- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- alarm clock
- washing machine
- paper towels provided
- gas stove
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- clothes dryer
- dish washer
- high speed internet
- soap/shampoo provided
- central heating
- city/skyline views
- high definition tv
- towels provided
- gas grill
- internet access
The Veranda Studio - Newly Remodeled with VIEW!
TO INQUIRE OR RESERVE, PLEASE GO TO:
A few fast-facts since I get lots of question in the inquiries:
On the street, in front of the building and it is free of charge. Just make sure you don’t park during Street cleaning on Wednesdays from Noon-2.00pm.
Bus #19 a block away from the Studio will take you to:
• Fisherman's Wharf
• Downtown (Civic Center, Financial District, Union Square)
• Northern SF (Marina, Nob Hill, North Beach, Western Addition)
• SoMa (South of Market, Mission Bay, Potrero Hill, Transbay Terminal)
The #10 two blocks up (22nd St & Wisconsin St) will take you to:
• Caltrain Depot
• Downtown (Civic Center, Financial District, Union Square, Embarcadero, Ferry Building, Pacific Heights)
• Northern SF (Marina, Nob Hill, North Beach, Western Addition)
• SoMa (South of Market, Mission Bay, Potrero Hill, Transbay Terminal, AT&T; Park, Moscone Center)
22nd Caltrain Station is about 15 minutes walk
There are a few grocery stores within a few blocks, the closest one being Chiotras Grocery, on Rhode Island & Southern Heights Avenue. You can get milk, cheese, sandwich, tea, coffee, etc. here.
The larger one is the Whole Foods, 5 blocks away, on Rhode Island & Mariposa Ave.
THERE IS NO AC in this unit: Houses and flats in San Francisco don't normally have AC. It's only warm a few days in a year :)
Has all kinds of spices, cooking oil, etc. If you need more, Grocery stores are a few blocks away.
Complete with huge pumped bottles of Shampoo, Liquid Soap, Conditioner, and Body Lotion. Hairdyer is also provided for your convenience.
In unit, comes handy especially for those staying for longer period
The Veranda STUDIO is a completely remodeled Studio Apartment in Stylish Potrero Hill Neighborhood that has everything you need for your San Francisco visit. A flight of steps lead to the First Floor of the 3 unit building where the Studio is located.
It has a Queen-sized Bed and even though you have countless restaurants within 15 minutes’ walk, you have the option to enjoy meals at home in the Chef Kitchen equipped with all Brand New kitchen appliances. Washer/Dryer are also available for your convenience.
The Studio only accommodates up to up to 2 adults and no extra guest nor day time visitors allowed.There is a brand new 42" High Definition SMART TV (you can plug in to your laptop to watch EURO games online!) with local channels as well as Hi Speed Internet with Wi-Fi connection.
The spacious Bathroom has the state of the art shower complete with shampoo/shower gel and body lotion provided for you. It is a split Bathroom, the Powder Room is separate from the Shower.
Potrero Hill neighborhood is famous for the stunning views of the San Francisco Bay. It is so close to all the City amenities, yet so quiet and serene.
And those who enjoy Urban walk, the great Potrero Eateries are just 5 blocks away. Give yourself a treat of amazing meals at Chez Papa, Chez Maman, Farley’s Coffee Shop, Goat Hill Pizza, and plenty other restaurants and bars in the neighborhood. Whole Foods Market is 6 blocks away (about 15 minutes’ walk).
San Francisco Airport is 15 minutes’ drive, Caltrain Station 15 minutes’ walk, 24th St. BART Station 1.2 miles.
NOTE on pricing: 15% San Francisco City Transient Tax will be added to less than 30 days stay and need to be paid directly to the Owner in order to confirm reservations.
You May Also Like...
San Francisco Furnished Interim Luxury Condo. 3/month min!
Come experience the heart of San Francisco in this newly refurbished Edwardian condo in vibrant Russian Hill. This splendid unit is located on the third floor (39 stairs) of a nine-unit, family-owned building that's been tastefully refurbished and decorated to retain it's original period detail.
This beautiful condo features a sunny and spacious one bedroom, eat-in kitchen, comfortable and bright living room and full bathroom furnished with five-star quality linens, towels and furnishings.
The kitchen is equipped with oven/stove, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, full set of pots and pans and various supplies for cooking. Cable TV, cable modem, WiFi, iPad, and iPhone docking station .
Situated along the cable car line on Hyde Street, you will enjoy hearing and watching the distinctive sounds of the Cable Car chimes from your front windows. Known for its scenic views, zig-zag streets and pocket parks, Russian Hill is also home to extraordinary restaurants, night-clubs and cafes.
Footsteps away from the Coit Tower, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, and North Beach, Fisherman's Wharf (6 blocks away), Union Street/Marina (6 blocks), Chinatown (4 blocks), North Beach (4 blocks), Downtown/Union Square (11 blocks) and the Golden Gate Bridge
PLEASE NOTE: We require a 3/month min. Inquiries for less than 3-months will not be replied to!
This spacious and modern fully furnished apartment has it all for your perfect vacation or short/medium term stay in the city by the Bay:
- Great patio for your morning breakfast, or choose to go to the rooftop terrace for great views of the city
- Living room/dining room/kitchen combined to fulfill the open space concept
- Amazing entertainment center, including a 47" LCD Screen, cable TV, 5.1 Bose sound system to please the most distinguished sound seekers
- Spacious closet in the roomy bedroom, with brand new eastern king memory foam mattress (medium firmness), brand new high quality eastern king leather bed frame (bed bug covers for pillows and mattress included for you peace of mind)
- Turkish cotton bath robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- New appliances - including a dishwasher and washer and dryer for your convenience (free use of laundry on stays greater than 6 nights only)
- Apartment is routinely professionally cleaned prior to guest check-in
- Manicured outdoor courtyards and an expansive roof deck with amazing city views
- Full gym located steps away from the front door, with brand new equipment
- Close to many fun restaurants and to the Design District
- Great location for: Zynga, UCSF Mission Bay Campus, AirBnB, Advent, Adobe, Yelp and South Bay Commuters by car or by (website hidden)/Apple/Genentech Buses
- American Football or Baseball fans be aware: stadiums are conveniently nearby
- Very easy street parking or secure parking on premise for a nominal fee
- Very quiet unit and respectful neighbours
- Different bus lines serving the area, as well as CalTrain and Bart nearby
- Located atop of Whole Foods (organic inclined supermarket) along with a beer house/cafe and restaurant (Starbucks a block away and many other tasty restaurants a few blocks away)
- Easy access to major freeways
- Place is perfect for 1-2 people
- Flexible check-in/out time, depending on availability
And to top it all off, rarely a sign of fog in the sky... The warmest neighbourhood in SF.
Come and enjoy what SF has to offer you, in this awesome, clean and private unit.
"House is not a good fit for people allergic to cats."
NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE OR PATIO!!!
Free standing, garden studio in historic Central Berkeley neighborhood. Located in beautiful garden, this studio, renovated in 2014, reflects a contemporary décor with tall cathedral ceilings.
The wood floors in the living area accompany all new...