- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:6
- Pets Allowed:No
- 24 hour on call maintenance
- cable tv
- gas stove
- wireless internet
- linens provided
- air conditioning
- concierge service
- high speed internet
- electric stove
- housekeeping included
- central heating
- security system
- towels provided
- internet access
Attractive, quiet one-bedroom in Recoleta, BA
Located in the historic and culturally-rich Recoleta neighbourhood of Buenos Aires – an area that includes many parks, including the ecological reserve, and minutes from the port. Close at hand are many stores, fine restaurants, bars and cafes, plus two subway lines, as well as various lovely parks, museums and historic monuments including Recoleta Cemetery.
The apartment is located on the top floor and due to its interior courtyard-facing orientation, it offers solitude from the bustling city without compromising on brightness. It features a roomy living/dining area and a quiet bedroom with queen bed and exterior roll-down window shades for darkness and privacy.
Other features include:
* Modern kitchen with granite counter, mosaic glass tile walls and custom cabinets
* Handsome mosaic glass tile bathroom with bathtub and bidet, good lighting
* Solid eucalyptus hardwood flooring
* Ample closet space
* Air conditioning (individual brand new remote-controlled heating & air conditioning units in living room and bedroom)
* Attractive quality light fixtures throughout
* In-wall safe deposit box
* Laundromat is available around the corner within walking distance.
* Friendly and efficient apartment manager is locally available to attend to immediate questions and concerns
The apartment also includes:
- Free WiFi High-Speed Internet Connection
- Free local calls
- Cable TV / DVD
- Fully equipped Kitchen with microwave, toaster, oven, refrigerator, coffee maker and cooking utensils
- Linens and towels provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron and board
- Weekly (2 hour) maid service; additional maid service available for a fee
Restrictions: no pets allowed
You May Also Like...
42 sq meters, pool, solarium, gym, security 24/7. The apartment has air conditioner, the kitchen is fully equiped, there is a microwave, wifi, flat TV 32 inches. You will find everything you need.
Located in Recoleta, the most exclusive area of Buenos Aires. Right next to Patricia Villalobos Deli.
Recoleta is a downtown residential neighborhood in the city of Autonomous City of Buenos Aires, Argentina; it is an area of great historical and architectural interest, principally because the Recoleta Cemetery is located there. It is also an important tourist destination and cultural center of the city
It is also considered one of the more affluent neighborhoods, and the cost per square meter/foot of real estate is one of the highest in the city.
The neighborhood is well known for its shopping opportunities. The most important French and Italian designers have shops in Recoleta.
Recoleta is also a distinctive gastronomic area of the city. Its restaurants, many having earned international awards, are located along Ortiz Street, closed to motor traffic. Here, the renown chef Gato Dumas has had several restaurants. A classic in the neighborhood, and the preferred locale of the Buenos Aires cultural elite, is the literary café, Clásica y Moderna, located on Callao Avenue at Paraguay Street.
Spacious Apartment equipped with double bed, sofa, TV with cable, table for two, wide closet, heating and air conditioning. The kitchen has microwave, mini fridge, toaster, coffee maker, dishes and electrical oven. The bathroom has Jacuzzi. It has DVD, telephone, hairdryer and Internet.<br><br>
It is located in the neighborhood of Palermo - Barrio Norte. In Ponds and Laprida Street.
Department equipped 45 square meters. For two people, maximum 3 because it has a futon in the living room. Table and chairs for 6 people.
Upon entering the...