- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:No
Amazing California Nob Hill Studio
<p><span>LOCATION DESCRIPTION</span><br /><span>Neighborhood: NOB HILL. It is one of San Francisco's most desirable destinations, renowned for its city landmarks and the famous hotels that border Huntington Park. For those who like to explore further, it also reveals unexpected facets. In addition to its swanky character, the area is influenced by the diverse personalities of the downtown neighborhoods that surround it, making it an intriguing place to visit.</span><br /><span>You are just steps away from the many cafes, pubs, Italian restaurants, theatres, bookstores and shops of the Italian Quarter. It is the perfect gateway in San Francisco, yet close to all the entertainment. Washington Square Park, Chinatown, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square, the Financial District are all within walking distance. The location is easily accessible by car, bus or cable car.</span></p>
<p><span>PARKING SITUATION</span><br /><span>There is no parking in the building, and a car is not necessary as there is easy and convenient public transportation. You can park in some public garages nearby:</span><br /><span>St. Francis Garage, 1234 Pine St San Francisco, CA 94109 (Closest and the cheapest)</span><br /><span>State Garage or Mr. Parker's Parking Scoop, 818 Leavenworth St, San Francisco, CA 94109</span><br /><span>Ampco System Parking, 1101 California St, San Francisco, CA 94108</span></p>
<p><span>PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION & DISTANCES</span><br /><span>Union Square is 0.7 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 3 min. By public transportation: 12 min. Take the Cable Car Powell — Hyde line direction Downtown and stop at Post St. Walking distance: 10 min.</span><br /><span>The Moscone Center is 1.1 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 6 min. By public transportation: 15 min. Take the Cable Car Powell — Hyde line direction Downtown and stop at Powell St. Walking distance: 16 min.</span><br /><span>Fisherman's Warf is 1.2 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 5 min. By public transportation: 15 min. Take the Cable Car Powell — Hyde line and stop at the Terminal (Northpoint St). Walking distance: 20 min.</span><br /><span>The SFO Airport is 14.8 miles away from the property: By car or taxi: 24 min. You can also book a shuttle service. By public transportation: 1 hour. Take BART at the airport direction East Bay, and stop at Powell St. Then take Bus #27 direction Van Ness and stop at Leveanworth St and Sacramento St.</span></p>
<p><span>GORCERIES NEARBY</span><br /><span>Whole Foods Market — 1765 California St</span><br /><span>Le Beau Nob Hill Market — 1263 Leavenworth St</span><br /><span>Cala Foods — 1095 Hyde St</span></p>
You May Also Like...
This spacious and modern fully furnished apartment has it all for your perfect vacation or short/medium term stay in the city by the Bay:
- Great patio for your morning breakfast, or choose to go to the rooftop terrace for great views of the city
- Living room/dining room/kitchen combined to fulfill the open space concept
- Amazing entertainment center, including a 47" LCD Screen, cable TV, 5.1 Bose sound system to please the most distinguished sound seekers
- Spacious closet in the roomy bedroom, with brand new eastern king memory foam mattress (medium firmness), brand new high quality eastern king leather bed frame (bed bug covers for pillows and mattress included for you peace of mind)
- Turkish cotton bath robes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- New appliances - including a dishwasher and washer and dryer for your convenience (free use of laundry on stays greater than 6 nights only)
- Apartment is routinely professionally cleaned prior to guest check-in
- Manicured outdoor courtyards and an expansive roof deck with amazing city views
- Full gym located steps away from the front door, with brand new equipment
- Close to many fun restaurants and to the Design District
- Great location for: Zynga, UCSF Mission Bay Campus, AirBnB, Advent, Adobe, Yelp and South Bay Commuters by car or by (website hidden)/Apple/Genentech Buses
- American Football or Baseball fans be aware: stadiums are conveniently nearby
- Very easy street parking or secure parking on premise for a nominal fee
- Very quiet unit and respectful neighbours
- Different bus lines serving the area, as well as CalTrain and Bart nearby
- Located atop of Whole Foods (organic inclined supermarket) along with a beer house/cafe and restaurant (Starbucks a block away and many other tasty restaurants a few blocks away)
- Easy access to major freeways
- Place is perfect for 1-2 people
- Flexible check-in/out time, depending on availability
And to top it all off, rarely a sign of fog in the sky... The warmest neighbourhood in SF.
Come and enjoy what SF has to offer you, in this awesome, clean and private unit.
"House is not a good fit for people allergic to cats."
NO SMOKING IN THE HOUSE OR PATIO!!!
Beautiful, fully-furnished Berkeley Hills studio apartment with fantastic views of the Bay and San Francisco. Private entry in a tropical setting with outdoor patio. The unit has tile floors with modern, stainless steel appliances and finishes. C...
Contemporary two bedroom, two bath with gorgeous city skyline view. Queen size bed, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area, off-white carpeting, TV, VCR, stereo with CD, washer/dryer. Includes high speed internet and bi-monthly housecleaning. The building offers a fitness center, pool and Jacuzzi. Walking distance to the Financial District and the Embarcadero for shopping and eating at trendy cafes and restaurants.
Bay Crest's amenities offer something for everyone whether you enjoy reading by the pool, relaxing in the sauna or unwinding with an intense game of racquetball. Take advantage of living near the water's edge by running, walking or riding the historic streetcars along the Embarcadero. Located in San Francisco's hottest new area, SOMA, you will be able to take advantage of a wide variety of nightclubs, renowned restaurants, and bars. ATT Park and downtown are both within walking distance as well.
No smokingPets negotiableParking: U-64Maid service: YesWasher/dryer:In unitHeating