- Room Type:Entire House
- Max Guests:2
- Min Stay:3
- Pets Allowed:No
The Humboldt Studio: Luxury Palermo Hollywood Apt
The Humboldt Studio is fully equipped and everything is included. You'll enjoy our comfortable queen bed, high-speed Internet, cable television, Apple TV, Netflix and more. Our full amenities include:
This sunny Palermo Hollywood studio is located in a great location on Humboldt between Charcas and Santa Fe — less than a block to the subway and close to all the bars, restaurants and shops of both Palermo Hollywood and Palermo Soho. This safe neighborhood is a great starting point for exploring all of Buenos Aires.
Our apartment is like new and furnished with only top quality furnishings and fully equipped, including:
- Fully stocked kitchen with grill/microwave and gas stove
- Hardwood floors with high-end rug
- Dining counter with seating for four
- Full bathroom with tub, shower, toilet and bidet
- Washing machine in apartment, drying rack, iron and ironing board
- Air conditioner, heater and radiant floor heat
- 32" LCD TV with cable
- Apple TV with Netflix
- Stereo system with CD / DVD
- High speed wireless Internet
- Cordless phone with local calling
- Glass desk and lamp (if you have to work)
- Queen size custom-built Murphy bed with high-quality mattress. This makes the apartment!
- High thread count sheets and fluffy towels
- Electronic security safe
- Pre-paid local cell phone for you to use during your stay
- Lots of storage space
- All utilities, cable and Internet included. WiFi is fast and reliable.
- Private balcony with outdoor table and chairs
- Building has a nice parilla, sun deck and jacuzzi on the roof
Feel free to ask us any questions about the apartment or Buenos Aires in general. We're more than happy to help.
You May Also Like...
Beautiful studio type apartment located in the upmarket district of Recoleta.
The apartment is ideal for 2 people. Equipped with two single beds, LCD TV with cable, WiFi, iron, air conditioning / heating, bathroom with shower, tiled floors, kitchenette with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and toaster.
In Recoleta can find areas of great historical and architectural interest, especially by the Recoleta Cemetery located there, and a major tourist and cultural center in the city. It also houses the National Museum of Fine Arts, the National Library, Recoleta Cultural Center and other exhibition halls. Large green spaces as well as many bars, restaurants and shops.