- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:3
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- towels provided
- cable tv
- video game library
- wireless internet
- soap/shampoo provided
- video game console
- local guides/maps
- board games
- dvd player
- linens provided
- high definition tv
- housekeeping optional
- central heating
- movie/video library
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- computer available
- internet access
- paper towels provided
- high speed internet
- gas stove
- housekeeping included
- children's toys
- washing machine
Charming 1-bedroom on Castro's Best Block
Just a 5 min walk to Castro St. or Dolores Park and a short walk to public transportation, the trendy Mission district, Noe Valley neighborhood, and fantastic restaurants, bars and shops. Easy street parking in front of house. The private entrance is beautifully landscaped with jasmine and flowers. Very serene neighborhood on tree-lined cul de sac, this apartment is nestled on top of a hill with great views of the city from both ends of one of SF's prettiest streets with multi-million dollar homes.
You get all modern conveniences while retaining typical San Francisco Victorian charm and detail. Sleeps 2 adults in Queen bed and also has a twin pullout on the loveseat. (A portacrib available upon request). Equipped with 32' high def LCD flat panel TV, premium cable and HBO, wireless and dsl broadband internet. Modern amenities including high end linens/towels, bathrobes, coffee maker, etc. Perfect for business travelers, couples with or without small children, short-term corporate housing, and vacationers. Visitors looking for traditional San Francisco charm as well as a desire for privacy should look no further.
- Living room with comfortable modern furnishings
- Jr. Bedroom with queen sized bed
- Twin pullout on loveseat in room with eat in (portacrib also available upon request)
- Kitchen finished in marble countertops, stainless steel appliances, gas range, microwave, fridge and eat in area
- Large closet plus storage closet for your suitcases
- Natural morning and afternoon light with big picture windows
- Hardwood floors in living room, bedroom and kitchen and central heat
- Shared side garden with bench
- Fully stocked with high end kitchen items and linens
- Vacation or corporate rental ready
- Quiet (urban) neighborhood with easy access to restaurants and nightlife
- Easy street parking
- On-site laundry pick up available for fee and access to washer and dryer can be arranged for longer stays
- No toxic cleaning products used
- Pet friendly
- 32' Flat panel HD LCD TV
- iPhone/iPod docking clock radios
- iPad loaded with San Francisco sightseeing information
- Broadband Wireless or high speed DSL
- Public transportation or a short taxi ride to tourist locations including Haight/Asbury, Pier 39, Fisherman’s Wharf, Golden Gate Park, Giants Baseball Stadium, Downtown Theater District and Union Square
Please contact us for additional information about this wonderful San Francisco getaway, and any other questions you may have about the neighborhood or house.
ADD ON UNIT:
We have a lower unit below this one that is similar in it's description. It sleeps 2 adults and can be added on if you need accommodations for larger group (sleeps 5 in beds). Visit VRBO #348402 for more details.
COMMENTS FROM GUESTS:
'Charming apartment, amazing location. Thanks for everything!' — Nancy & Buck, San Diego
'Loved your flat. Great neighborhood and nice amenities.” -John & Sam, NY
'Convenient & the accommodations are very comfortable.' — Richard and Ellen, Arizona
'Quaint, cozy, and in a great location. Thanks for a great stay.” -Matte & Andy, Washington DC
Keywords: flat, condo, apartment, suite, studio apartment, bungalow, garden studio, one bedroom, 1-bedroom, jr. one bedroom, jr. 1-bedroom
You May Also Like...
Would you like the feeling of 'home' while you are on vacation? Come stay in our Noe Valley Retreat...a lovely studio apartment with private entrance, full kitchen, laundry and garden access. BBQ on those warm Indian Summer nights, stroll down to ...
Gorgeous and Extremely Clean Apartment Near Great Shops and Restaurants
The flat is located in the heart of the Mission. Enjoy upscale dining, down-home taquerias, and the city's best spots for beer, coffee, and cocktails. SF's be...
The Pacific Studio is an oasis of tranquility in one of San Francisco's most prestigious neighborhoods. The studio is in a classic Pacific Heights building and features a view onto a professionally landscaped garden. The dynamic shopping and dining area of upper Fillmore is only a block away, yet the studio itself is very quiet. The location of the property is very central and also just one block away from public transportation.Enter the building lobby and climb the stairs to the second floor. As you enter the studio, you will find a Queen sized bed, a dining table, and a desk. There is a full bank of windows in the bedroom overlooking a beautiful garden. There is a separate and fully stocked kitchen adjacent to the bedroom. At the end of the hall there is a full bathroom including a bathtub.The unit has a deck that is shared with one other unit and all guests also have access to the garden below. Coin operated laundry in the basement. Amenities include cable, internet, linens and cooking equipment. Our Pacific Studio is perfect for a couple or an individual who requires an extended stay in San Francisco. The great natural light, comfortable furnishings, and excellent location make this property a great choice for any visitor!
No parking available