- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- water views
- linens provided
- wireless internet
- satellite tv
- internet access
- ocean views
- dvd player
- 24 hour on call maintenance
La Palma Heaven
Check it out for yourself. View our Virtual Tour here!
Why it's a Great Escape:
* The condo is fully furnished including WiFi internet, phone with unlimited nationwide calling, HiDef TV’s.
* Fully furnished patio and a balcony both with southwest sunny exposures and views of the bay.
* The gated condominium complex has unobstructed, panoramic views of Sail Bay from the common area.
* Wake up and enjoy your morning coffee or evening ”libation” on your private patio.
* Located right on the bay beach and boardwalk, you can walk, jog, skate, or rent bikes nearby to circle the entire Mission Bay area and beach.
* The family-friendly Fanuel Park Playground is located right next to the property, giving the little ones a fun place to play while you soak up the sun and bay views.
* Walk down to the Catamaran Hotel for dinner or drinks on their lush patio.
* Boat rentals and volleyball courts are within walking distance.
* Walking distance to Pacific Beach Boardwalk where restaurants and people watching abound!
* Best seats in the house for Sea World's Summertime fireworks show!
* Quiet hours in the complex from 10pm-7am.
* 3 night minimum stay during low-season.
* 1 week minimum stay during peak-season.
* No Pets.
* $150 cleaning fee.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
You May Also Like...
This beautiful Ocean Front condo is on the beach. The only thing separating you from the waves and sand is the famous boardwalk. Wake up to the sight and sound of the Pacific Ocean directly in front of you with our large picture window in the master bedroom. The living room, dining room, kitchen and master bedroom all face the ocean.
The condo is located on the 2nd floor providing privacy, quiet and safety for you and your family, while allowing you to view all the beach and boardwalk action below.
The condo was recently remodeled with new kitchen appliances, new hotel queen bed, new queen leather sleeper/sofa and new leather recliner. The kitchen is fully stocked with all cooking and eating utensils you will need. The master bedroom has a queen size bed and TV, the second bedroom 2 twin beds and computer, and the living room a queen sleeper/couch, recliner, Large Screen HDTV, DVD player, VCR, and stereo. The large balcony overlooks the boardwalk and has patio seating for 6 and a gas BBQ.
All linens are supplied. We even provide boogie boards and beach chairs. There is one parking space below the unit large enough to fit the biggest SUV.
The condo is located halfway between the Pacific Beach Pier and the famed Belmont Park roller coaster. Just in back of our building are several restaurants, bike rentals, surf board rentals, apparel shops, beach shops, and surfing lesson shops. Stroll up the boardwalk to find more restaurants.
Daily room service is not available.
This two bedroom, two bath, nearly 1200 sq ft condo has recently been remodeled with new granite counter tops, travertine tile, lush carpeting, new appliances, big screen TV’s in all the rooms, king size memory foam mattresses and a fully functional kitchen, with all the amenities. This condo can easily accommodate six adults with the flip flop sofa. We offer free wireless internet and a non-smoking environment. The Rio Del Oro complex offers beautifully maintained landscaping, swimming pool, hot tub and gym.
This condo is in the heart of mission valley within walking distance to many fine restaurants, nightlife, shopping malls (Fashion and Mission Valley Malls). There is a beautiful river walk just behind the complex that can be taken all the way to the ocean. The trolley station is a few minutes’ walk or a short drive away. From there numerous places can be easily accessed, including downtown, Qualcomm Stadium, Petco Park Ball Park and the San Diego Convention Center.
You are in what is called Mission Valley, which is centrally located to all that San Diego has to offer. Sea World in a mere 2 miles west down the road. Beaches are another mile from there. Mission Beach offers roller blading along the side walk, a roller coaster, parks, food and much more. “Old Town” as its know is a look at the old San Diego as it once was. Downtown is less than 4 miles. It offers great night life, fine dining, the baseball stadium, conventions center, USS Midway, Start of India, Little Italy and so much more. Just south about 2 miles is Balboa park, which has museums, performing arts and the world famous San Diego Zoo. 20 miles north is Lego Land, and Safari Park. During the winter, there is even skiing Big Bear Mountain that can be done in a single day.
Everything possible will be done to customize your stay to fit your requirements - including a welcome package w/flowers & wine -or anything else you might need (including maid service for an additional charge). Our wish for you is to truly have an enchanted experience and memories for a lifetime.
Our 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo is centrally located to all of San Diego's most popular attractions. Spend the day playing at the beach, or exploring the San Diego zoo, Sea World, Downtown, or cruising miles of beautiful coastline. Whatever you do, yo...