- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:6
- Min Stay:2
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- dish washer
- high speed internet
- soap/shampoo provided
- ceiling fans
- clothes dryer
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- towels provided
- cable tv
- ocean views
- linens provided
- board games
- internet access
- alarm clock
- dvd player
- washing machine
- housekeeping optional
- wireless internet
- gas grill
- gas stove
- movie/video library
- central heating
- outdoor dining area
- stereo system
- paper towels provided
- standard definition tv
2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Ocean View Home, at the Ocean
We are located at the Southern border of La Jolla, in a unique North Pacific Beach neighborhood, next to the water, at Law Street Beach. It's a great Family Beach. "The area's best beach" as quoted in (S.D. Home & Garden Mag.). Our Beach features a grassy park, with showers, restrooms, overlooking the beach with lifeguard services, Swimming, Boogie Boarding, and Surfing. Our Pacific Beach/Mission Beach Boardwalk begin at the park, and heads South for 3 miles through all the Beach Community. We're located close to all the beach has to offer [ Beach, Boardwalk, Restaurants and Shopping ], yet quietly removed from the hubs of activity for a nice night's sleep.
* Our Beach House, and Guest Studio are NON SMOKING, with the exception of the South Deck.
* .* We are Dog Friendly if you are traveling with a pup. Up to 100lbs (30lbs. for our Guest Studio) ($10/nt. pet fee). * Ask for our "Pet Policy".
* We supply the Bikes, Beach chairs, towels, umbrellas, coolers, and even Boogie Boards, so that you can enjoy the neighborhood the way we do.
* Amenities include 3 TVs with Digital Cable, 6 HBOS, DVD, VCR) CD Stereo, as well as WIRELESS INTERNET. Two generous decks, a propane barbecue grill with teak furniture for dining and relaxing.
* The Kitchen is fully equipped, with an Ocean View, and Breakfast Bar. We provide a Dining area for 6, and direct access to the Patio deck and BBQ.
* Hohe House sleeps up to six, with an Ocean View Master Bedroom and full Bath, with Comfortable, King Bed. The Second Bedroom has two Double beds. Both Bedrooms have a Writing desk, Cable TV with VCR/DVD, and CD player, as well as Ceiling fans.
* The 2 Bathrooms are newly remodeled, with tile floors, beadboard wainscoating, full bathtubs and shower w/marble surrounds. Each Bathroom has two separate vanities with sinks.
You May Also Like...
*** This property also features a private studio to rent that sleeps 2 more, see 'My other properties' on this web page.
Half a block from Windansea Beach, a natural Water Park! This newly remodeled spanish/contemporary home features: Hardwood an...
* Property Type: Condo
* Sq. Ft.: 700
Pacific Beach, San Diego, California
Oceanfront condo with Pool and Hot Tub! Just steps to the Mission Beach - Pacific Beach boardwalk and down a flight of stairs to the white sand beach that stretches uninterrupted except for Crystal Pier, for 3.5 miles. This light and airy third floor corner ocean view condo with Ocean View windows to the West and light-emitting windows on the North. Clean white fully-equipped kitchen has everything you need for cooking and eating at home, including an ocean view. Tile floors in kitchen, bath and entry. Master bedroom features a king size bed and flat screen TV and the 2nd bedroom has two twin beds, flat screen TV and a vanity with a sink and mirror. A queen sofabed offers additional sleeping space in the livingroom, if needed, and the coffee table lifts up for dining. Stay connected with Cable TV in each room, Cable internet with WiFi and free unlimited nationwide calling.
We provide two adult bicycles for exploring the ocean and bay boardwalks plus beach chairs and towels, beach umbrella and boogie boards are in the garage storage cabinet. There is a large coin op laundry room where you can do all your laundry at once and save time. Community pool and hot tub, lounging area, gas BBQ and underground parking for one vehicle. Condo building, including garage, is locked and requires a key for entry.
Location is 2 miles from SeaWorld, 3 miles from Old Town, and just 7-9 miles from the Gas Lamp District, Little Italy, the Embarcadero with it's floating museums and the world famous San Diego Zoo in lovely Balboa Park. Within two hours drive is DisneyLand, the Wild Animal Park, the historic gold rush town of Julian, and Anza Borrego Desert State Park. Come enjoy all San Diego has to offer along with the best weather in the nation!
This cottage is steps to the beach. Newly remodeled, cozy and charming! very private. The cottage is situated behind the main house and has it's own private entrance and parking space. Walk to downtown La Jolla (shopping and restaurants) is approx...