- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- towels provided
- cable tv
- video game library
- wireless internet
- soap/shampoo provided
- video game console
- local guides/maps
- board games
- dvd player
- linens provided
- high definition tv
- housekeeping optional
- central heating
- movie/video library
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- computer available
- internet access
- paper towels provided
- high speed internet
- gas stove
- housekeeping included
- children's toys
- washing machine
Charming 1-bedroom on Castro's Best Block
Just a 5 min walk to Castro St. or Dolores Park and a short walk to public transportation, the trendy Mission district, Noe Valley neighborhood, and fantastic restaurants, bars and shops. Easy street parking in front of house. The private entrance is beautifully landscaped with jasmine and flowers. Very serene neighborhood on tree-lined cul de sac, this apartment is nestled on top of a hill with great views of the city from both ends of one of SF's prettiest streets with multi-million dollar homes.
You get all modern conveniences while retaining typical San Francisco Victorian charm and detail. Sleeps 2 adults in Queen bed and also has a twin pullout on the loveseat. (A portacrib available upon request). Equipped with 32' high def LCD flat panel TV, premium cable and HBO, wireless and dsl broadband internet. Modern amenities including high end linens/towels, bathrobes, coffee maker, etc. Perfect for business travelers, couples with or without small children, short-term corporate housing, and vacationers. Visitors looking for traditional San Francisco charm as well as a desire for privacy should look no further.
- Living room with comfortable modern furnishings
- Jr. Bedroom with queen sized bed
- Twin pullout on loveseat in room with eat in (portacrib also available upon request)
- Kitchen finished in marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, microwave, fridge and eat in area
- Large closet plus storage closet for your suitcases
- Natural morning and afternoon light with big picture windows
- Hardwood floors in living room, bedroom and kitchen and central heat
- Shared side garden with bench
- Fully stocked with high end kitchen items and linens
- Vacation or corporate rental ready
- Quiet (urban) neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and nightlife
- Easy street parking
- On-site laundry pick up available for fee and access to washer and dryer can be arranged for longer stays
- No toxic cleaning products used
- Pet friendly
- 32' Flat panel HD LCD TV
- iPhone/iPod docking clock radios
- iPad loaded with San Francisco sightseeing information
- Broadband Wireless or high speed DSL
- Public transportation or a short taxi ride to tourist locations including Haight/Asbury, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Giants Baseball Stadium, Downtown Theater District and Union Square
Please contact us for additional information about this wonderful San Francisco getaway, and any other questions you may have about the neighborhood or house.
ADD ON UNIT:
We have a lower unit below this one that is similar in it's description. It sleeps 2 adults and can be added on if you need accommodations for larger group (sleeps 5 in beds). Visit VRBO #348402 for more details.
COMMENTS FROM GUESTS:
'Charming apartment, amazing location. Thanks for everything!' — Nancy & Buck, San Diego
'Loved your flat. Great neighborhood and nice amenities.” -John & Sam, NY
'Convenient & the accommodations are very comfortable.' — Richard and Ellen, Arizona
'Quaint, cozy, and in a great location. Thanks for a great stay.” -Matte & Andy, Washington DC
Keywords: flat, condo, apartment, suite, studio apartment, bungalow, garden studio, one bedroom, 1-bedroom, jr. one bedroom, jr. 1-bedroom
You May Also Like...
Literally steps from Castro Street and all it's shops, restaurants and Castro theater. A quick 15 min walk or few minutes on the bus will get you to the Mission district where you can relax at Dolores Park or dine at any of the fine restaurants o...
This vacation apartment in San Francisco boasts a very large sleeping living room area with a separate seating area. There is a full-sized kitchen kitchen and adjacent dining area. The unit also has large closet and changing room. There is abunda...
Dates August 28th through September 1 2013 Only over Labor day.
Luxury Condo 1 bed, 1 bath sleeps 4:
A Revitalized Bay Area Landmark. At the heart of downtown in one of the most dynamic cities on the map stands the Wyndham Canterbury at San Francisco. This celebrated resort blends a storied past with a stylish present. Having been a famed fixture in San Francisco for more than 70 years, the former Canterbury Hotel and Whitehall Inn has been renovated and updated while maintaining its classic flair. With an enviable location that puts the best of the city within easy reach, this is your ideal address by the bay.
Please note that there is no onsite parking; however, our optional valet service is $31 plus tax per night per vehicle with in and out privileges. Vehicles with a handicap plaque are subject to regular valet fees.
Amenities: Exercise Equipment, Laundry facilities, Lots of activities around the area.
"The renovation is superb. Very well done and the deluxe studio is really a one bedroom unit. The location is excellent for getting around the city. Easy to walk to places or catch the several modes of transportation around the city. Get a three or five day transportation pass for all the modes of transportation. The staff is friendly and helpful. Looking forward to returning and staying at Wyndham in the heart of San Francisco."