- Room Type:Private Room
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:1
- Pets Allowed:No
Charming room for 2 people in the heart Paris Quartier Latin !
This lovely and comfortable room (about 10m²) fits 2 people; the bed is a convertible bed which can be folded into a sofa so there is more space in the room. The room contains everything for …
You May Also Like...
To rent a homestay in a furnished apartment of about 80 sqm (4 pieces), new building standing, located 3min walk from the metro station line 5 Bobigny Pablo Picasso, 15min metro ride Gare du Nord (Paris)
shops, shopping center 1 min walk
in new building with lift, parking possible underground secure.
The room has a double bed (*) 1pers 90x190 (possible 2personnes 140x200), a table and a desk
* Low bed (without feet), comfortable mattresses and new
bathroom, separate toilet and partégés. very clean
- The prices on the website applies to one person for the second takes over 18eur
- The price on the website do not include sheets, pillow and blanket / duvet are provided / included.
Optional (not included in the price):
- Sheets for 5 eur / night if you can bring yours (see size bed) or your sleeping bag.
- French breakfast possible option 5eur/pers / night: milk, tea, toast and jam
* Ability to use the fridge, microwave to reheat. thank you not to put anything other than fresh food in the fridge
A room with a double bed, in a large flat (80m²)
Sharing the flat with me and sometime my son (4 y.o.)
Location: 5 min walking from train Station RER A: Houilles-Carrières.
Then, 10 min by train from Paris (gare St Lazare)
or 5 min from La...
SPECIAL NOVEMBER TREAT: we offer you one lunch or dinner with us!
We have a very nice to rent at the end of our little Parisian garden.
There is a nice little ensuite bathroom which has a small opening on the garden bamboos.. (shower+sink+toilets) and everything you need to cook:2 hobs,small oven and a silent mini bar.
There is a mezzanine bed(which you reach by a retrievable ladder it saves a lot of space).
The area is great:it is very safe and historical(with the beautiful Chateau de Vincennes which was the first Royal Castle before Versailles was built!).We are at the metro station "chateau de Vincennes" or RER A "Vincennes".
We are waiting for you!
PS.Note that we only host people whose photo and profil are completed.Thank you.