- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- satellite tv
- gas grill
- wireless internet
Check it out yourself! View the Virtual Tour here!
Why it's a Great Escape:
* Exceptionally well appointed with quality furnishings and decor.
* Sleeps four – queen bed and queen sofa-sleeper (with coil-spring mattress), roomy full bath (tub and shower), all the comforts of home.
* This property also comes equipped with beach cruiser bikes, beach chairs, and all linens, including beach towels.
* Part of a larger group? By combining the two bedroom, one bath next door, you can expand your party to sleep ten!
* Walking distance to Garnet Ave. where shopping, dining and bar-hopping abound!
* Take a short, morning stroll to Cafe 976 and grab a morning coffee and pastry on your way to the beach.
* For a unique and delicious meal out, walk over to Isabel's Cantina and start your day with a healthy yet hearty breakfast or finish the evening with a divine dinner and great wine.
* 3 night minimum stay during low-season.
* 1 week minimum stay during peak-season.
* Pets considered.
* $150 cleaning fee.
* No Smoking.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
You May Also Like...
This downstairs Wind and Sea Apartment #1 it’s a great deal. It has a warm beach feel with a comfortable living room and dining area. This is an ideal apartment for those people traveling who like to have some space. Relax and enjoy a book before ...
Check out our video for a walk through the property.
Ocean Beach Restaurant week is April 24-May 4.
Staying at House by the Sea enables you to spend 2 hours, surrounding sunset, on the ocean front patio of the main house for 1 evening, if your ...
This upstairs Wind and Sea Apartment #2 has cozy, chocolate furniture, beach décor, granite countertops and a comfortable living room with cable TV and dining area that seats four. This is an ideal apartment for those people traveling who like to ...