- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- dish washer
- high speed internet
- soap/shampoo provided
- ceiling fans
- clothes dryer
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- towels provided
- cable tv
- ocean views
- linens provided
- board games
- internet access
- alarm clock
- dvd player
- washing machine
- housekeeping optional
- wireless internet
- gas grill
- gas stove
- movie/video library
- central heating
- outdoor dining area
- stereo system
- paper towels provided
- standard definition tv
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Ocean View Home, at the Ocean
We are located at the Southern border of La Jolla, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at Law Street Beach. It's a great Family Beach. "The area's best beach" as quoted in (S.D. Home & Garden Mag.). Our Beach features a grassy park, with showers, restrooms, overlooking the beach with lifeguard services, Swimming, Boogie Boarding, and Surfing. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begin at the park, and heads South for 3 miles through all the Beach Community. We're located close to all the beach has to offer [ Beach, Boardwalk, Restaurants and Shopping ], yet quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a nice night's sleep.
* Our Beach House, and Guest Studio are NON SMOKING, with the exception of the South Deck.
* .* We are Dog Friendly if you are traveling with a pup. Up to 100lbs (30lbs. for our Guest Studio) ($10/nt. pet fee). * Ask for our "Pet Policy".
* We supply the Bikes, Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, coolers, and even Boogie Boards, so that you can enjoy the neighborhood the way we do.
* Amenities include 3 TVs with Digital Cable, 6 HBOS, DVD, VCR) CD Stereo, as well as WIRELESS INTERNET. Two generous decks, a propane barbecue grill with teak furniture for dining and relaxing.
* The Kitchen is fully equipped, with an Ocean View, and Breakfast Bar. We provide a Dining area for 6, and direct access to the Patio deck and BBQ.
* Hohe House sleeps up to six, with an Ocean View Master Bedroom and full Bath, with Comfortable, King Bed. The Second Bedroom has two Double beds. Both Bedrooms have a Writing desk, Cable TV with VCR/DVD, and CD player, as well as Ceiling fans.
* The 2 Bathrooms are newly remodeled, with tile floors, beadboard wainscoating, full bathtubs and shower w/marble surrounds. Each Bathroom has two separate vanities with sinks.
You May Also Like...
BEDS: 1 Queen Bed, 2 Extra Long Twin Beds, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Queen Sofa Bed, 3 twin floor futons
***ALERT*** If this property is booked for your dates please inquire anyway as we have several other newly remodeled units right next door with amazing views and amenities. Check out www.RENTALWITHAVIEW.com to see pictures/descriptions of our units and to book instantly. We will honor any special Flipkey rates for any of our homes!
This is a brand new listing for a gorgeous Victorian-style home in Banker's Hill, one of San Diego's most historic and upscale neighborhoods. It just underwent a complete (down to the studs) high-end remodel, and exudes elegance, coziness, and San Diego Style.
The house is located on the first floor, features beautiful views of the boats and ships in the harbor, and is perfectly situated just blocks from Zoo, Little Italy, Balboa Park, 14 Museums, Downtown, and San Diego Bay!
After a long day exploring San Diego, you will love coming home to this bright, airy, and well decorated home. You will feel rejuvenated after sleeping in one of the 2 spacious bedrooms, generously appointed with high thread count sheets, "Heavenly Bed" mattresses, and modern furnishings.
The main bathroom has a large standup shower and elegant sink, while the half-bath is perfect for sharing with other guests.
The bright, open living room features an electric, remote-controlled fireplace to snuggle up in front of, as you enjoy 200+ channels on a 48" High Def "Smart" TV (can access Netflix, Pandora, Hulu, etc.) or a movie on the BluRay player.
The living room flows directly into the new, fully stocked gourmet kitchen. Featuring granite counters, stainless steel appliances, and all of the conveniences of home. There is a stainless steel gas grill in the backyard in case you feel like grilling. Your toughest decision might be whether to eat out or enjoy cooking your favorite recipe in this beautiful home!
Finally, some of your best memories may be from the newly built sunset deck, overlooking downtown and San Diego Harbor. Sip morning coffee or enjoy beautiful sunsets over the water on this spacious deck.
We understand the importance of quality accommodations for families traveling with kids and can provide a portable pak-n-play crib, air mattress, and/or high chair upon request.
**Why this is the ideal location for your vacation:
- views of downtown and San Diego Harbor
- peaceful street in great neighborhood, yet 5 minutes to the heart of downtown and all the action
- walk to some of san diego's top attractions, and drive to the rest in under 10-15 minutes!
Within 10-15 minute walk to:
- Balboa park / San Diego Zoo
- Little Italy (quaint shopping and dining, just blocks away)
- Mission Hills shopping district
- Banker's Hill (cool restaurants, bars, coffee shops)
- san diego harbor
Within 5-10 minute drive of:
- the Pacific Ocean & beaches
- San Diego Airport (SAN)
- Sea World
- Coronado and historic hotel del coronado and beach
- the Gas Lamp Quarter shopping, bar & restaurant district
- the maritime museums
- scenic Old Town
- Petco Park baseball stadium - home of the Padres
- Qualcomm football stadium - home of the Chargers
- The USS Midway aircraft carrier museum
- Horton Plaza Mall
- Seaport Village shops
- San Diego convention center
We will treat you like family and do everything it takes to ensure your stay at our property goes down as one of your best vacation memories. Check our extensive reviews and feedback to book with confidence!
We look forward to hosting you,
The Corey House of La Jolla is a relaxing beach cottage, only two and a half blocks to the world-famous Windansea Beach. This home has all the amenities you will need to enjoy and wonderful vacation at the beach. This home has 1 large loft bedroom with 2 queen beds and 1 full bathroom with claw foot tub, glass tile work and marble countertops. The living room is fully equipped with a comfortable couch and love seat and cable television with DVD player. In addition, there is a stereo with CD player and a telephone with answering machine for local calls. All linens (sheets, pillows, blankets, bath towels, beach towels) are provided.
The full kitchen has brand new stainless steel oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave. This home comes complete with all dishes, glassware, utensils, coffee pot, toaster, toaster oven, as well as all kitchen utensils and small appliances necessary to prepare any meal.
There is high-speed internet access throughout the property for your laptop computer. Plus a washer and dryer are located on the property for your convenience. We also provide adult size beach cruiser bicycles, boogie boards, sand toys, beach chairs, beach towels, a cooler and a wagon to carry everything with you so that you can better enjoy the area the way locals do. For families with small children, we provide a high chair and pak-n-play crib. Upon request we can also provide additional baby items such as a full size crib, jogging stroller, bed rails, noise monitor, etc.
In addition, we offer full concierge services. You can order discounted attraction tickets, food and dairy products to be delivered to the home prior to your arrival. We can set dinner reservations or tee times for you, and we can help you with planning any other activity or special request you may have.
There is one off street parking space provided in the driveway and ample parking on the street for any additional cars. This home has forced air heating but does not have air conditioning.
**RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNTIL BOOKED**Room DescriptionBedroom 1 has 2 Queens
Check-In: 4:00 pm
Check-Out: 10:00 am