- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:8
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- dvd player
- wireless internet
Decked Out Elegance
Check it out for youself! View the Virtual Tour here!
Why it's a Great Escape:
* Gorgeous interior decorating with new furniture and kitchen appliances.
* The inviting, open floor plan features a huge dining room with square bar-height table that seats eight comfortably.
* Large stone covered gas fireplace offers expansive seating area and is great for gatherings.
* 20x30 foot Trex deck with chef's outdoor kitchen complete with gas grill, burners and refrigerator.
* Outdoor dining can accommodate eight.
* Flat screen TVs in the spacious living room and each bedroom.
* DVD player and numerous electronic toys for the tech fan.
* 7-foot granite bar separates the living room and kitchen and is perfect for mingling with the cooks.
* Also available for rent, a charming 1 bedroom casita located behind the main house, separated by a privacy gate with roof-top patio. Perfect for second couple or traveling guests.
* Near Tourmaline beach, this is a great destination for those looking to try surfing for the first time with mellow waves and crowds.
* Close to bar-hoppers + shoppers paradise, Garnet Ave., yet far enough away to avoid the 2AM noise-makers.
* Walking distance to Cass St. Bar and Grill great for beers, pool and fabulous fish sandwiches.
* For a more refined and delicious meal out, try The Fishery for lunch or dinner. You can also buy amazing fish here to take home and prepare in your backyard kitchen.
* Bike down to Crystal Pier for great wave and people watching.
* Close to the upscale city of La Jolla where great shops and dining abound.
* 3 night minimum stay during low-season.
* 1 week minimum stay during peak-season.
* Pets can be considered.
* $150 cleaning fee.
Check-In: 3:00 PM
Check-Out: 10:00 AM
You May Also Like...
Our home is located in the upscale Mission Hills neighborhood, just above Old Town, and features breathtaking views of San Diego Bay, Coronado, Downtown San Diego, Point Loma, the San Diego airport and the Pacific Ocean. Centered within minutes o...
Just steps away from the beach. Located within walking distance from many activities. Sea World is also just minutes away. The fireworks can be seen from the bay side, with just a couple of min walk.
Single family, light & bright, 3/2, detached home with gorgeous ocean and sunset views. It is lightly furnished, complete with kitchenware, linens and washer & dryer. It has multiple televisions with cable and internet included. Multiple French do...