easy 15 minute drive. House is tastefully furnished with designer items featuring EQ3, Crate & Barrel, Scandinavian Design, CB2, DWR, IKEA, West Elm etc. House has a great living room with really Big Flat Screen TV and Surround Sound to provide you homely entertainment and comfort. Large deck is fully furnished and sunny all day long with spectacular sweeping views of San Francisco City Skyline, Bay Bridge, Treasure Island, Oakland City Skyline, San Mateo Bridge and whole Bay Water.
- Quiet Comfortable Private Room with a Designer Queen Bed and Mattress featuring Memory Foam.
- 210+ Channels at your finger tips. Premium HBO included.
- High Definition TV in the room, DVR Enabled.
- Access to all recorded programs, or record your own.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Furnished deck with Spectacular Bay views.
- One minute walk to shopping mall with restaurants, Coffee shop, food store.
- Walk to Laurelwood Park for a perfect morning stroll
- Quick access to highway. Hit the highway in one minute.
- 8 minute walk to public transportation (local bus service)
- Central bay area location with easy access to San Francisco and silicon valley.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Free reserved Parking Spot right at the house.
- Iron and Ironing board is available.
- Hair dryer in bathroom.
- Free Washer/Dryer for stays 7 days or longer.
- Comfortable Living room with big screen TV and Surround Sound.
This is a Pet Free, Smoke Free House. You are allowed to smoke on the deck or outside of house though.