- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:30
- Pets Allowed:No
Downtown San Francisco Studio right by Union Square! #2
30 day minimum stay Hello, We have a recently remodeled Victorian building located in the heart of downtown San Francisco with furnished apartments for monthly rentals. This is a great alternative to a hotel stay with your own private kitchen and internet access. We are 4 blocks from Union Square, close to the cable cars, Theatre District and other world famous tourist destinations. This is a furnished studio apartment with an updated kitchen, updated bathroom and a big bay window. It comes completely furnished with a full-size bed, desk & chair, TV/DVD player etc. The kitchen has an electric stove, a full size refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, pots and pans, dishes etc. The rent includes all utilities, basic cable television and high speed internet through a cable modem for the first three months. There is a parking lot two doors down from us and they rent spaces for about $250/month. There is a one-time cleaning fee of $250 plus a refundable security deposit of $1,000 which can be paid by visa or mastercard when you arrive. Please check out a virtual tour of a similar apartment in the same building: <a href="http://www.bayareavr.com/client/landmarksf/TaylorStreet_furnished_studio/">Check our our virtual tour of a similar unit in the same building</a> Check-in appointments can be made between 10am and 6:30pm. Please let me know if you have any questions and enjoy your stay in San Francisco!<br /><br />
You May Also Like...
$85 / nightStudioOakland, CA
Studio with Garden Walk to Piedmont & College Avenues
Cute studio, very convenient to Children's Hospital, Kaiser Hospital, UC Berkeley and downtown Oakland. Easy access to all freeways
Keywords: short term, vacation rental, studio, furnished
$65 / night1 Bed / 1 BathBerkeley, CA
Newly Furnished Private Bedroom
Private suite in a 2-bedroom apartment in a new building between downtown Berkeley and Gourmet Ghetto. The apartment is 3 blocks from BART and a block from the UC Berkeley campus. This apartment is ideal for visiting scholars, travelers, working professionals, UC Berkeley students, short-term contract workers.
• Your fully-furnished bedroom has a full-sized bed, a study table, and a closet.
• Kitchen is fully-equipped with granite counter tops, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances, with stainless steel sink and appliances.
• Furnished living and dining room
• Internet included
• Apartment is in a newly constructed building with, resident study and lounge with free high-speed internet available, a sundeck on the rooftop with panoramic views of the hill, the Golden Gate Bridge and the Bay.
• On-site laundry care center
• Quiet neighbors
• Community outdoor terraces and shared outdoor space
• Wheelchair accessible
• Located in arguably the best part of Berkeley. It is close to downtown Berkeley where you can shop, go to the theater, 5-minute walk to the UC Berkeley campus, and hop on the BART to visit San Francisco and other parts of the Bay Area.
• Within 6-minute walk to Downtown Berkeley Bart Station. The address is a walker's paradise as daily errands do not require a car.
Highway: I-580 / I-80 - 5 To 15 Minute Drive
• We are located in the Gourmet Ghetto in North Berkeley where you will find delicious food, small independently owned cafes, grocery stores, Triple Rock Brewery, Chez Panisse, yoga studios, boutique shops, yoga studios, and other small shops, as well as the Berkeley Farmer's Market on Thursdays
• Close to shopping and restaurants. The restaurants nearest apartment include Cioccolata Di Vino, Oriental Restaurant, Party Sushi, Corso Trattoria, Cafe Gratitude, Bistro Liaison, Oscar's Hot Dogs and Thai Delight Cuisine.
$84 / night1 Bed / 1 BathSan Francisco, CA
Private Master Suite In Gorgeous 3br Apt, Noe Valley
See All San Francisco Vacation Rentals »
This stunning space is an ideal place to call home, whether you’re here for an overnight business trip or a week-long getaway. Live in the lap of luxury in the master suite upstairs, with private balcony overlooking the city! Get to wor...