- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:0
- Pets Allowed:Yes
- air conditioning
Deluxe fully furnished with Ikea Kitchen
You May Also Like...
A modern 1250 sq. ft. townhouse in San Jose Downtown area. 2 master bedrooms, 2 and a half baths with private garage. 15 mins walking distance to San Jose State Univ, 10 mins driving to San Jose Airport, very close to major highways 101 and 280.
2 master bedrooms, 2.5 baths, clean and tastefully decorated. All the amenities including TV and WiFi. 58'' Plasma TV with Netflix, Roku, Hulu, surround home theater system, and much more.
• Both master bedrooms have queen size beds, there is an extra couch for the fifth guest.
• Each bedroom has a large walk-in closet and a private full bathroom with tub and overhead shower.
• A complete modern kitchen with stove oven, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker, coffee grinder, rice cooker, and dishwasher.
• Washer/dryer in unit.
• Your own parking spot in a secured attached garage. There is also a private but open parking space for the second car.
• Nice open patio with BBQ
No key pick up necessary! We will give you an access code for self check-in and self-check-out. You will have access to the entire house.
Perfect for the busy working person who wants conveniences in a small footprint. This one bed/one bath studio has everything a single person would ever want: Big-screen Plasma HDTV with cable, a fantastic Home theater system with built-in library, a modern bathroom with body sprays, a compact kitchen with gas cook top, overhead microwave, fridge, sink with water-filter dispenser. There is also a private balcony where you can wind down the day sipping a latte or glass of wine.
A charming, relaxed retreat in Boulder Creek; in the heart of the Santa Cruz Redwoods. This is the perfect place to call home base for adventures in the local forest hiking, biking, railroading, and zip lining. Only 30 minutes into Santa Cruz for beaches, surfing, shopping and the Boardwalk, or 90 minutes south to Monterey & Carmel and or north to the San Francisco Bay.