- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:4
- Pets Allowed:No
- cable tv
- dish washer
- gas grill
- dvd player
San Diego 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom House (725 Salem Ct.)
You May Also Like...
* SUNNY, MODERN, CLEAN TOWNHOUSE:
* VERY PEACEFUL AND QUIET
* POOL, JACUZZI, TENNIS COURTS
* ATTACHED GARAGE
* 2 REDWOOD DECKS WITH PATIO DINING FURNITURE
* 1 BLOCK WALK TO:MARKETS, RESTAURANTS, MOVIE THEATERS, PHARMACY, COFFEE SHOPS, SHOPPING...
Beautiful beach get-away with all the amenities provided!! Single family home just steps from Mission Beach and Mission Bay. Newly remodeled with your comfort and relaxation in mind. Sleeps 8-10 and includes a Granny Flat for the grandparents, babysitter, or a couple that wants their privacy. Perfect for a family vacation or an adult get-away!!
Our newly remodeled three-story beach home features a main floor on the second level with living and dining areas that open to the kitchen and balcony. The master bedroom, also on the main floor, provides a spa-like retreat with a king size bed, jacuzzi tub and private bathroom. The second and third bedrooms, a bathroom, plus a deck with ocean views, are located on the third level. The large second bedroom has queen size bed and an attached private sun-room/sitting area. The third bedroom is loft-like with sloped ceilings and two full beds. The living room couch also pulls-out to a full bed. The ground level is a studio-sized Granny Flat with a bathroom, kitchen, and full size bed. The ground level patio has a large table and gas grill for your exclusive use.
Amenities: Enjoy all modern amenities during your stay, including a flat screen TV, cable, DVD player and high speed wireless internet. Our home is furnished in a comfortable, classic beach style with designer finishes throughout including granite counters and a fully equipped kitchen.
We provide boogie boards, sand toys, beach chairs, beach umbrella and a cooler for your convenience. A Pack-n-play, high chair and baby gate are available upon request.
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS PLEASE.
Location: Our home is conveniently located in North Mission Beach, just 50 yards from the Pacific Ocean and 150 yards from Mission Bay. We are just blocks from Crystal Pier, the Catamaran Spa, the Mission Bay Aquatic Center, restaurants, cafes, bars, shopping, volleyball courts, and countless water-sports. The historic Belmont Park roller coaster/oceanfront amusement park is less than a 1 mile stroll or bike ride down the boardwalk, and countless famous San Diego attractions are just a short drive away: SeaWorld (3.5 miles), San Diego Zoo (10 miles), Legoland (28 miles), Airport (7 miles).
Enjoy water sports by day and San Diego’s fabulous sunsets and Sea World fireworks every night!
Parking: Two parking spaces are available in an enclosed garage that will accommodate a large SUV. Additional vehicles can be parked on the street, but street parking anywhere in Mission Beach can be tough.
Because our home is located in North Mission Beach, you also get to skip much of the beach traffic heading in to and out of the Mission Beach area.
This centrally located 1920's Craftsman house features hardwood floors, a wood-burning fireplace, and old school charm. We filled it with art for a fun, creative environment. A modernized kitchen opens up to a south facing, sun filled deck through double french doors. Amsterdam style stairs lead up to an attic loft that can sleep up to 10 people. Kids love the hideaway feeling. Even one of the beds is in a nook that feels like a nest! We've filled the house with art and vintage records you can play to make it fun and interactive. Ample off-street parking for 4 or 5 cars or RV, and plenty of free street parking.
We are ideal for large families, weeklong, and monthlong stays. All within 3 blocks of North Park's active epicenter!
The house can accommodate up to 14 persons. Rates are adjusted to help accommodate smaller groups, and include local hospitality taxes. We are ideal for large families and discount priced for week-long and month-long stays. Let us know how many couples, singles (including teenagers), children, and infants are in your group. We accommodate up to two infants under 24 months of age free.
*Master bedroom features a master bathroom, king size bed, dresser, and closet.
*Bedroom 2 features a queen size sleigh bed, dresser, and huge closet for storage.
*Living room has 47" HDTV, media player, sofa, loveseat, and a foldout twin bed ottoman.
*Attic Loft features 1 queen size bed, 3 full size double beds, and a full-size memory foam mattress.
*Large Portable Crib and 2 High Chairs Available for infants.
Top 10 Reasons This House Should be Your Next Vacation Home!:
1) This is a dedicated vacation rental, so you won't have to deal with anybody else's "stuff".
2) Costs a Fraction of Staying at the Beach (15 minutes away). Use the Savings for your airfare!
3) Classic Architecture with a Fun, Artistic Vibe. Attic Loft ideal for Kids that can Sleep up to 10!
4) Quiet, Convenient Location right near Balboa Park, San Diego Zoo, Downtown, the Airport, and within 20 minutes to anywhere that matters in metro San Diego.
5) Walking Distance to Restaurants, Bars, Coffee Shops and Yoga Studios, and other Venues.
6) Large, Modern Kitchen features a Kitchen Island, Gas Range, Large Refrigerator, and is next to a Sunny Deck with propane Grill! Wood-Burning Fireplace with free 3 hr. Firelogs.
7) Ample free parking on and off-street, ideal for Large Groups!
8) Conveniences like HDTV, Free Wi-Fi and Streaming Movies, Music Console, Washer and Dryer, plus Charging Stations for your Devices, and 24 Hour Access for Late Arrivals.
9) Free Toiletries and Starter Breakfast Options, Tea and Coffee included.
10) You get a friendly host who has lived in San Diego for 25 years who knows this city and loves to make recommendations for anything you might be looking for.
PLUS! We have a unit on the same property that can accommodate another 3 people for larger groups!