- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:No
- linens provided
- off-street parking
Noe Valley's Hidden Gem
You May Also Like...
Property is a recently renovated 2 bedroom plus den flat in Telegraph Hill/North Beach area. It's located at a quiet cul-de-sac on top of the Vallejo Steps and is just 1.5 blocks away from North Beach where all the wonderful cafes and restaurants ...
Located at the end of the street from Grace Cathedral, Huntington Park and The California Line Cable Car, our one bedroom Nob Hill Gem, is in the center of the city on a popular tree lined street. Just a few blocks from Union Square, Downtown/ Financial District, Chinatown, North Beach and Moscone Center the apartment has been completely restyled to reflect true city living in a classic turn of the century building. Blocks from downtown businesses, financial, medical and the technology corridor, ours apartment-home is in a superb location for business travelers as well as visitors seeking the best of San Francisco dining, entertainment and nightlife scene.
See all our reviews at: http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p382563#reviews
• 850 square feet (79 square meter) of living space with three separate rooms (kitchen, living room, bedroom).
• Elevator in building.
• Large kitchen with breakfast bar.
• Shower over tub combo.
• New bedding, pillows and super plush towels.
• Queen four poster bed.
• TV in living room and bedroom.
• Fully expanded cable, DVD player, iPod docking station.
• Free wireless internet.
• Starter supplies.
• Small private balcony off bedroom.
• Neighborhood and street view from balcony.
• Pak n’ Play (cot) provide for families.
PARKING: A car is not necessary (or recommended) but if you do decide to rent or drive you have a few options for parking:
1. Public Garages- 1-3 blocks from the apartment. They range $25-35 a day.
2. Free Street parking. Limited to 2 hours or metered during the day. Unlimited from 7PM-10 AM. Enforced 7 days a week including most holidays.
3. Park the car for less: http://www.parkforless.org/.
This is a VERY popular location. Finding a parking spot on the street can be a challenge. Pricing and hours may vary for garages if a holiday or major events in San Francisco. Large SUV typically cost more to park.
Stay in the most historic and visited neighborhood in Berkeley, in one of its most impeccably renovated Victorians! Just steps from the popular tourist destination Fourth Street where shopping, boutiques, and restaurants abound, enjoy the oldest ...