- Room Type:Entire Apartment
- Max Guests:4
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
- double glazing
- electric heating
- ironing equipment
- washing machine
- dvd/cd collection
- book collection
Situated in Levallois-Perret, this studio accommodates up to 2 guests and starts at just EUR 121 per night.
The accommodation is 35 sqm.
It also has internet (wifi) access. It features 1 double bed and has 1 bathroom. Bed linens and towels are included.
Additionally, it offers a kitchen with a fridge, a microwave, a coffee maker, a toaster, and a kettle / water-boiler. Guests can also enjoy a CD player, a radio, and a telephone.
This is a no-smoking property. Pets are not permitted.
Once you have booked, your host will contact you to arrange your check in.
beautiful Parisian apartment, fully equipped + broadband internet, wifi, great location in the center of Paris, living and pleasant neighborhood, near subway and bus, shops, restaurants, cinemas ...
VISIT US AT: http://avenuestory.com/Bastille-Elegance.html
DISCOUNTED RATES FOR ADVANCED BOOKINGS 2014!
CELEBRATING A SPECIAL OCCASION IN PARIS? THIS APARTMENT IS SPECIAL, UNIQUE AND WILL MAKE YOUR TRIP ONE TO REMEMBER ALWAYS. CONTACT US FOR LAST MINUTE SPECIAL OFFERS.
Size Sq m 20 m²
Per person per night From €72
Floor no. 2
***Special features of this apartment:
This studio has air-conditioning and is very well located just off rue de Lappe.
***Detailed property description:
Petite studio, wonderfully decorated has everything you would need for a short stay in Paris inclusive of air conditioning, washer and dryer, shower room and a very comfortable sofa bed.
Bastille area has two side to it. One is the authentic French Bistros off the tourist beaten track where the young and trendy locals have dinner and socialise so you would never go hungry there. And the other is a bustling nightlife with cocktail bars and more. From there you could easily venture out to the rest of Paris either by foot or by metro.
You’re right in the heart of the one of the most stylish areas of Paris- with Bastille and Republique just a few minutes away, you’ve got access to bohemian bars, antiques markets, designer shops, craft workshops and art galleries all around you. We recommend taking a walk down to the bustling Marché des Enfants Rouge, Paris’s oldest food market, lined with mouth-watering stalls and culinary treasures at every turn. You're also located next to some of Paris's finest shopping opportunities; head over to the avant-garde Merci concept store, or stroll over to Places des Vosges for even more fashion treasures. In case you fancy exploring further afield, you're also just a stone's throw away from Paris's vibrant and traditional Jewish Quarter, Le Marais.
***Bed Configuration Details:
1 double sofa-bed (sleeps 2)
***AvenueStory Guest Guarantee
Besides character and comfort, your reservation will include the following:
• Free WiFi and a local mobile phone to use during your stay, standard with all our apartments. Some may also include free international landline calls.
• 24hour/365 days a year emergency line during your stay, in case you need help
• Travel concierge for your restaurant, tour or ticket reservations before and during your stay
• Quality linen and towels, for stays more than 7 nights cleaning and linen change once a week included in the fee.
• Welcome basket including local products
• Meet & Greet by a knowledgeable concierge at your chosen apartment, depending on your arrival time we may be able to check you in early or allow a late check out.
• Quality bathroom amenities including shower gel, shampoo, conditioner & amenities kit.
• A fully equipped kitchen ready to whip up a home cooked meal
• Hairdryer, Iron and ironing board
Think of us like a hotel with 110 rooms all dotted around the city. Only that our rooms are unique, residential apartments. We are a family run business with offices in both Paris and London, where our apartments are located. Our portfolio covers a range of options from luxury to family and smaller chic units which we choose based on overall quality and comfort. Our main priority is to provide a service to our guests before and during their stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you in Paris, if you have any questions at all please let us know!