- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:5
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- integrated air conditioning (hot / cold)
- ironing equipment
- washing machine
The apartment consists of 1 double bedroom, 1 loft height of 1.50 meters with double bed, a kitchenette, a bow window. It is a cosy apartment, bright, quiete, clean, comfortable. It is In the center of Rome, just a few steps from St. Peter-Vatican, Castel Sant'Angelo. The apartment is located in the district of San Pietro Vatican. It is well connected to the rest of the city by bus and metro. The nearest underground stop "Ottaviano San Pietro" is at only 50 mt. The neighborhood is full of restaurants, bars, pubs, pizzerias, theaters, cinemas, supermarkets. The Triumphal market will welcome you with a wide variety of local products, fruits and vegetables.
Via Ottaviano and Via Cola di Rienzo are the shopping streets, following the end of Via Cola di Rienzo awaits Piazza del Popolo (Popolo Square)
Additional services fee:
1) Wine tasting (all managed by a sommelier in one of the most prestigious wine shops in Rome)
- Path with two wines related to the regional territory, a choice of a glass of white wine and one of red wine, accompanied with a plate of mixed food (including omelets pasta or vegetables, various pizzas, home-made rice salads, bruschetta, fried meats, and more) to 18,00 euros.
- Path with two wines in the great choice of wines linked to national territory, always accompanied with dishes of food, at the cost of 24,00 euros.
- you can,also, taste a large Italian sparkling wine and a glass of red wine important (eg, Barolo, Amarone or Brunello di Montalcino and other) ... this path top class! the cost is 28,00 euros.
2) Transfer service to / from the airport:
We also plan excursions around Rome, for example Tivoli, visit Villa Adriana, Villa d'Este, etc..
4) Rental strollers
5) Baby sitting
6) walking tours for Rome.
On the ground floor of the building is a launderette with ironing facilities.
Putting you in the heart of old Rome, not far from the centre city and its amazing monuments, this modern studio apartment has a number of advantages - a good choice for your next stay in the Eternal City!
The simple but functional layout does however offer a few important "plus" factors such as air conditioning and WiFi Internet access. In addition, the owner leaves two bicycles for guests to use!
The famous Appian Way and its park are a few minutes walk away. You will be able to get there by bike or on foot and plunge yourself in old Rome. The historic centre or the Vatican city can be reached by bus, underground or taxi.
Underground stations: "Arco di Travertino" and "Porta Furba Quadraro" (line A). Approximately 1.5 km away and can be reached by bus or by bike.
The underground will take you in just a few stops to Piazza di Spagna, Villa Borghese and St Peter's Square.
Situated in Rome, this 2 bedroom apartment accommodates up to 5 guests and starts at just EUR 63 per night.
The accommodation is 68 sqm. It is located on the 1st floor. The building has an elevator.
This apartment is child-friendly. It also has internet (wifi, cable) access. It features 1 double bed and 3 single beds and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a fridge, a grill, an oven, a coffee maker, and a kettle / water-boiler. The property has a balcony and parking / a garage. Guests can also enjoy a DVD player, a telephone, a TV, and books.
The property is suitable for pets. This is a no-smoking property.
101 guests have been welcomed to this property. Guests have rated this property 4.41 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.