- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- air conditioning
Suite De Sica
You May Also Like...
The apartment consists of 1 double bedroom, 1 loft height of 1.50 meters with double bed, a kitchenette, a bow window. It is a cosy apartment, bright, quiete, clean, comfortable. It is In the center of Rome, just a few steps from St. Peter-Vatican, Castel Sant'Angelo. The apartment is located in the district of San Pietro Vatican. It is well connected to the rest of the city by bus and metro. The nearest underground stop "Ottaviano San Pietro" is at only 50 mt. The neighborhood is full of restaurants, bars, pubs, pizzerias, theaters, cinemas, supermarkets. The Triumphal market will welcome you with a wide variety of local products, fruits and vegetables.
Via Ottaviano and Via Cola di Rienzo are the shopping streets, following the end of Via Cola di Rienzo awaits Piazza del Popolo (Popolo Square)
Additional services fee:
1) Wine tasting (all managed by a sommelier in one of the most prestigious wine shops in Rome)
- Path with two wines related to the regional territory, a choice of a glass of white wine and one of red wine, accompanied with a plate of mixed food (including omelets pasta or vegetables, various pizzas, home-made rice salads, bruschetta, fried meats, and more) to 18,00 euros.
- Path with two wines in the great choice of wines linked to national territory, always accompanied with dishes of food, at the cost of 24,00 euros.
- you can,also, taste a large Italian sparkling wine and a glass of red wine important (eg, Barolo, Amarone or Brunello di Montalcino and other) ... this path top class! the cost is 28,00 euros.
2) Transfer service to / from the airport:
We also plan excursions around Rome, for example Tivoli, visit Villa Adriana, Villa d'Este, etc..
4) Rental strollers
5) Baby sitting
6) walking tours for Rome.
On the ground floor of the building is a launderette with ironing facilities.
On the first floor (no elevator) you will enter into a lovely two room-apartment composed by living room with cooking area, master bedroom and bathroom.
The living room features a comfortable sofa, two chair beds, table with chairs, small Flat Tv, Wi-fi and air conditioning. The separate kitchen although small is very well equipped with electric stove, oven, kettle and fridge. All the necessary cookery equipment is furnished.
The charming bedroom has a queen size bed with night table, abat-jour, and a useful cupboard.
The bathroom has a shower.
We recommend this nice unit both to young people and families. It is a the perfect place to start discovering the eternal city. If you are a vintage shopping addicted you will be pleased to know that nearby there is a famous vintage market.
*** Room Fees ***
Check-in fees (weekend): EUR 30.00
Occupancy tax: EUR 2.00/night/guest
Situated in Rome, this 1 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 4 guests and starts at just EUR 127 per night.
The accommodation is 60 sqm. It is located on the 4th floor. The building has an elevator.
It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 1 double bed and 1 sofa bed / futon and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a fridge, a freezer, a microwave, a coffee maker, a toaster, and a kettle / water-boiler. Guests can also enjoy a DVD player and a TV.
The property is suitable for smokers. Pets are not permitted.
4 guests have been welcomed to this property.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.