- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- gas grill
- wireless internet
Island in the Sky
Check it out yourself! View the Virtual Tour here!
Why it's a Great Escape:
* The designer decor, fireplace, two flat screen TV’s, and surround sound make this a comfortable home away from home.
* Sit at the granite bar while the chef cooks up dinner in the fully equipped kitchen.
* Elegant bedroom with an ultra-comfort queen bed, huge closet and ample storage space.
* Additional sleeping accommodations are provided by the living room’s queen-size coil-spring mattress sofa-bed.
* Roomy bath includes tub, shower and plenty of granite counter space.
* Entertain guests on the spacious roof deck with dual-burner propane BBQ and enjoy the San Diego skyline.
* A relaxing turn in the jacuzzi will relieve the stress of a long day.
* Programmable forced heat and air conditioning for your comfort!
* Take the “talking” elevator from the secure underground parking to an “Island in the Sky”.
* Just a few steps out the door to hop on the trolley to Balboa Park, home to 13 world-class museums and the world-famous San Diego Zoo
* The trolley also takes you to Petco Park, the Convention Center, Gaslamp District, Seaport Village.
* Doing business with the County of San Diego? Take the Blue Line to the County Administration Building, and on to Fashion Valley where you can shop high end designer boutiques, Nordstrom’s, Neiman Marcus and more.
* 3 night minimum stay during low-season.
* 1 week minimum stay during peak-season.
* $150 cleaning fee.
* No Smoking.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
You May Also Like...
Spacious open floor plan unit at The Egyptian, one of Hillcrest's most desirable addresses! Enjoy this stunning, upgraded, interior corner unit with 12' ceilings & huge windows! Granite kitchen with upgraded stainless appliances! Bamboo flooring! ...
2 bedroom 2 bath Spacious Condo
Nicely furnished condo perfectly situated for your short term needs. This non smoking, two bedroom, 2 bath condo can accommodate up to 5 people. The unit has 1140 square feet of living space with large bedrooms and spacious dining and living room area. Everything you need is included - cookware, dishes, utensils, linens and towels. Plus there are some beach toys and supplies available for your use. Beds features one eastern king, one full, one twin and one single futon.
This well kept gated condo community features two pools, hot tub, community laundry and club house. There is one assigned parking space for the unit.
This complex is centrally located between 5 and 805 for easy access throughout San Diego. The condo is just minutes to beaches, downtown, UCSD, old town and Mission Bay Park. Close to all! Walk to stores, restaurants and cafes.
*****************Ask about our special discounted rates if staying 2months or longer. **********************
This condo is highly remodeled with plush carpeting floors and tile throughout. There is a covered parking with secure access. Lucera Condo’s offers gorgeous landscaping, open courtyards, impressive architectural design, plenty of parking, one secure cover parking and room for your RV or trailer.
The 675 square foot condo has been professionally decorated to provide maximum style and comfort. The master bedroom has a large flat screen TV; and king sized bed.(Simmons) Beauty rest.
The remodeled bathroom has granite counter top. Travertine tile floors in kitchen and bath room.
The fully stocked kitchen has new cabinets, upgraded stainless appliances, and granite counter tops. Fully equipped kitchen, There is also a kitchen bar.
Inside laundry, Designer paint schemes, Private patio. Fully furnished and looks like a model home! It has wood Fireplace and entertainment cabinet, and all linens and towel. Near the pool, spa & BBQ.
The plush carpeting floors give a warm feeling to the tastefully furnished retreat. The condo (which is a NO SMOKING), is beautifully landscaped with lush flowers, trees, and is enclosed with custom fencing. You will be in a very friendly and welcoming community.
Also, there are two indoor racquetball courts and an outdoor basketball, and sand volleyball court, and the property back-ups to hiking trails in Rose Canyon. There is also a dry sauna.
The condo is located in a very convenient area less than six miles from the stunning La Jolla coastline and the village of La Jolla, You are within walking distance from an outdoor shopping mall – Westfield UTC and from the newly redeveloped Nobel recreational center and library.
Easy freeway access to 805 North and South, yet wonderfully quiet. Only 4 minutes to La Jolla Village Square with Whole Foods, Trader Joe's, Ralph's, Marshalls, Ross, Pier 1, World Market, Kinko's and many great restaurants.
Additional amenities within Lucera condo’s include wireless internet (WIFI), two tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, Jacuzzi and outdoor patio. There are gas grills, outdoor furniture for lounging, and an exercise room.
You will be in a very friendly and welcoming community.
Everything possible will be done to customize your stay to fit your requirements - including a welcome package w/flowers & wine -or anything else you might need (including maid service for an additional charge). My wish for you is to truly have an enchanted experience at YOUR CONDO!